Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,663 members, 7,809,510 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:42 AM

Katsina Middle School Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Katsina Middle School Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him (43314 Views)

Buhari Received His Classmates Of 1953 Set Of Katsina Middle School (Photos) / Dino Melaye's Ex Classmates Visit Him At The National Assembly (Photos) / Lere Olayinka: Buhari's Lied As His Classmates Visit Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Katsina Middle School Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him by UzuegbuProsper(m): 7:01pm On Jul 03, 2016
The President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, His Excellency, Mohammadu Buhari receives his Classmates in the 1953 set of Katsina Middle School in Daura Katsina on 3rd July, 2016.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1045934808832192&id=100002470489894&refid=17&_ft_=top_level_post_id.1045934808832192%3Atl_objid.1045934808832192%3Athid.100002470489894%3A306061129499414%3A2%3A0%3A1470034799%3A320609533729791202&__tn__=C

2 Likes

Re: Katsina Middle School Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him by ychris: 7:04pm On Jul 03, 2016
Nice1 mr president neuer mind those idiot saying uno get cert... they're just bunch of distractors. i pray almighty God give yo wisdom to deliver this country

92 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Katsina Middle School Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him by UzuegbuProsper(m): 7:06pm On Jul 03, 2016
School, I meant to write.
Re: Katsina Middle School Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him by gbengress1: 7:08pm On Jul 03, 2016
I smell FP.
Wailers over to...u won't disappoint me

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Katsina Middle School Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him by Vendoor(f): 7:13pm On Jul 03, 2016
But where is the Certificate na...

172 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Katsina Middle School Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him by maryjan8(f): 7:15pm On Jul 03, 2016
they are good
Re: Katsina Middle School Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him by Abeymills(m): 7:19pm On Jul 03, 2016
Bunch of old vultures

31 Likes

Re: Katsina Middle School Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him by lovedatruth(m): 7:19pm On Jul 03, 2016
Lord please make me the head among my equals. Little did dey no den dat he'll be d head of a Nation someday. Be good to that ur poor friend today cos no one knows tommorow.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Katsina Middle School Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him by tit(f): 7:21pm On Jul 03, 2016
ha ha ha
this buhari is a clown!

the other day, one boy saw me wearing unilag tee-shirt.
he ask me if i attend unilag,
i tell am yes.

(yes, i attended a weekend party at unilag).

99 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Katsina Middle School Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him by ychris: 7:26pm On Jul 03, 2016
lalasticlala come carry baba go fp let d doubting tomasses STFU.
Re: Katsina Middle School Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him by YOLO1(m): 7:51pm On Jul 03, 2016
What we need is the certificate, not his classmates. The scenario is like asking for ur car receipt and you showing us the people u attended the same driving school together.... is there any correlation?

158 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Katsina Middle School Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him by RichYoungNigga: 9:16pm On Jul 03, 2016
Please, can someone tell me when was June- 30- 2016.

I've been waiting for Aisha Buhari to visit the USA, APC released a statement stating that the first lady would be coming to Colorado, USA to falsify Fayose's claim that she's a wanted person in America.

66 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Katsina Middle School Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him by TheNewIbadan: 9:16pm On Jul 03, 2016
Severussnape, oya food don land. Come and wail.

1 Like

Re: Katsina Middle School Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him by Omotayor123(f): 9:17pm On Jul 03, 2016
Old Soldiers grin
Re: Katsina Middle School Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him by allanphash7(m): 9:18pm On Jul 03, 2016
In my pocket
Vendoor:
But where is the Certificate na...

3 Likes

Re: Katsina Middle School Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him by Flexherbal(m): 9:19pm On Jul 03, 2016
Ok
Re: Katsina Middle School Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him by AntiWailer: 9:19pm On Jul 03, 2016
Did they bring the certificate ?

If not ........ grin grin

Where is our Certificate na ?

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Katsina Middle School Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him by Swissheart(f): 9:19pm On Jul 03, 2016
Is that President Buhari?

3 Likes

Re: Katsina Middle School Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him by JoSaintiago: 9:19pm On Jul 03, 2016
May be dey came to look for the cert,hahahahhaha,i av a friend hu drop out at ss2 weneva he sees me at marina he tell his neigbour this guy is my classmate while as he didnt sit for WAEC he will be like hmmm am an o level holder lols buhari is a dunce,he can only deceiv zombies

38 Likes

Re: Katsina Middle School Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him by naijacampu(m): 9:20pm On Jul 03, 2016
Buhari where's your certificate?

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Katsina Middle School Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jul 03, 2016
So Na Total Numbers Of People That Has No Certificate?

THIS PEOPLE NEEDS BRAIN

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Katsina Middle School Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jul 03, 2016
All I can learn from this picture is:

Be nice to people, you may never know what your classmates, room mates, housemaid, Okada rider would be in the future.

He may end up being your and/or children saviour in difficult situation later in the future.
...............................................................................................

And to those above and below me asking Buhari of his certificate, I have been looking for Goodluck Jonathan's article in local and international journals but I've not found. As a PhD holder, you must have contributed to knowledge through some publications.

If you have found, please provide me with the link so I can download.

I feel his PhD is a fraud!!!

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Katsina Middle School Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him by solid3(m): 9:20pm On Jul 03, 2016
Nice.

Buhari till 2023.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Katsina Middle School Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him by slimthugchimee(m): 9:20pm On Jul 03, 2016
how would their coming bring out buharis certificate

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Katsina Middle School Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him by IceMan85(m): 9:21pm On Jul 03, 2016
grin iffa I hear. Arranged classmates

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Katsina Middle School Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him by lollmaolol(m): 9:22pm On Jul 03, 2016
They did same last year, they should keep sharing our hard earned taxes in their brief case...smh for redundant visitations.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Katsina Middle School Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him by ochallo: 9:22pm On Jul 03, 2016
Apc is the king of propanganda, they started it in the campaign and they intend to do it till the last day and Nigerians are eating it up.
Remember the girl that gave her school lunch money to buhari
and the old woman that contributed her life savings.
and the chibok girl that was "miraculously" rescued but she is now nowhere to be found.
Now after threatening the lawyer to drop the suit, they go and bring old people from daura to come and take picture with him because he obviously doesn't have a certificate.
Who invited them?
What was the occasion?
They couldn't even allow them into the house, he met them at the door where the photographer was waiting for them. I wonder how much they took home.
May God deliver this country from the demonic lies of APC.

58 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Katsina Middle School Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him by nerodenero: 9:22pm On Jul 03, 2016
The Longman looks odd without his glasses smiley

1 Like

Re: Katsina Middle School Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him by AbdulAdam56(m): 9:23pm On Jul 03, 2016
My Name is Razaki from Owo and this is my story.
I was hanging out alone in a bush smoking some hard weed at around 11pm.
I decided to leave for my house but no taxi on that route at that time of the night, so i started recalling old comedies and started laughing on ma own and i also decided to hitch a ride home if possible.
It started raining heavily and suddenly a range rover jeep stopped by my side. I quickly jumped into the passengers side and closed the door then the car started moving, and just when I was about to say thank you to the driver, I discovered there was no one in the car. I started to freak out but was too scared to jump out of a moving vehicle.
When the car got to a bend, a hand came in through the driver's window and turned the steering wheel. This happened twice and on the third time I totally freaked out, jumped out of the car screaming and landed in a ditch full of rain water. I got up and ran for my dear life and entered the nearest bar I found.
After downing 4 bottles of Odeku and narrating my ghost story to anyone who cared to listen, three guys just walked into the same bar all drenched in rain water.
One of them pointed at me and said, "isn't that the mad man who entered the car while we were pushing it"?

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Katsina Middle School Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him by imehjunior(m): 9:24pm On Jul 03, 2016
ychris:
Nice1 mr president neuer mind those idiot saying uno get cert... they're just bunch of distractors. i pray almighty God give yo wisdom to deliver this country
Is it not easier for him to show his certificate instead of all this fanfare?
Nobody is saying he dint go to school all the argumentsame are weather here wrote the school certainly exams.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Katsina Middle School Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him by Martinkev(m): 9:24pm On Jul 03, 2016
I have pictures I took with some classmates of mine. They were rusticated. No certificate. Just saying.

28 Likes

Re: Katsina Middle School Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him by idesylvester(m): 9:25pm On Jul 03, 2016
I know them, na him primary school mates

Secondary sch naim we dey wait for

Abi na only primary sch him go?! Eh maka y

17 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Tinubu Tells FG To Suspend VAT / Shehu Sani Reacts To Catholic Bishops Visit To Buhari / Who Do You Want As Head Of The Economic And Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.