Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,662 members, 7,955,398 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:26 AM

Lady Tattoos Wizkid's Face And His Starboy Logo On Her Back(Pics, Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Tattoos Wizkid's Face And His Starboy Logo On Her Back(Pics, Video) (43644 Views)

Real Wizkid Face When Not Edited / Man Recreates Wizkid Face Mask Photo With Polythene Bag. See Reactions (Photos) / Diana, Lady Tattoos Wizkid’s Face On Her Body "Its Permanent, I Won't Marry" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Tattoos Wizkid's Face And His Starboy Logo On Her Back(Pics, Video) by lonelydora: 5:12pm On Oct 28, 2017
sexybbstar:

69?its disgusting...
Chai...you are missing oooo
Re: Lady Tattoos Wizkid's Face And His Starboy Logo On Her Back(Pics, Video) by CynthiaChi(f): 5:13pm On Oct 28, 2017
Lol, when feeling sad, log in to nairaland.... Reading all these comments has me laughing like crazy
Re: Lady Tattoos Wizkid's Face And His Starboy Logo On Her Back(Pics, Video) by Jointhemiltons2(m): 5:21pm On Oct 28, 2017
Lwkm no be Wizkid be dat o na Whiskey. No resemblance na

Re: Lady Tattoos Wizkid's Face And His Starboy Logo On Her Back(Pics, Video) by KendrickAyomide: 5:41pm On Oct 28, 2017
Abudu2000:
Buhari promised us wizkid picture but that taat is what we got. It won't be well for that old fool angry
Lmao. wetin concern buhari and WizKid na?
Re: Lady Tattoos Wizkid's Face And His Starboy Logo On Her Back(Pics, Video) by Slayer2: 5:44pm On Oct 28, 2017
sexybbstar:

Sure na. grin

MA nigress

1 Like

Re: Lady Tattoos Wizkid's Face And His Starboy Logo On Her Back(Pics, Video) by Royals1st: 6:14pm On Oct 28, 2017
Attention ..... Just looking for way to join wizard baby mama crew fool
Re: Lady Tattoos Wizkid's Face And His Starboy Logo On Her Back(Pics, Video) by Mydazz(m): 6:40pm On Oct 28, 2017
Lorhdany:
The thing doesn't even look like Wizkid. She just disfigured her back for nothing.
She mumu so tey she no know she fit sue person wey draw rubbish for her back,...... Oponu oshi
Re: Lady Tattoos Wizkid's Face And His Starboy Logo On Her Back(Pics, Video) by deavicky(m): 6:42pm On Oct 28, 2017
I hope it is not a permanent tattoo
Re: Lady Tattoos Wizkid's Face And His Starboy Logo On Her Back(Pics, Video) by Palaver: 6:55pm On Oct 28, 2017
sexybbstar:
Oponu, just make sure you marry a wizkid fan, if not, I pity your life... Imagine your husband giving you d**gy style and wizkid is staring at him.
grin you no get chill

1 Like

Re: Lady Tattoos Wizkid's Face And His Starboy Logo On Her Back(Pics, Video) by Nobody: 7:22pm On Oct 28, 2017
RaeMystix:
My eyes hurts just by looking at the tattoo.
Can I ever do anything right?
Re: Lady Tattoos Wizkid's Face And His Starboy Logo On Her Back(Pics, Video) by mechanics(m): 7:48pm On Oct 28, 2017
Foolishness.
Re: Lady Tattoos Wizkid's Face And His Starboy Logo On Her Back(Pics, Video) by LemonBoy1: 8:12pm On Oct 28, 2017
The person wey draw the tattoo drunk?...na so wizy face be?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Tattoos Wizkid's Face And His Starboy Logo On Her Back(Pics, Video) by Skmoda360(m): 8:42pm On Oct 28, 2017
sexybbstar:
Oponu, just make sure you marry a wizkid fan, if not, I pity your life... Imagine your husband giving you d**gy style and wizkid is staring at him.
so on point.
Re: Lady Tattoos Wizkid's Face And His Starboy Logo On Her Back(Pics, Video) by buffalowings: 9:10pm On Oct 28, 2017
sexybbstar:

grin

Re: Lady Tattoos Wizkid's Face And His Starboy Logo On Her Back(Pics, Video) by buffalowings: 9:13pm On Oct 28, 2017
Who the he'll drew this on her back
This looks like tattoos our grandma's used to have
Re: Lady Tattoos Wizkid's Face And His Starboy Logo On Her Back(Pics, Video) by Augustap(f): 9:46pm On Oct 28, 2017
Later one man will go and marry this one. I'm sure wizkid won't even glance at you once talk more of twice. Ewu Cotonou
Re: Lady Tattoos Wizkid's Face And His Starboy Logo On Her Back(Pics, Video) by Nobody: 11:10pm On Oct 28, 2017
can@t be real tattoo. i don't believe it. when she's not from no man's land
Re: Lady Tattoos Wizkid's Face And His Starboy Logo On Her Back(Pics, Video) by ABbless(m): 12:03am On Oct 29, 2017
is that one tatoo or toota undecided
Re: Lady Tattoos Wizkid's Face And His Starboy Logo On Her Back(Pics, Video) by AlphaDibia(m): 2:14am On Oct 29, 2017
This my generation is full of lost and degenerate fools.. to them, I'm weird .. But I shant conform
Re: Lady Tattoos Wizkid's Face And His Starboy Logo On Her Back(Pics, Video) by cnsprince76: 5:20am On Oct 29, 2017
Another baby mama loading....
Re: Lady Tattoos Wizkid's Face And His Starboy Logo On Her Back(Pics, Video) by tk4rd: 2:41pm On Oct 29, 2017
sexybbstar:
You think she thinks about her future.?? Some people sef and the kind of things they do,, I wonder if they ever stayed with elderly people at all

1 Like

Re: Lady Tattoos Wizkid's Face And His Starboy Logo On Her Back(Pics, Video) by Kobicove(m): 1:21am On Oct 30, 2017
I hope this idiot knows that Wizkid will not be an A class yeyebrity forever

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pero Adeniyi, Tuface’s Babymama Implores Trolls To Brush Their Wigs / Charles Inojie Escapes Death From Collapsed Water Tank (Video) / Top 10 Richest Musicians In Nigeria 2017 {updated List}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.