Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

Nigerian Lady Tattoos A Big Picture Of Wizkid's Face On Her Back (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Lady Tattoos A Big Picture Of Wizkid's Face On Her Back (photos) (2412 Views)

Real Wizkid Face When Not Edited / Diana, Lady Tattoos Wizkid’s Face On Her Body "Its Permanent, I Won't Marry" / Lady Tattoos Wizkid's Face And His Starboy Logo On Her Back(Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Tattoos A Big Picture Of Wizkid's Face On Her Back (photos) by Priscy01(f): 10:36am On Oct 28, 2017
This Nigerian Girl Who is a die hard Wizkid fan is currently going viral for tattooing his face on her back, see some reactions below…

johnandrews028 She must be a Yoruba girl. They all lack good upbringing. All they know is how to spread legs, open P and receive plenty D in one day. That’s why Yoruba land has the highest number of Bastards in the country.

shieladadivaLol the wiskid on her back sha b looking like d broke wizkid.u i hope wizkid will call her n say take this one million.thank u for tattooing me on ur back

_sholah_ it’s the thought that counts,whether it looks good or bad.This is her own painful way of showing how much she loves WizKid…..

iamxcapeThis is what happens when your tattoo has been your crush for so many years and you just show up one day and tell him to draw wizkid on your back !!! The artiste be like .. No worry nah

Culled From; http://www.torimill.com/2017/10/nigerian-lady-tattoos-big-picture-of.html

Lalasticlala MissyB3 Dominique Ijebabe Fynestboi

1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Tattoos A Big Picture Of Wizkid's Face On Her Back (photos) by asahnwaKC: 10:44am On Oct 28, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Nigerian Lady Tattoos A Big Picture Of Wizkid's Face On Her Back (photos) by Explorerx(m): 10:46am On Oct 28, 2017
The simian tattoo doesn't even look like WizKid critter

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Tattoos A Big Picture Of Wizkid's Face On Her Back (photos) by lilmax(m): 10:46am On Oct 28, 2017
200 naira tattoo

crap

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Tattoos A Big Picture Of Wizkid's Face On Her Back (photos) by Priscy01(f): 10:48am On Oct 28, 2017
Lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3 Ijebabe
Re: Nigerian Lady Tattoos A Big Picture Of Wizkid's Face On Her Back (photos) by wilybebsy(m): 10:50am On Oct 28, 2017
WahDahHeck is this
Re: Nigerian Lady Tattoos A Big Picture Of Wizkid's Face On Her Back (photos) by Bossontop(m): 10:50am On Oct 28, 2017
Na 2 yr old pikin bin do d tatoo abiii??....no lie oooo

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Tattoos A Big Picture Of Wizkid's Face On Her Back (photos) by Safiaa(f): 10:51am On Oct 28, 2017
This is the ugliest tattoo I've seen in my life. I'm honestly disgusted. The tattoo artist needs to have his license burned.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Tattoos A Big Picture Of Wizkid's Face On Her Back (photos) by Yeligray(m): 10:52am On Oct 28, 2017
wilybebsy:
WahDahHeck is this
my brother i wonder.. She don spoil her back
Re: Nigerian Lady Tattoos A Big Picture Of Wizkid's Face On Her Back (photos) by Nobody: 10:53am On Oct 28, 2017
So She Went Through All The Pain To Get Such a Terrible Tattoo that Doesnt even Look Like The Artist... She Don Use Her Hand Purse Husbands, tomorrow She Will Be Cryin That Village People Have Started... when Her Problem Is Behind Her... Good Luck To Her, i Hope Wiz Kid Marries Her undecided
Re: Nigerian Lady Tattoos A Big Picture Of Wizkid's Face On Her Back (photos) by Nobody: 10:59am On Oct 28, 2017
madness
Re: Nigerian Lady Tattoos A Big Picture Of Wizkid's Face On Her Back (photos) by IamHeWrites: 11:02am On Oct 28, 2017
shocked
and That's someone's future wife

Lalasticlala Dominique

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Tattoos A Big Picture Of Wizkid's Face On Her Back (photos) by slick1(m): 11:09am On Oct 28, 2017
That must be their village Oracle praying that 2019 should do and come shap shap make that Daura man leave Aso Rock.

That surely isn't wizkid. cry cry cry
Re: Nigerian Lady Tattoos A Big Picture Of Wizkid's Face On Her Back (photos) by LuvU2: 11:12am On Oct 28, 2017
Whar kind of back is that? grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Tattoos A Big Picture Of Wizkid's Face On Her Back (photos) by kiddoiLL(m): 11:13am On Oct 28, 2017
person way draw d tattoo let wizkid eye colour change as per too much igboo

Re: Nigerian Lady Tattoos A Big Picture Of Wizkid's Face On Her Back (photos) by firstserve: 11:18am On Oct 28, 2017
Are you a caterer or event planner?
Are you worried your party might be a flop?
Are you worried about your guests not getting satisfied at your events?

With FIRSTSERVE event servers, you can add decorum to that event and leave smiles on the faces of your well wishers.

Get Satisfaction with Uniqueness!
Hire us now!!!
Make your bookings or reach us on Whatsapp08189505793
Re: Nigerian Lady Tattoos A Big Picture Of Wizkid's Face On Her Back (photos) by IamHeWrites: 11:21am On Oct 28, 2017
Lalasticlala MissyB3
Re: Nigerian Lady Tattoos A Big Picture Of Wizkid's Face On Her Back (photos) by mrbyron(m): 11:55am On Oct 28, 2017
The tattoo artist drew edet instead grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Tattoos A Big Picture Of Wizkid's Face On Her Back (photos) by JohnGainsville(m): 12:12pm On Oct 28, 2017
She doesn't even have a nice shape. She has a slightly hunched back sef

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Tattoos A Big Picture Of Wizkid's Face On Her Back (photos) by PenisCaP: 12:26pm On Oct 28, 2017
This is shameful

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Tattoos A Big Picture Of Wizkid's Face On Her Back (photos) by motun2017(f): 1:24pm On Oct 28, 2017
Stupidity of the highest order. this bitches be disgracing womenfolk sinc 90bc. mtcheew

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Tattoos A Big Picture Of Wizkid's Face On Her Back (photos) by skimmy005: 1:30pm On Oct 28, 2017
d guy wa draw dis tin dem suppose flog am, d guy spoil d girl back.
Re: Nigerian Lady Tattoos A Big Picture Of Wizkid's Face On Her Back (photos) by domexydomen1: 1:34pm On Oct 28, 2017
Re: Nigerian Lady Tattoos A Big Picture Of Wizkid's Face On Her Back (photos) by bcbones: 1:56pm On Oct 28, 2017
For me it's cool, only the quality of the sketch is wack.....I admire her love for the guy.....peps Don dey do did since way back....my mom n her sis write tattoo's of their names cause if their love for each other...I believe tattoo's are emotional

(1) (Reply)

Davido's Daughter Was Pictured Rocking A 300k Balenciaga Shoe. / Davido Exposed Pregnant Chioma Baby Bump / Lil Kesh Flaunts His Brand New Mercedes Benz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.