Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,834 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

I Want To Regain My Lost Weight - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Want To Regain My Lost Weight (1781 Views)

What Can I Do To Regain My White Sparkling Teeth / How My Cousin Lost Weight In One Week No Exercise Or Strict Deit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Regain My Lost Weight by Nobody: 12:29am On Mar 17, 2010
I used to weigh 65kg sometime ago. After some months I dropped down to 62kg and it remained like that for a long time. The previous time I checked my weight was a week ago and it was still at that 62kg, but I got shocked today when I checked my latest weight to see that am now weighing 59kg. Which means I lost 3kg in one week. When I pull off my jeans and heavy belt, the actuall weight becomes 58kg. I need to restore my weight back to the original 65kg with immediate effect. Therefore I need someone to tell me what kind of foods and steps I should take to regain my lost weight.
Re: I Want To Regain My Lost Weight by 0hsisi: 12:33am On Mar 17, 2010
This sounds like an unexplained weight loss
go and get checked out for various things my dear
Re: I Want To Regain My Lost Weight by Nobody: 5:31am On Mar 17, 2010
0hsisi:

This sounds like an unexplained weight loss
go and get checked out for various things my dear

i second that, your trip to the doctor is overdue!
Re: I Want To Regain My Lost Weight by Nobody: 7:52pm On Mar 17, 2010
@mrbrownjay. I thought there are doctors in this health section of the forum. Where are they?
Re: I Want To Regain My Lost Weight by Nobody: 8:47pm On Mar 17, 2010
asking on NL about such a matter is suicidal because the causes are endless and only a trip to see the doc and some test can certify what you have and get the right treatment for it.
you could have any of these babies:
- HIV/AIDS
- Addison's Disease
- Bowel obstruction
- Bulimia
- Cancer(stomach/colon etc)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
- Connective Tissue Disease
- Diabetes
- Dehydration
- Dementia
- Depression
- Diabetes
- Fungal diseases
- Gastrointestinal diseases
- Hyperthyroidism
- Multiple sclerosis
- Parasites
- Parkinson's Disease
- Stroke
- Tuberculosis

etc etc etc
Re: I Want To Regain My Lost Weight by Nobody: 5:02pm On Mar 18, 2010
Merciful heavens Mr Brownjay, you want the man to lose whats left of him? Dont depress him like that shocked shocked shocked

(1) (Reply)

Natural Super Antibiotic That Destroys All Bladder And Kidney Infections / Strange Looking Baby Reportedly Born In "Kaduna Hospital" (Graphic Photos) / 12 Health Benefits Of Tiger Nuts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.