Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,374 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:27 AM

Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Engagement (Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Engagement (Photo) (58421 Views)

Nigerians React To Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy News / Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji’s Pregnancy News / Frankincense Eche Ben Proposes To His Girlfriend (Engagement Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Engagement (Photo) by Andyblaze: 3:45pm On Mar 28, 2018
Donjazzy breaks down, first Rihanna got off his radar now his own Linda Ikeji's has been taken off.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bg3tPgSl_B9/?hl=en

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Engagement (Photo) by biacan(f): 3:49pm On Mar 28, 2018
What do you expect her to do when he's was bound on wasting people's time undecided free the girl jare and come to me Don you be happy you did I mean check me out ?don't you like what you see wink....cool
But I'm highly disappointed in Linda for getting engage to a yahoo yahoo Boy sad

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Engagement (Photo) by softwerk(f): 3:49pm On Mar 28, 2018
Awwwwwwww........This is so sweet cry kiss cry kiss

Well I'm still available Oga Don Jazzy!

The last f*ck we had still dey my body my stallion!!!

28 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Engagement (Photo) by Unik3030: 3:51pm On Mar 28, 2018
this man, Na comedy b your calling aswear

101 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Engagement (Photo) by ClintonEmex: 3:58pm On Mar 28, 2018
I like don jazzy's sense of humor. But don, you will still be wasting her time if she waited for you. I don't know when you want to marry.

19 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Engagement (Photo) by Uyiii: 3:58pm On Mar 28, 2018
biacan:
What do you expect her to do when he's was bond on wasting people's time undecided free the girl jare and come to me Don you be happy you did I mean check me out ?don't you like what you see wink....cool
But I'm highly disappointed in Linda for getting engaged to a yahoo yahoo sad
I'm highly disappointed you can't even compose a simple and concise english and you want don jazzy to check you out.
see eh, I don't like what I hate, talk true naa
if you be guy, you go check girl like you out

p.s: na really I'm highly disappointed in Linda for getting engaged to a yahoo yahoo.
my dear biacan, abeg engage yourself with english classes fess, cheerscheesy

86 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Engagement (Photo) by chriskosherbal(m): 4:03pm On Mar 28, 2018
Don jazzy don't worry everything that has a beginning has an end.
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Engagement (Photo) by iDIGITAL1: 4:12pm On Mar 28, 2018
He likes Linda but he no sabi shook and strike grin grin grin. \even linda knows that don himself liks her but the spark is not there....but anything can still happen as it is, Linda can still debunk the rumour and don can still do the needful grin grin grin...

Get the body of your dreams, cut down fats and enhance your looks and shapes, Looking flawless is wonderful...Use Our "Magic Tummy And Body Fat Reducing Herbal Tea" to turn heads....%100 organic.....It's very effective...Home delivery, Pay On Delivery and support services....Check my profile to get yours...whatsapp us

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Engagement (Photo) by WAPKOSHCOMNG(m): 4:14pm On Mar 28, 2018
jsw
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Engagement (Photo) by Johnnyessence(m): 4:22pm On Mar 28, 2018
don jazzy really bleeped up. what's stopping him from not proposing to her in the first place. now she will soon Wed and Don jazzy will only be one man standing. oloshos plenty for this country, what's he waiting for?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Engagement (Photo) by focus7: 4:33pm On Mar 28, 2018
Just thinking about it when the thread came to front page.

Don was too slow and ladies don't wait for slow dudes.

Sorry Don that is minus one, Linda just left you in the singles domain.

3 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Engagement (Photo) by ifeanyija(m): 4:34pm On Mar 28, 2018
remain you
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Engagement (Photo) by FarahAideed: 4:34pm On Mar 28, 2018
biacan:
What do you expect her to do when he's was bond on wasting people's time undecided free the girl jare and come to me Don you be happy you did I mean check me out ?don't you like what you see wink....cool
But I'm highly disappointed in Linda for getting engaged to a yahoo yahoo Boy sad

Yahoo Yahoo?
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Engagement (Photo) by vengertime: 4:34pm On Mar 28, 2018
softwerk:

Stop sleeping with your MARINE husband Madam

64 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Engagement (Photo) by Arewa12: 4:34pm On Mar 28, 2018
Lobatan
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Engagement (Photo) by pweshboi(m): 4:34pm On Mar 28, 2018
Lol... Don baba J

12 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Engagement (Photo) by alphaconde(m): 4:35pm On Mar 28, 2018
no be only me b de dream don jazzy follow
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Engagement (Photo) by Joseunlimited(f): 4:36pm On Mar 28, 2018
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Engagement (Photo) by omoadeleye(m): 4:36pm On Mar 28, 2018
biacan:
But I'm highly disappointed in Linda for getting engaged to a yahoo yahoo Boy sad

haaaba how do you know that her future hubby is a yahoo boy?

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Engagement (Photo) by pweshboi(m): 4:36pm On Mar 28, 2018
vengertime:
Stop sleeping with your MARINE husband Madam
Hehehe

12 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Engagement (Photo) by tayo4ng(m): 4:36pm On Mar 28, 2018
eyaaa Don baba is left alone even d banj now has a baby mama. you are on your own
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Engagement (Photo) by uzo4real(m): 4:37pm On Mar 28, 2018
U fine sha...
softwerk:

19 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Engagement (Photo) by Follygunners: 4:37pm On Mar 28, 2018
Uyiii:

I'm highly disappointed you can't compose a simple and concise english and you want don jazzy to check you out.
see eh, I don't like what I hate, talk true naa
if you be guy, you go check girl like you out

p.s: na really I'm highly disappointed in Linda for getting engaged to a yahoo yahoo.
my dear biacan, abeg engage yourself with english classes fess, cheerscheesy

That one sabi murder grammar ehn.. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Engagement (Photo) by Skyfornia(m): 4:37pm On Mar 28, 2018
Don Jazzy you never hala! Dey there make pant dey wear you!!

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Engagement (Photo) by Seandisputed(m): 4:37pm On Mar 28, 2018
Take heart don jazzy
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Engagement (Photo) by Awaitingkopa(f): 4:37pm On Mar 28, 2018
Illuminati will not let him marry on time na
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Engagement (Photo) by ZombieTAMER: 4:38pm On Mar 28, 2018
biacan:

Ode grin grin grin
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Engagement (Photo) by Olukat(m): 4:38pm On Mar 28, 2018
Save your comment to congratulate Don Jazzy and Linda
Don't forget Linda haven't mentioned who engaged her wink

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Engagement (Photo) by itchie: 4:38pm On Mar 28, 2018
Lol, this guy is a clown!!!

3 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Engagement (Photo) by Nobody: 4:39pm On Mar 28, 2018
Take heart Don baba J

4 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Engagement (Photo) by ladiesBOO(m): 4:42pm On Mar 28, 2018
Una talk say this man well?

This is quite hilarious

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Seyi Awolowo Celebrates His 30th Birthday With Lovely Pictures / Oluwaremilekun, Femi Fani-Kayode Daughter Celebrates 21st Birthday / Picture Of Tee Billz & Tiwa Savage: His Hand On Her Butt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.