Stats: 3,153,878 members, 7,821,054 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

They Say Buhari Is Not Aware: Who Is Now Aware - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / They Say Buhari Is Not Aware: Who Is Now Aware (608 Views)

Sokoto CPC Leaders Dumps APC To Join PDP, Say Buhari Is A Disaster To Nigeria / It Is Now A Crime To Say Buhari Is Dead Or Refer To Him As Jubril; Presidency / Okorocha: 'George Eche My SSG Running For Governor? I'm Not Aware' (2) (3) (4)

They Say Buhari Is Not Aware: Who Is Now Aware by engineerboat(m): 10:22am On Oct 28, 2017
The latest Excuse in town is that Buhari is not aware

•Abdulrasheed Maina was recalled and paid with backlogs of N22m covering his sack period,
Buhari is not aware!

•COAS Buratai bought Dubai house from money meant for Arms,
Buhari is not aware!

•$26b NNPC contract was illegally signed without approval,
Buhari is not aware!

•$43m was found in an Ikoyi apartment,
Buhari is not aware!

•Chief of Staff Kyari got a bribe from the giant Telecom company in Nigeria,
Buhari is not aware!

•Babachir Lawal looted #300m meant for the clearing of weed at the IDP camps,
Buhari is not aware!

•The IGP involved in bribery case and later again impregnated a serving woman Police as against Police Act,
Buhari is not aware!

•Fulani herdsmen kill innocent men, women and children in the Middle Belt, SS, SE & SW,
Buhari is not aware!

•2016 & 2017 budgets were missing and padded respectively, and not implemented,
Buhari is not aware!

•We are in recession,
Buhari is not aware!

•Nigerians are dying of hunger and starvation,
Buhari is not aware!

•Restructuring is the way out of the division in the land,
Buhari is not aware!

•Our Ministers are liars and thieves,
Buhari is not aware!

•Magu works for the cabal,
Buhari is not aware!

•BH was busy killing Nigerians in Borno while Buhari telling the Turkish govt that he has wiped them off,
Buhari is not aware!

No drug in Aso rock clinic, Buhari is not aware!

Shame

What is Buhari is even aware of self.

Who is in-charge

Keep excusing & isolating Buhari from what should be his duties. One day, Nigeria and her people will be sold to China and Buhari will not be aware.

They will soon sell Nairaland and Seun will not be aware.

Myd44 they soon change your passsword and you will not be aware.

Sarrki you will soon get to know that Buhari is not even aware that you are a nigerian

Re: They Say Buhari Is Not Aware: Who Is Now Aware by fulaniHERDSman(m): 10:27am On Oct 28, 2017
Maybe Jubrin
Re: They Say Buhari Is Not Aware: Who Is Now Aware by OZAOEKPE(f): 10:30am On Oct 28, 2017
cheesy I WERE aware grin
Re: They Say Buhari Is Not Aware: Who Is Now Aware by engineerboat(m): 10:39am On Oct 28, 2017
IG give Aisha 2 jeep, Buhari is not aware.
Re: They Say Buhari Is Not Aware: Who Is Now Aware by fellowman: 10:42am On Oct 28, 2017
Buhari was not aware rail line will pass through his village Daura

but two days ago he said the opposition is aware of his achievement.

Re: They Say Buhari Is Not Aware: Who Is Now Aware by TheTrueSeeker: 10:42am On Oct 28, 2017
@OP Buhari had an ear infection lately have you forgotten?
He was even on life support as alleged

Meanwhile, to add to your list,

When the Python danced its 'egu' in the South East he was not aware even as the C-In-C and now somebody has gone missing...!!!
Re: They Say Buhari Is Not Aware: Who Is Now Aware by Penalty82(m): 10:51am On Oct 28, 2017
fellowman:
I'm not aware grin
please if you were aware indicate

Me I no aware.
Re: They Say Buhari Is Not Aware: Who Is Now Aware by authehighness: 11:02am On Oct 28, 2017
pls leave pmb alone,he is trying,an illitreate attending world leaders meeting,reading written scripts,knowing meaning of some words like proscribtion,corruption,etc is not easy atall
Re: They Say Buhari Is Not Aware: Who Is Now Aware by swagagolic01(m): 11:06am On Oct 28, 2017
In 2019 ATIKU will be declared president and he won't still be aware....
Re: They Say Buhari Is Not Aware: Who Is Now Aware by Nobody: 11:17am On Oct 28, 2017
authehighness:
pls leave pmb alone,he is trying,an illitreate attending world leaders meeting,reading written scripts,knowing meaning of some words like proscribtion,corruption,etc is not easy atall

are you in this country
even if it better for you no be as it better for others
all we need is change from and to fight corruption from pmb[color=#000099][quote author=authehighness post=61845830]
Re: They Say Buhari Is Not Aware: Who Is Now Aware by Atiku2019: 11:23am On Oct 28, 2017
grin cheesy
Re: They Say Buhari Is Not Aware: Who Is Now Aware by deji68: 11:51am On Oct 28, 2017
Shaggy, it wasnt me.. grin grin grin grin

Buhari To Visit Ebonyi & Anambra States 14th - 15th Nov. 2017 - Presidency / Gov Fayose Got Schooled On Twitter By Gov El-rufai (photo) / How Much Is Saudi Arabia Paying Gov Tambuwal To Kill Shia Muslims?