Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,353 members, 7,815,746 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

Beauty And The Mechanic - Literature (48) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Beauty And The Mechanic (598399 Views)

Beauty And The Beast / The Ungettable Girl. Beauty And Brains / The Ungettable Girl. Beauty And Brains (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (69) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beauty And The Mechanic by Joizy(f): 8:07pm On Feb 27, 2018
quick recovery are my wishes for you

1 Like

Re: Beauty And The Mechanic by cerowo(f): 8:16pm On Feb 27, 2018
get well soon dear
Re: Beauty And The Mechanic by Truth001(m): 8:54pm On Feb 27, 2018
Get well sis

1 Like

Re: Beauty And The Mechanic by nikz(f): 9:37pm On Feb 27, 2018
May Jesus heal u
Re: Beauty And The Mechanic by SheWrites(f): 7:27am On Feb 28, 2018
Joizy:
quick recovery are my wishes for you
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Beauty And The Mechanic by SheWrites(f): 7:27am On Feb 28, 2018
cerowo:
get well soon dear
Better already, thanks
Re: Beauty And The Mechanic by SheWrites(f): 7:28am On Feb 28, 2018
Truth001:
Get well sis
All well o, thanks
Re: Beauty And The Mechanic by SheWrites(f): 7:28am On Feb 28, 2018
nikz:
May Jesus heal u
Completely healed, thanks

1 Like

Re: Beauty And The Mechanic by joeaz58(m): 7:33am On Feb 28, 2018
SheWrites:

oya comman update cheesy wink

1 Like

Re: Beauty And The Mechanic by cerowo(f): 8:47am On Feb 28, 2018
SheWrites:

Better already, thanks
Good to know...uwcm

1 Like

Re: Beauty And The Mechanic by nikz(f): 4:42pm On Feb 28, 2018
SheWrites:

Thank God

1 Like

Re: Beauty And The Mechanic by Adezy112(m): 11:04pm On Mar 01, 2018
Are you sure that you are feeling weak/sick, or you carry overload, i don't trust our naija babes o. (lolzxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)

QUICK RECOVERY DEAR. GOD IS YOUR STRENGHT, HEALING, AND SALVATION.
Re: Beauty And The Mechanic by SheWrites(f): 7:39pm On Mar 02, 2018
Adezy112:
Are you sure that you are feeling weak/sick, or you carry overload, i don't trust our naija babes o. (lolzxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)

QUICK RECOVERY DEAR. GOD IS YOUR STRENGHT, HEALING, AND SALVATION.

Ahahahh... no overload oooo... abeg. The superman and captain america wey dey house don do. Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Beauty And The Mechanic by Adesina12: 2:08pm On Mar 03, 2018
SheWrites:

Ahahahh... no overload oooo... abeg. The superman and captain america wey dey house don do. Thank you.

Thank God ...o ya drop something nah
Re: Beauty And The Mechanic by albacete(m): 6:11pm On Mar 03, 2018
Since 15th of February no update. That's why I don't like following NL stories. The stories will start on a good note but the writers will start employing delay tactics when they've got audience.
I am not surprised, na una way.

For me to follow any NL story again, I will have to scroll to the last page to know if it was concluded before investing my time reading it. There are tons of other interesting stories on this forum that one cannot afford to be keeping tab on just one for a long period of time. We need to get it done and dusted.

Thank you for the one you've written so far. I enjoyed it while it lasted.

11 Likes

Re: Beauty And The Mechanic by olawaletimi(m): 12:57am On Mar 04, 2018
albacete:
Since 15th of February no update. That's why I don't like following NL stories. The stories will start on a good note but the writers will start employing delay tactics when they've got audience.

For me to follow any NL story again, I will have to scroll to the last page to know if it was concluded before investing my time reading it. There are tons of other interesting stories on this forum that one cannot afford to be keeping tab on just one for a long period of time. We need to get it done and dusted.

Abeg Recommend better stories for me, No be only you this delay piss off.

1 Like

Re: Beauty And The Mechanic by mydeporch(f): 4:47am On Mar 04, 2018
Nice story line. I reaĺy commend ur effort. Indeed shewritès..... hope u feeling better.
Re: Beauty And The Mechanic by BiadeFolar(m): 8:00am On Mar 04, 2018
olawaletimi:
Abeg Recommend better stories for me, No be only you this delay piss off.

I'm not saying this is better o

https://www.nairaland.com/4320195/switched-story-fierce-battle-between
Re: Beauty And The Mechanic by olawaletimi(m): 8:24am On Mar 04, 2018
Re: Beauty And The Mechanic by veenessha(f): 10:06am On Mar 04, 2018
Am not saying that what shewrite is doing is right but put yourselves in her shoes, she can't just forget her responsibilitis all because she has satisfy the people on Nairaland, we don't know what she is going through all we want is to read her story. People let's be considerate and give her time to settle herself.

2 Likes

Re: Beauty And The Mechanic by excel101(m): 11:34am On Mar 04, 2018
I recalled commenting on this very storyline though very interesting, that it might take long er than expected. Now people are voluntarily assisting the writer to type out the storyline. I suggested that the writers shouldn't be in a hurry to post their stories but rather should finish typing out the manuscripts (soft copy) or @ list have it 80-90% typed out before posting on NL. Somebody reacted that "the writer life is not tied on NL". My fellow NL, lets be patient with sheWrites because if not her being indisposed we would have gotten update last week. Lets not pile up much pressure on her, but rather encourage her cos she's one of us. SheWrite we love you, be strong, your fans are expecting loads of update this week.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beauty And The Mechanic by SheWrites(f): 2:54pm On Mar 04, 2018
mydeporch:
Nice story line. I reaĺy commend ur effort. Indeed shewritès..... hope u feeling better.

Thank you so much.

Regaining strength daily.
Re: Beauty And The Mechanic by SheWrites(f): 2:55pm On Mar 04, 2018
veenessha:
Am not saying that what shewrite is doing is right but put yourselves in her shoes, she can't just forget her responsibilitis all because she has satisfy the people on Nairaland, we don't know what she is going through all we want is to read her story. People let's be considerate and give her time to settle herself.

Thank you.

God will fight for you when you need Him most *hugs*
Re: Beauty And The Mechanic by SheWrites(f): 2:56pm On Mar 04, 2018
excel101:
I recalled commenting on this very storyline though very interesting, that it might take long er than expected. Now people are voluntarily assisting the writer to type out the storyline. I suggested that the writers shouldn't be in a hurry to post their stories but rather should finish typing out the manuscripts (soft copy) or @ list have it 80-90% typed out before posting on NL. Somebody reacted that "the writer life is not tied on NL". My fellow NL, lets be patient with sheWrites because if not her being indisposed we would have gotten update last week. Lets not pile up much pressure on her, but rather encourage her cos she's one of us. SheWrite we love you, be strong, your fans are expecting loads of update this week.

*hugs&kisses*
Re: Beauty And The Mechanic by SheWrites(f): 2:59pm On Mar 04, 2018
albacete:

I pray that sickness will be far from you this year.

Like all my other stories, this one too will be completed.

Updates resume this new week.

5 Likes

Re: Beauty And The Mechanic by veenessha(f): 3:54pm On Mar 04, 2018
Amen
Re: Beauty And The Mechanic by BiadeFolar(m): 6:58pm On Mar 04, 2018
Gawd! is this Shewrites person even human... She never losses it, just cool about err goddamn shit people bring on here... I pray to be this cool o
Re: Beauty And The Mechanic by honourable356(m): 8:10pm On Mar 04, 2018
I am trying hard not to laugh at comments here but unfortunately I am doing a poor job at it and couldn't resist the urge to throw a dig.

I thought the legendary Edua is recuperating from sickness...I am guessing some people assume she is all 100% better now and should be updating immediately due to the xoxo she sent every now and then in response to comments maintaining a cordial relationship with her fans.

The Hunger for more got many either wondering why she has not updated or complaining that she is abandoning the story. Hehehehehehe....

If I were her husband, I will see to it that she doesn't update a thing until she overcome every stumbling blocks... be it sickness, kids responsibilities,work if any etc especially if she just recovered from sickness.

Her story, no matter how highly captivating it is, is not the only story on Nairaland... and more over it is a FREE entertainment from her... I repeat free. To crown it all, I detect here that all her previous stories here online, even through this one is the first ever one I am following were all complete here before being sold. (I stand to be corrected)

Why am I even ranting this long??
Hey ladies and gents.. let her be!
Keep yourselves busy with other stories..
Or get busy with work/business/school and those who will sit for Jamb etc

I am convinced beyond reasonable doubt that she will complete this story no matter how long it may take.
Patience is valuable...
Have patience!!!!

Who thought this was an update??
Hehehehehe Happy Sunday!!!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beauty And The Mechanic by BiadeFolar(m): 8:34pm On Mar 04, 2018
Who thought this was an update, lol. I did.

5 Likes

Re: Beauty And The Mechanic by SheWrites(f): 1:59am On Mar 05, 2018
BiadeFolar:
Gawd! is this Shewrites person even human... She never losses it, just cool about err goddamn shit people bring on here... I pray to be this cool o

Hahaha...

Am human o... hmmm...

I get angry too, upset too... sad too...

But, I learnt in life that there are better ways of expressing our feelings *winks*

3 Likes

Re: Beauty And The Mechanic by SheWrites(f): 2:01am On Mar 05, 2018
honourable356:
I am trying hard not to laugh at comments here but unfortunately I am doing a poor job at it and couldn't resist the urge to throw a dig.

I thought the legendary Edua is recuperating from sickness...I am guessing some people assume she is all 100% better now and should be updating immediately due to the xoxo she sent every now and then in response to comments maintaining a cordial relationship with her fans.

The Hunger for more got many either wondering why she has not updated or complaining that she is abandoning the story. Hehehehehehe....

If I were her husband, I will see to it that she doesn't update a thing until she overcome every stumbling blocks... be it sickness, kids responsibilities,work if any etc especially if she just recovered from sickness.

Her story, no matter how highly captivating it is, is not the only story on Nairaland... and more over it is a FREE entertainment from her... I repeat free. To crown it all, I detect here that all her previous stories here online, even through this one is the first ever one I am following were all complete here before being sold. (I stand to be corrected)

Why am I even ranting this long??
Hey ladies and gents.. let her be!
Keep yourselves busy with other stories..
Or get busy with work/business/school and those who will sit for Jamb etc

I am convinced beyond reasonable doubt that she will complete this story no matter how long it may take.
Patience is valuable...
Have patience!!!!

Who thought this was an update??
Hehehehehe Happy Sunday!!!

*hugs&kisses*

3 Likes

Re: Beauty And The Mechanic by Oluwakemi65(f): 2:03pm On Mar 05, 2018
In the midst of haters and lovers, the story must continue, Aunty mi carry on.*sips chilled coke*

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (69) (Reply)

The Devil Wears Okrika / All In A Circle.....(A crime story) / Deceitful Couple

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.