Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,890 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:46 PM

Many Can't Still See That Times Have Changed!* - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Many Can't Still See That Times Have Changed!* (1007 Views)

How I Lost The Opportunity That Would Have Changed My Life / How Forex Trading Changed My Life Till Date / How #300 Changed My Life In A Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Many Can't Still See That Times Have Changed!* by adonaimart(m): 3:44pm On Apr 13, 2018
*The Industrial Age,*- You set your alarm for 4.00am, sign in at the office at 7.00am or 8.00am. Close for the day at 4pm or 5pm. Get home at 8pm or 10pm.

You dread Mondays. Always looking forward to the weekend.

You work 22 days in a month, and get paid only once.

They decide your worth and pay you just enough to keep you from quitting.

You are further humiliated by the Pension Scheme!
These are major motivation to stay committed to whatever your hand finds to do.
Re: Many Can't Still See That Times Have Changed!* by adonaimart(m): 7:54pm On Sep 07, 2018
*SOMEBODY NEEDS TO QUIT RIGHT NOW .. :*

You need to quit blaming the politicians for your being broke .

You need to quit blaming your pastors for exploiting you .

You need to quit blaming the government for making you angry .

You need to quit blaming the bank for not giving you loan .

You need to quit blaming yourself also .

*You need to take Responsibility and be accountable to yourself for the life you want to lead .*

Become your own hero . Start being audacious .

You need to quit blaming your parents for not supporting you .

You need to quit blaming your husband or wife for not supporting you enough or for walking out .

It's your life !
Your own masterpiece !
Learn how to earn , keep and multiply your money .

Find a way , if nobody wants to help .
*There is always a way out if you are really hungry for it .*

It's Stone Cold Fact that we Have a better way !
It's the way of Leveraging.
Join our team; chat with us for more details!
#copied

1 Like

Re: Many Can't Still See That Times Have Changed!* by adonaimart(m): 2:36am On Oct 02, 2018
Everybody wants a better life, a life that they are able to do what they want to do, spend more time with family, travel around the world, do more charity...
But to enjoy these it comes down to three things ..
1. Time
2. Money
3 Health
Some people have lots of time but lack the money to enjoy it ..
Some people have lots of money but lack the time to enjoy it. .
Some people have both time and money but are already at the point of their lives where the are too old to enjoy both..
But the question is really, how do you want to live your life? Are you self-motivated? Are you a high flyer? Are you tired of what you are doing now?
My platform makes it possible for you to be able to have the time, money and health you need to have a fulfilled life..
If u you need a way out then you should check my signature, so i can show you a way of escape.

This is what am talking about..

(1) (Reply)

Cryptotab Browser - The Best Way To Earn Bitcoins Daily For Free! [Video] / Share App Via Xender To Your Friends And Make Some Money For Yourself / Is Ximafx Real?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.