Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,062 members, 7,818,180 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

Tinubu, Modu-Sheriff, Ben Bruce At Tosin Saraki's Wedding (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu, Modu-Sheriff, Ben Bruce At Tosin Saraki's Wedding (Photos) (43335 Views)

Dangote, Otedola And Dogara At Tosin Saraki's Wedding Reception / Dino Melaye Rocks Golden Tie To Tosin Saraki's Wedding. Hugs Patience Jonathan / Sename Sosu And James Ibori At Tosin Saraki's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu, Modu-Sheriff, Ben Bruce At Tosin Saraki's Wedding (Photos) by femo122: 7:56pm On Oct 28, 2017
sad
Re: Tinubu, Modu-Sheriff, Ben Bruce At Tosin Saraki's Wedding (Photos) by Mccullum: 7:57pm On Oct 28, 2017
zionglory:
I think saraki would always forget his afonja root but he impresses me sha

What is your own concern about Saraki root because Agulu (igbos) born with heart of hatred against innocent yorubas, Odua' still unified not Agulus descendants that discriminating themselves, such as delta Agulus is fake igbos, Ebonyi are not real descendants of Eri and Agulus...

Agulus leave innocent Yoruba people alone because we're not your problem.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Modu-Sheriff, Ben Bruce At Tosin Saraki's Wedding (Photos) by Lashaka: 8:02pm On Oct 28, 2017
[quote author=eezeribe post=61856100]'Smart' corrupt old men enjoying themselves...
While the 'dumb' corrupt youths are busy getting more 'dumb' and frustrated.
ONLY GOD CAN JUDGE UNA
Re: Tinubu, Modu-Sheriff, Ben Bruce At Tosin Saraki's Wedding (Photos) by efemena5050(m): 8:03pm On Oct 28, 2017
id911:
Despite his shortcomings, the Jagaban is a very intelligent man. If he were even the one to be in charge of our economy presently things wouldn't have deteriorated to this level.

In 2019, someone who understands the direction of our economic projectile would take charge.

Let's ATIKULATE for a secure, brighter and better tomorrow.
wats so articulate about atiku guy u better respect urself am tired of all these recycled old bastards called leaders and more our stupid nigerian pastors......i dey vex i swear
Re: Tinubu, Modu-Sheriff, Ben Bruce At Tosin Saraki's Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 8:04pm On Oct 28, 2017
Xeedorf:
I was there.

As dish washer abi?
Re: Tinubu, Modu-Sheriff, Ben Bruce At Tosin Saraki's Wedding (Photos) by Abeyjide: 8:47pm On Oct 28, 2017
Using the wedding as a political gathering. Same wedding held in ilorin, now in Lagos and finally in Abuja.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Modu-Sheriff, Ben Bruce At Tosin Saraki's Wedding (Photos) by Abeyjide: 8:49pm On Oct 28, 2017
dayleke:
Which one marry recently?
No be d same one?

N.a. same girl oo. The last will hold in abuja.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Modu-Sheriff, Ben Bruce At Tosin Saraki's Wedding (Photos) by dayleke: 8:55pm On Oct 28, 2017
Abeyjide:

N.a. same girl oo. The last will hold in abuja.

Thank you jare.

So na 3 tier marriage?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Modu-Sheriff, Ben Bruce At Tosin Saraki's Wedding (Photos) by johnnyvid(m): 9:05pm On Oct 28, 2017
if to say bukola saraki is from osun state, he will have been voted out since the first term in the senate. he should ask oyinlola when he forcefully got elected in his second term tenure. not knowing he won't finish his tenure and he will be disgrace from that seat. infact it was that time the masses gas been against his leadership. saraki has been pertaking in the state cake and still what i always see the kwarans say is bukola saraki is from God as if he's not a fraudulent liar and thief. God i know doesn't settle for fraudulent thieves. bukola saraki and his crew are drowing the state treasury down, and still the people aren't talking. i trust my people in osun state. ordinary phcn light out in their street, both the youths and the old will protest on the light out.
Re: Tinubu, Modu-Sheriff, Ben Bruce At Tosin Saraki's Wedding (Photos) by DaBillionnaire: 9:07pm On Oct 28, 2017
id911:
Despite his shortcomings, the Jagaban is a very intelligent man. If he were even the one to be in charge of our economy presently things wouldn't have deteriorated to this level.

In 2019, someone who understands the direction of our economic projectile would take charge.

I am sure, this is the same way u campaigned for PMB, Fool me once...shame on u, fool me twice..... shame on me.

Jst geraraye
Re: Tinubu, Modu-Sheriff, Ben Bruce At Tosin Saraki's Wedding (Photos) by olabs201(m): 9:28pm On Oct 28, 2017
Na every weekend sakari daughter dey wed. What's the difference btw todays own and last week wedding.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Modu-Sheriff, Ben Bruce At Tosin Saraki's Wedding (Photos) by omohayek: 9:35pm On Oct 28, 2017
OboOlora:
If only BH could have bombed the venue, half of the problem of Nigeria would have been solved. We will just need to extend same to Minna, Otta farm and Adamawa to fully restore the old glory of the nation cheesy
Keep fooling yourself: are these corrupt politicians really any worse than the average Nigerian on the street? How many "decent" Nigerians haven't solicited/given bribes, stolen, embezzled, lied for financial gain, used personal and tribal connections to circumvent rules, etc? Are we supposed to pretend that these powerful crooks aren't heavily pushed to steal by ordinary, "decent" Nigerians constantly coming to them seeking favors and handouts?

Let's not pretend that most of us are angels being manipulated by a few rotten eggs, because if every single living politician in Nigeria were wiped out today, all the ordinary, "decent" Nigerians replacing them tomorrow would quickly show themselves to be as bad or even worse in their greed and incompetence. Nigerians get exactly the class of worthless, thieving politicians the majority's low morality and intelligence merits.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu, Modu-Sheriff, Ben Bruce At Tosin Saraki's Wedding (Photos) by babzo(m): 9:49pm On Oct 28, 2017
SWORD419:
it seems this big men don't feud, dey only fight on the internet, may dey even have association where both APC and pdp members cool off and chill after a stressful day

You are correct

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Modu-Sheriff, Ben Bruce At Tosin Saraki's Wedding (Photos) by babzo(m): 9:49pm On Oct 28, 2017
omohayek:

Keep fooling yourself: are these corrupt politicians really any worse than the average Nigerian on the street? How many "decent" Nigerians haven't solicited/given bribes, stolen, embezzled, lied for financial gain, used personal and tribal connections to circumvent rules, etc? Are we supposed to pretend that these powerful crooks aren't heavily pushed to steal by ordinary, "decent" Nigerians constantly coming to them seeking favors and handouts?

Let's not pretend that most of us are angels being manipulated by a few rotten eggs, because if every single living politician in Nigeria were wiped out today, all the ordinary, "decent" Nigerians replacing them tomorrow would quickly show themselves to be as bad or even worse in their greed and incompetence. Nigerians get exactly the class of worthless, thieving politicians the majority's low morality and intelligence merits.

Correct man.
Re: Tinubu, Modu-Sheriff, Ben Bruce At Tosin Saraki's Wedding (Photos) by phemybof(m): 10:31pm On Oct 28, 2017
OboOlora:
If only BH could have bombed the venue, half of the problem of Nigeria would have been solved. We will just need to extend same to Minna, Otta farm and Adamawa to fully restore the old glory of the nation cheesy
[/s]
OboOlora:
Rivers and Bayelsa wil be more prëfferable

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu, Modu-Sheriff, Ben Bruce At Tosin Saraki's Wedding (Photos) by blacknp(m): 10:39pm On Oct 28, 2017
OboOlora:
Boko Haram should bomb the place because you know no one from your family will be anywhere around the venue,poor man? Why did you not tie a bomb to your lean waist and do the bombing yourself?
Re: Tinubu, Modu-Sheriff, Ben Bruce At Tosin Saraki's Wedding (Photos) by johnnyvid(m): 10:41pm On Oct 28, 2017
omohayek:

so what are you are trying to promote here hmm, the same sets of greed leaders that are now grooming the children in order to take over from their loots. this your long epistles has no meaning at all.let us first try young and vibrant man to lead in the senate and other political office and see what they can do. stop repeating the same epistles jare. as if there are no faithful and diligent leaders that will change things around. Rome aren't build in a day. we are repeating the same mistake and not try and another vibrant men and women, and you are here saying that if a vibrant youths that has focus and plan will get there and not do something. please you need to speak for yourself and not others.
Re: Tinubu, Modu-Sheriff, Ben Bruce At Tosin Saraki's Wedding (Photos) by blacknp(m): 10:52pm On Oct 28, 2017
ChangetheChange:
grin

2019 loading

Buhari is in trouble
I hope you have packed your bags for Accra Ghana till 2023? Or you can relocate to Bayelsa and ask Jonathan how an early retirement feels.
Re: Tinubu, Modu-Sheriff, Ben Bruce At Tosin Saraki's Wedding (Photos) by blacknp(m): 10:55pm On Oct 28, 2017
Abeyjide:
Using the wedding as a political gathering. Same wedding held in ilorin, now in Lagos and finally in Abuja.
How do you know,did you attend in any of the States you claimed?
Re: Tinubu, Modu-Sheriff, Ben Bruce At Tosin Saraki's Wedding (Photos) by 4koff: 7:12am On Oct 29, 2017
fatymore:
Happy married life oluwatosin.. May your marriage be an enjoyable one...

How she no go enjoy Am? Money is meant to check insults. Na only God remain make she face and lead a goodlife. Pray for good health all other worries will be taken care of by money.
Re: Tinubu, Modu-Sheriff, Ben Bruce At Tosin Saraki's Wedding (Photos) by Lagosfinder(m): 8:18am On Oct 29, 2017
Lagos host the biggest events

looking for good deals land, property and cars. Talk to us at lagosfinder.com
Re: Tinubu, Modu-Sheriff, Ben Bruce At Tosin Saraki's Wedding (Photos) by omohayek: 8:25am On Oct 29, 2017
johnnyvid:
so what are you are trying to promote here hmm, the same sets of greed leaders that are now grooming the children in order to take over from their loots. this your long epistles has no meaning at all.let us first try young and vibrant man to lead in the senate and other political office and see what they can do. stop repeating the same epistles jare. as if there are no faithful and diligent leaders that will change things around. Rome aren't build in a day. we are repeating the same mistake and not try and another vibrant men and women, and you are here saying that if a vibrant youths that has focus and plan will get there and not do something. please you need to speak for yourself and not others.
How old do you think the likes of Gowon, Babangida and even Abacha were when they first participated in coup plots? And what evidence do you have that the youngest of the currently active politicians are any cleaner or more competent than the oldest ones? Won't your young and "vibrant" politicians also be drawn from the same generations that celebrate yahoo-boys as folk heroes, something that would have been impossible 40 years ago?

This lazy, fact-free nonsense you're spouting is exactly what I'm talking about when I say Nigerians get the politicians they deserve: you're quick to dismiss anything that goes against your wishful thinking, but never stop to ask yourself why others in whose lazy footsteps you're following never enjoyed the kind of success you fantasize about. If all it took to turn a shithole of corruption, indolence and stupidity into a paradise was to elect "young" and "vibrant" leaders, shouldn't most of Africa have become a paradise by now?

That you mistake my arguments for any kind of "support" for the status quo speaks to the other issue I mentioned: the generally low intelligence of the great mass of Nigerian voters, which you seem to have gone out of your way to personally illustrate. My real point - which completely flew over your head - is that Nigeria's problems require a root-and-branch reform that must change the way the average person thinks, not just some superficial measures like banning older politicians (which has in any case already been tried several times in Nigeria, and has always failed).

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu, Modu-Sheriff, Ben Bruce At Tosin Saraki's Wedding (Photos) by BlueRayDick: 9:14am On Oct 29, 2017
johnnyvid:

What he is trying to tell you is every leader was once a follower. There’s no guarantee those so called younger politicians you are suggesting will do any better. At least we’ve seen the young kogi governor and what he has turned out to be.

As long as our society is structured the way it is, only the 90% corrupt Nigerians will keep getting the opportunity to lead us. They are a product of the society we live in

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Modu-Sheriff, Ben Bruce At Tosin Saraki's Wedding (Photos) by Okanokan(m): 9:23am On Oct 29, 2017
id911:

You mean we should ATIKULATE the HYPOCRISY of Atiku.
Re: Tinubu, Modu-Sheriff, Ben Bruce At Tosin Saraki's Wedding (Photos) by johnnyvid(m): 9:26am On Oct 30, 2017
omohayek:

How old do you think the likes of Gowon, Babangida and even Abacha were when they first participated in coup plots? And what evidence do you have that the youngest of the currently active politicians are any cleaner or more competent than the oldest ones? Won't your young and "vibrant" politicians also be drawn from the same generations that celebrate yahoo-boys as folk heroes, something that would have been impossible 40 years ago?

This lazy, fact-free nonsense you're spouting is exactly what I'm talking about when I say Nigerians get the politicians they deserve: you're quick to dismiss anything that goes against your wishful thinking, but never stop to ask yourself why others in whose lazy footsteps you're following never enjoyed the kind of success you fantasize about. If all it took to turn a shithole of corruption, indolence and stupidity into a paradise was to elect "young" and "vibrant" leaders, shouldn't most of Africa have become a paradise by now?

That you mistake my arguments for any kind of "support" for the status quo speaks to the other issue I mentioned: the generally low intelligence of the great mass of Nigerian voters, which you seem to have gone out of your way to personally illustrate. My real point - which completely flew over your head - is that Nigeria's problems require a root-and-branch reform that must change the way the average person thinks, not just some superficial measures like banning older politicians (which has in any case already been tried several times in Nigeria, and has always failed).
you seem not to understand my points here cos' you are brainwashed by the so set of old and useless leaders. they inbuilt greediness in their lives. you can't speak the truth in your life cos' you have been brainwashed by their words and money. as far as am concern, there are sets of young and vibrant young Nigerians that are ready to lead this country to the greater height. you can't be living in your deluded state and be expecting change to happen. speak the truth and the truth will make you free. you can't be looking in your deluded state and be expecting people to believe you. as it stand young leaders will do things great in this country.
Re: Tinubu, Modu-Sheriff, Ben Bruce At Tosin Saraki's Wedding (Photos) by omohayek: 10:19am On Oct 30, 2017
johnnyvid:
you seem not to understand my points here cos' you are brainwashed by the so set of old and useless leaders. they inbuilt greediness in their lives. you can't speak the truth in your life cos' you have been brainwashed by their words and money. as far as am concern, there are sets of young and vibrant young Nigerians that are ready to lead this country to the greater height. you can't be living in your deluded state and be expecting change to happen. speak the truth and the truth will make you free. you can't be looking in your deluded state and be expecting people to believe you. as it stand young leaders will do things great in this country.
Even after stating twice that I see corruption in all generations of Nigerians, your stupidity is so impervious to correction that you simply regurgitate the same idiotic nonsense all over again. You are the very definition of the low IQ dullard who is incapable of learning from either experience or instruction.

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Modu-Sheriff, Ben Bruce At Tosin Saraki's Wedding (Photos) by johnnyvid(m): 3:52am On Oct 31, 2017
omohayek:

Even after stating twice that I see corruption in all generations of Nigerians, your stupidity is so impervious to correction that you simply regurgitate the same idiotic nonsense all over again. You are the very definition of the low IQ dullard who is incapable of learning from either experience or instruction.
can you mention publish names here and remain silent forever.when you are living in your deluded state, you have nothing to offer the general publish. that's the reason why i love the "not too young to run bill", read it well and see how it goes.
Re: Tinubu, Modu-Sheriff, Ben Bruce At Tosin Saraki's Wedding (Photos) by omohayek: 8:12am On Oct 31, 2017
johnnyvid:
can you mention publish names here and remain silent forever.when you are living in your deluded state, you have nothing to offer the general publish. that's the reason why i love the "not too young to run bill", read it well and see how it goes.
I won't waste any of my time on a low-IQ cret.in who can't even write a grammatical English sentence.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fayose Welcomes APC's Al-Makura To Ekiti For Governorship Primaries / Buhari Returns Budget For The 3rd Time, Demands Final Copy / Katsina Middle School Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.