Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,997 members, 7,825,087 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

Nigeria Police Self, Which Offence Did This Man Commit Now ( Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigeria Police Self, Which Offence Did This Man Commit Now ( Photo) (832 Views)

Justice For Deborah: Help Sign The Petition On Change.org Now (Photo) / Man Commit Suicide In Imo, 3 Days After Welcoming A Child [Photo] / Man Commit Suicide Jump From A Telecommunication Max (photo + Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Police Self, Which Offence Did This Man Commit Now ( Photo) by austonclint(m): 12:55pm On Oct 28, 2017
Watin this poor man go do now way this police woman wan collect money....

Re: Nigeria Police Self, Which Offence Did This Man Commit Now ( Photo) by Khd95(m): 12:59pm On Oct 28, 2017
if an me I go just drive the wheelbarrow like they do in fast and furiousgrin
and I will make sure she use nyash drag ground
Re: Nigeria Police Self, Which Offence Did This Man Commit Now ( Photo) by awesomeUche: 1:10pm On Oct 28, 2017
Nigerian police dnt knw hw to work. The kind of punishment police people wil recaive in hell na only devil go no
Re: Nigeria Police Self, Which Offence Did This Man Commit Now ( Photo) by johnnyn1(m): 1:21pm On Oct 28, 2017
menh your camera is dope
Re: Nigeria Police Self, Which Offence Did This Man Commit Now ( Photo) by UbanmeUdie: 1:39pm On Oct 28, 2017
shocked

What is the rationale behind Op's assertion? Even though the NPF has painted an almost irredeemable bad image of themselves, we must not take advantage of that to further degrade their corrupt status at every given instance.

From the pic, I would say the police woman was simply tired of standing and had to sit down on the load to reflect on the current hardship Nigerians are going through.

The guy pushing the truck does not look troubled at all and was only wondering why the police woman had to sit on the load he is about pushing to think.

Police is your friend. Never forget that!
Re: Nigeria Police Self, Which Offence Did This Man Commit Now ( Photo) by Seeker17(m): 1:40pm On Oct 28, 2017
The stupidity of some of these officers is baffling.. Just see this one now undecided
Re: Nigeria Police Self, Which Offence Did This Man Commit Now ( Photo) by okuya: 2:04pm On Oct 28, 2017
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

What is the rationale behind Op's assertion? Even though the NPF has painted an almost irredeemable bad image of themselves, we must not take advantage of that to further degrade their corrupt status at every given instance.

From the pic, I would say the police woman was simply tired of standing and had to sit down on the load to reflect on the current hardship Nigerians are going through.

The guy pushing the truck does not look troubled at all and was only wondering why the police woman had to sit on the load he is about pushing to think.

U r a very silly person, tell ur colleagues if u robbers in the police force don't repent from ur ways, ur whole families and generations will pay for all ur evil u'v bin committing, u dont need to beg for friendship from d oublic, we know friends when we see them. U robbers! Scammers!! ritualists!!!
Re: Nigeria Police Self, Which Offence Did This Man Commit Now ( Photo) by austonclint(m): 2:12pm On Oct 28, 2017
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

Why defending the police bro.... Cant you see the poor man is helpless.... Left with no other option , because beating or fighting the police woman will result serious case.... Anyway I will not be surprised if you are one of them...
Re: Nigeria Police Self, Which Offence Did This Man Commit Now ( Photo) by UbanmeUdie: 2:17pm On Oct 28, 2017
okuya:

U r a very silly person, tell ur colleagues if u robbers in the police force don't repent from ur ways, ur whole families and generations will pay for all ur evil u'v bin committing, u dont need to beg for friendship from d oublic, we know friends when we see them. U robbers! Scammers!! ritualists!!!

You seemed pained like a man whose errection doesn't last beyond 2 seconds.

I wonder what prompted you to conclude that I am a policeman. My opinion was simply deduced from what I imagined from the pic and you also have a right to think otherwise rather than showing how uncultured and sanity deficient you are.

It is a pity you are suffering so much pain. Pls blame it on Buhari if you can't be man enough to take the blame.

Re: Nigeria Police Self, Which Offence Did This Man Commit Now ( Photo) by UbanmeUdie: 2:28pm On Oct 28, 2017
austonclint:

Why defending the police bro.... Cant you see the poor man is helpless.... Left with no other option , because beating or fighting the police woman will result serious case.... Anyway I will not be surprised if you are one of them...

Bro, I am in no way defending nor holding brief for the policewoman in the pic. We all look but see differently.

The bad image the NPF has painted for themselves will always make them appear guilty even when innocent. No one is even ready to know the true story, the conclusion is always to discredit and disgrace the NPF.

Now, we can only see the police woman sitting on the load with no story to justify that she is out to extort money from the truck pusher. Do you know his offense? Do you know what happened before the police officer decided to sit on the load? Do you know why she is sitting on the load with such a posture?

The clear answer is NO!

What if the truck pusher actually committed an offense?

Everyone has a right to use their imagination to tell a story using the pic posted because the pic itself cannot speak.

This is one of the reasons I hate pics, it captures just a moment of one's life and cannot tell what happened before nor what happens after that moment.

That is why video is better!

(1) (Reply)

Man Share Pics of Strange Thing That Appeared in the Sky, During Catholics buria / Boy Shoots Girlfriend In Head, Dies While Fleeing Scene (photos) / Man Arrested With Human Blood At Popular Bar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.