Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,459 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

What Would You Do To Him If He Is Your Son At The Moment(Photo) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Would You Do To Him If He Is Your Son At The Moment(Photo) (52251 Views)

He Is Your Son, But I Am Not Going For Any DNA Test. Wife Tells Husband(video) / What Will You Do If Your Son Turns Gay? / 'If You Breastfeed Your Son, You're Training Him To Be A Rapist' - Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Would You Do To Him If He Is Your Son At The Moment(Photo) by Gofwane(m): 11:07am On Oct 28, 2017
abercrombie:
i will jejely allow him come down...then test my 619 av been watchin on raw with him:rubbish
if the boy com grab ur neck and give you one better RKO nko?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Would You Do To Him If He Is Your Son At The Moment(Photo) by IamHeWrites: 11:08am On Oct 28, 2017
Explorers:
I will throw stool at him.

Wicked shocked

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do To Him If He Is Your Son At The Moment(Photo) by IamHeWrites: 11:16am On Oct 28, 2017
I will only pull both legs backward with strength
Re: What Would You Do To Him If He Is Your Son At The Moment(Photo) by Adukey(f): 11:47am On Oct 28, 2017
Queenlovely:
I have never known poverty in my life. I don't know how it feels like to spend your whole life saving on a tv like this. I really don't know what to do. I just don't want him to destroy properties at home or else I will replace it from his allowance.
I will take the 120 inch Samsung tv from his room. I don't just know. We don't discipline kids using a switch, it is madness.
If he does, I will send him to Disneyland for holiday

Na so
Re: What Would You Do To Him If He Is Your Son At The Moment(Photo) by cyber5(m): 11:58am On Oct 28, 2017
This boy dey watch too much action movies and Wrestling
Fast and Furious, Mission Impossible.

I will jejely put him down and perform a RKO on him

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do To Him If He Is Your Son At The Moment(Photo) by galadima77(m): 11:59am On Oct 28, 2017
Explorers:

haba Explorers!!! Those of us wey don marry 5 years and no issue, wouldn't dare do a thing like that...
Re: What Would You Do To Him If He Is Your Son At The Moment(Photo) by Divay22(f): 12:04pm On Oct 28, 2017
IamRaizo:
so he seizes to be your son because you're in a bad mood? Some pple sha...
Don't take everything too serious...
Sorry.. You misunderstood me.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do To Him If He Is Your Son At The Moment(Photo) by Rukkydelta(f): 12:31pm On Oct 28, 2017
I will gently carry him down
Then give him two resounding slaps on both cheeks
Spank him with 3 cane joined together on his butt so that he won't be able to seat well for one week
Next time he won't even try something close to that

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Would You Do To Him If He Is Your Son At The Moment(Photo) by Nobody: 12:38pm On Oct 28, 2017
Divay22:

Don't take everything too serious...
Sorry.. You misunderstood me.
wow! I was actually thinking you were gonna reply this with insults but no, you chose to be calm... I like that smiley

Sorry, but that was just a test... kiss
Re: What Would You Do To Him If He Is Your Son At The Moment(Photo) by Nobody: 12:39pm On Oct 28, 2017
Rukkydelta:
I will gently carry him down
Then give him two resounding slaps on both cheeks
Spank him with 3 cane joined together on his butt so that he won't be able to seat well for one week
Next time he won't even try something close to that
well-done....Clap for your life ma'am.
Re: What Would You Do To Him If He Is Your Son At The Moment(Photo) by Rukkydelta(f): 12:40pm On Oct 28, 2017
IamRaizo:
well-done....Clap for your life ma'am.
Re: What Would You Do To Him If He Is Your Son At The Moment(Photo) by Nobody: 12:44pm On Oct 28, 2017
Queenlovely:
I have never known poverty in my life. I don't know how it feels like to spend your whole life saving on a tv like this. I really don't know what to do. I just don't want him to destroy properties at home or else I will replace it from his allowance.
I will take the 120 inch Samsung tv from his room. I don't just know. We don't discipline kids using a switch, it is madness.
If he does, I will send him to Disneyland for holiday
Lmao

You sure say u no dey one dilapidated ghetto slum dey type this thing grin

4 Likes

Re: What Would You Do To Him If He Is Your Son At The Moment(Photo) by Nobody: 12:45pm On Oct 28, 2017
Rukkydelta:

I knew you were joking, you that have the heart to carry that out on your own child.

My advice, just tickle his side's and watch him jump down, then calmly tell him "doing things like this doesn't make you responsible my prince, you should do things mummy and daddy should be proud of okay? I love you, don't do that again oo" then smile and walk your hands on his head and you'll see his reaction.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do To Him If He Is Your Son At The Moment(Photo) by Xano(m): 1:32pm On Oct 28, 2017
As I get sight of him, I would walk quickly and carry him off the TV. Then, look to his eyes, ask him this question: why did you climb and hang on the TV?

I would listen for his answer(he dare not answer spiderman), if not convinced, two heavy slap at the scapula. Then send him to his room. Cartoon, Boomerang and Nickelodeon channels banned for three days.

3 Likes

Re: What Would You Do To Him If He Is Your Son At The Moment(Photo) by Divay22(f): 1:35pm On Oct 28, 2017
IamRaizo:
wow! I was actually thinking you were gonna reply this with insults but no, you chose to be calm... I like that smiley

Sorry, but that was just a test... kiss
Lol.
And i passed cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
I'm just learning how to control myself and i have vowed, no matter how hurt the words are, replying with insults back makes the both of us immature..

Ain't reacting like a chemical bomb again.. Never. grin grin
Re: What Would You Do To Him If He Is Your Son At The Moment(Photo) by Nobody: 1:53pm On Oct 28, 2017
Divay22:

Lol.
And i passed cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
I'm just learning how to control myself and i have vowed, no matter how hurt the words are, replying with insults back makes the both of us immature..

Ain't reacting like a chemical bomb again.. Never. grin grin
lol... You've always been nice to me tho but on my other moniker... You have made a decision you won't regret my dear.. keep blinking kiss
Re: What Would You Do To Him If He Is Your Son At The Moment(Photo) by Nobody: 1:58pm On Oct 28, 2017
I will tell him to shift for me lemme hang their with him.
Re: What Would You Do To Him If He Is Your Son At The Moment(Photo) by onward4life(m): 1:58pm On Oct 28, 2017
i will use am mop floor!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Would You Do To Him If He Is Your Son At The Moment(Photo) by Explorers(m): 2:02pm On Oct 28, 2017
onward4life:
i will use am mop floor!

Lol...
Lalasticlala, Mynd44
Re: What Would You Do To Him If He Is Your Son At The Moment(Photo) by Bibi294(f): 2:11pm On Oct 28, 2017
DeadRat:
i Will Not Touch Him. Shebi na The Same Tv Him De use Watch Cartoon. I Will Allow Him To Scatter It,then Buy Another And Keep In My Room. Let Him Go And Be Watchin His Books
Choi! You're a dead rat sha grin
Re: What Would You Do To Him If He Is Your Son At The Moment(Photo) by Bibi294(f): 2:17pm On Oct 28, 2017
As a typical African mum, he must not come down or destroy the TV as both will land him in UCH or LUTH
Re: What Would You Do To Him If He Is Your Son At The Moment(Photo) by Nobody: 2:21pm On Oct 28, 2017
alexistaiwo:
Foreign Parents be like

Can't you see a future Hollywood star even if it hit you in the face
This is how Jet Li, Jackie Chan, Tom Cruise and Co started.
He is only catching his fun.
All he needs is a little guidance.

African Parents be like

What!
Is that not the TV I bought with my ten months salary?
This boy is possessed, better I take him to my spiritual father for deliverance or better still I should go and sell him to Skullarships peeps before he destroys everything I worked for.

Re: What Would You Do To Him If He Is Your Son At The Moment(Photo) by Ishilove: 2:21pm On Oct 28, 2017
hahn:
Spinning kick to the ribs

angry
Buhahahahahah! You're crazy cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Would You Do To Him If He Is Your Son At The Moment(Photo) by Nobody: 2:23pm On Oct 28, 2017
Bibi294:
Choi! You're a dead rat sha grin

Re: What Would You Do To Him If He Is Your Son At The Moment(Photo) by Explorers(m): 3:27pm On Oct 28, 2017
Bibi294:
As a typical African mum, he must not come down or destroy the TV as both will land him in UCH or LUTH

Lol
Re: What Would You Do To Him If He Is Your Son At The Moment(Photo) by Dasherz(f): 3:31pm On Oct 28, 2017
this will be a good time to call up old time religion (the flogging my parents gave me will just be playing in my head ehh undecided)

but as a loving parent I will call u t order and give you rice to eat and if you don' t finish the rice .. my red eyes will surface
Re: What Would You Do To Him If He Is Your Son At The Moment(Photo) by Nobody: 3:58pm On Oct 28, 2017
i would run to take him down.it looks as if he climbed up there and is too scared to come down.

SMH at the comments. that tv is 40 inches , prolly a dumb tv, 160k max, and for that you will beat a small child who has no clear idea of what he was doing?

when my son was one, he climbed my bookshelf, took down the bottle of methylated spirit, tried to drink it, then poured it all over the laptop on the table.

i was scared witless because methylated spirit if drunk, attacks the optic nerve and causes irreversible blindness.

thankfully, it was so bitter that he did not ingest. as for the laptop, it was never the same after that, but better a dead laptop than a blind son.

4 Likes

Re: What Would You Do To Him If He Is Your Son At The Moment(Photo) by Nobody: 4:02pm On Oct 28, 2017
I'll kneel down to beg him to come down first. Once he is down, I'll hang him

2 Likes

Re: What Would You Do To Him If He Is Your Son At The Moment(Photo) by CzarChris(m): 4:19pm On Oct 28, 2017
Explorers:
what I will do is simple.

I'll bring him down, then I will flog him to death.

Make a new son and tell the new one how much of an idiot the 1st one was. grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: What Would You Do To Him If He Is Your Son At The Moment(Photo) by Oyindidi(f): 4:28pm On Oct 28, 2017
Carry him
Re: What Would You Do To Him If He Is Your Son At The Moment(Photo) by binsanni(m): 4:30pm On Oct 28, 2017
weekend stuff.
just wipe im inyash wella
Re: What Would You Do To Him If He Is Your Son At The Moment(Photo) by franklingud(m): 4:30pm On Oct 28, 2017
Strong 12 strokes of the cain.

Very hard.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life / How Can We Find A Missing Young Girl Of Age 16? / My Husband Is Boldly Cheating On Me, Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.