Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,365 members, 7,826,431 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

What Would You Do To Him If He Is Your Son At The Moment(Photo) - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Would You Do To Him If He Is Your Son At The Moment(Photo) (52291 Views)

He Is Your Son, But I Am Not Going For Any DNA Test. Wife Tells Husband(video) / What Will You Do If Your Son Turns Gay? / 'If You Breastfeed Your Son, You're Training Him To Be A Rapist' - Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Re: What Would You Do To Him If He Is Your Son At The Moment(Photo) by Unionised(m): 6:56am On Nov 12, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

Don't worry, you don't know what it means to put sperm into a woman, then wait for a whole 9 months before seeing the fruit of your labour... I am not like other people who have children just because nature wants them to... I want children because I want to hold my own in my hands and know that it came out of me....

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise

When you get one, come back and give us updates.

Until then, STFU.
Re: What Would You Do To Him If He Is Your Son At The Moment(Photo) by internetpo(m): 12:28pm On Nov 13, 2017
Hey!

I will use him to practice Karate and remove all his teeth. grin grin

Have you tried our bulk sms marketing platform?
You get guaranteed delivery, delivery reports or sms refunds (or your money back) if your messages are not delivered.
www.smsmarketingportal.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life / Teenager Gives Birth At Ilu Iboro Without Being Aware Of Pregnancy (photos) / Married People Revealed The Darkest Secrets They've Been Keeping.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.