Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,125 members, 7,860,057 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:18 AM

“my Explicit Scenes With Omotola Jalade Were Very Real And Passionate”– Wale Ojo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “my Explicit Scenes With Omotola Jalade Were Very Real And Passionate”– Wale Ojo (716 Views)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Son, Michael's Graduation From University / A Nairalander Working With Omotola Jalade / Peter Okoye Celebrates His 36th Birthday With Omotola, His Family & Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“my Explicit Scenes With Omotola Jalade Were Very Real And Passionate”– Wale Ojo by nwacee11: 2:09am On Oct 29, 2017
In a recent interview with GOLDEN PEARL MEDIA, Nigerian Actor, Wale Ojo, revealed that erotic scenes in the much anticipated “Alter Ego” movie which premieres today, 7th of July, are real.

read more @@@@@

http://www.adaigbo.com/my-explicit-scenes-with-omotola-jalade-were-very-real-and-passionate-wale-ojo-says/

(1) (Reply)

Toyin Abraham Promise To Quit Sex With New Huge Ring [PICS] / Bobrisky Speaks Up!! Sends Special Thank You's To Fans For Their Support! / Patoranking Comes For Mr Eazi Over His Statement On...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.