Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,226 members, 7,811,625 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:00 PM

My9mobile Free 200MB Data – Activate And Enjoy - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / My9mobile Free 200MB Data – Activate And Enjoy (521 Views)

How To Activate MTN 200MB For 50 Naira (valid For 14 Days) / How To Activate Mtn 200mb For N50 And 1gb For N250 Data Bundle / Detailed Guide On How To Activate And Deactivate MTN Do Not Disturb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My9mobile Free 200MB Data – Activate And Enjoy by Vistawaplord(m): 11:47am On Oct 28, 2017
We enjoyed this during the time of Etisalat, and it is still very much available now on 9Mobile. Do you remember MyEtisalat free 200mb? Which offered free data to users who downloaded the MyEtisalat app. Now it’s My9Mobile free 200mb Data, and if you repeat the same steps, you’ll get another free 200mb data on your 9mobile line.

My9Mobile Free 200MB Data
My9Mobile is a self-service platform that offers simplified, convenient & secure access to your account. With it, you can easily see your balances, usage, validity & other status. It also helps you buy data or airtime, send airtime or borrow airtime, and many more other services!

The free 200MB data from 9mobile is a reward for downloading the My9mobile App. But who cares, as long as it can browse any site, download any file, and stream online contents. It works on all devices also; be it PC, phones, etc. Interestingly, you don’t even need to download the app, simply follow the below shortcut.

Read full content @ http://talktech.com.ng/my9mobile-free-200mb-data-activate-enjoy/

(1) (Reply)

Is Your Laptop Or Phone Battery Scarce?get In Here / Is Your Smartphone Infected? Learn How To Remove Virus From Android / I Couldn’t Believe What This Notebook Could Do, Until I Watched This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.