Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,508 members, 7,830,522 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Don Jazzy Reacts To Claim That He Is ‘broke’ - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy Reacts To Claim That He Is ‘broke’ (334 Views)

Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Engagement (Photo) / Don jazzy Reacts To Tiwa Savage’s Statement On Getting Pregnant Again (photos) / Onyeka Nwelue: "Don Jazzy Is Broke, He Is A Tenant". Don Jazzy Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don Jazzy Reacts To Claim That He Is ‘broke’ by Thebest12(m): 5:48pm On Oct 28, 2017
Mavin Producer, Don jazzy has reacted to Professor and writer Onyeka Nwelue’s viral statement where he claimed that the Mavin boss is broke and living as a tenant.
Earlier, Prof Nwelue advised Nigerians not to be deceived by fake life portrayed by Nigerian celebrities on social media, adding that they are all struggling.
He mentioned that Don jazzy lives as a tenant and is broke, while Dbanj is still struggling
Don Jazzy in reply, wrote on Instagram:
“True talk, speaking for myself only. “May God provide for us all.”
Cc
Lalasticlala
Ishilove
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
Mynd44
Fynestboi
MissyB3
Marpol
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
Seun
Source: http://RationalTV..in/2017/10/rationaltv-don-jazzy-reacts-to-claim.html

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Claim That He Is ‘broke’ by squash47(m): 5:51pm On Oct 28, 2017
Broke or no broke....he will remain a Don.
if when when Mo'hits was on,he was don.
right from when he was with JJC and Ikechukwu in the States,he was don...so oga writter eat urself up with hope for attention............ don Jazzy's kind of broke is my future prayerpoint for wealth.thanks
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Claim That He Is ‘broke’ by Daysun55(m): 6:01pm On Oct 28, 2017
Can someone help me suggest what to type.
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Claim That He Is ‘broke’ by hatchy(f): 6:39pm On Oct 28, 2017
And so?

Is it a crime to be broke? perhaps you expect them to hold plates in hand begging for the whole world to know,abi!

Shame on you, hater!

(1) (Reply)

New Song By A Nairalander 'black Africana' / Kanye West Performs After Hospitalization / Watch Video: “don’t Call Me A Rapper”, I’m A Musician” – Phyno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.