Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

Patapaa "One Corner" Has Been Paid For His First Show - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Patapaa "One Corner" Has Been Paid For His First Show (41851 Views)

Patapaa Suit, Outfit To Ghana Music Award, As Davido Wins (Photo) / Patapaa: " They Say I Am Ugly And A Villager And Sometimes It Hurts Me" / Patapaa: My "One Corner" Song Hasn't Given Me Money Yet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patapaa "One Corner" Has Been Paid For His First Show by Kaslino(m): 2:13am On Oct 29, 2017
Jolad1:
The guy no get packaging

seunakin231, BrunoMads, dannielight, sanemind the scammer called DC Links Data is back using another handle to advertise his fraud.
Daodu Opeyemi or whatever it is you call yourself, it's over two weeks I sent you money for data and I'm yet to receive the data I paid for. it's over two weeks you called me after refusing to pick my calls for over 24hours, lying that you had a problem with your phone,well I'm still waiting. It's obvious you thought I was still under the facade you created. It's clear you're a scammer. 1500 may mean a lot to you but I've seen much more. It still pays to make money off others honestly and not through scams. Better change ur ways now or meet ur destruction on the very path u are on. You must surely meet your waterloo on the path you've chosen. Useless, lazy, youth.
Mods, take note of this particular post and whoever posts it. it's a CERTIFIED FRAUD. These are his details which he sent to me as well as other of his victims here on nairaland

Phone: 08141629384
Acct No: Gtb0123756564
Company posing: DC Links Data SERVICES

CC: Lalasticlala
Fynestboi
Ishilove
Myndd44

1 Like

Re: Patapaa "One Corner" Has Been Paid For His First Show by Felixalex(m): 6:01am On Oct 29, 2017
Bamz:

Which kind of wine would you like tonight?

Hahaha, anyone
Re: Patapaa "One Corner" Has Been Paid For His First Show by tslimpez(f): 9:26am On Oct 29, 2017
I honestly don't see what's to like in his song. I get pissed off when I hear it or see people dance mad to it..
Re: Patapaa "One Corner" Has Been Paid For His First Show by mhizsuzzy(f): 11:42am On Oct 29, 2017
Bamidele539:
are you finding it difficult placing the dance steps or its just too simple for you?
It is better a night club dance than a public dance.
Is just look awkward when you see ppl dancing it
Re: Patapaa "One Corner" Has Been Paid For His First Show by Bamidele539: 2:07pm On Oct 29, 2017
mhizsuzzy:

It is better a night club dance than a public dance.
Is just look awkward when you see ppl dancing it
sure, it shuld be better only at nightclubs, i belief, sooner or later this stuff will fade away with tym!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ras Kimono Collapsed At Lagos Airport - His Final Moments / Mercy Aigbe Shares Swimsuit Photos From London / Meet Frank Edward Mum And See The Striking Resemblance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.