Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,101 members, 7,835,715 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Fake Doctor Steals N290k From A Blind Patient's Account, Gets Arrested - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fake Doctor Steals N290k From A Blind Patient's Account, Gets Arrested (19043 Views)

Man Who Defiled Sister, Then Asked Her To Frame Another Man, Gets Arrested / Fake Doctor Arrested For Trafficking Human Parts And Organs In Port Harcourt / Yahoo Boy With Police Plate Number On His Benz Gets Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fake Doctor Steals N290k From A Blind Patient's Account, Gets Arrested by kingsaif(m): 10:31am On Oct 29, 2017
Danelo:
N
Me me too book
Dedicate dis to Buhari

1 Like

Re: Fake Doctor Steals N290k From A Blind Patient's Account, Gets Arrested by Nobody: 10:44am On Oct 29, 2017
johnnyvid:
thank God for arresting him.criminals will go unpunished.

hmmm, so criminals were meant to go unpunished?. So what's the use of the arrest??.
Re: Fake Doctor Steals N290k From A Blind Patient's Account, Gets Arrested by Ambitionsway: 10:46am On Oct 29, 2017
Honestly i sometimes wonder if this stories are true, who recommended this doctor for them ?
which hospital does he work ?

why can't we be mature for once to prevent casualties. if this guy that call himself doctor accidentally did something bad and the man died it would have been another story.
Re: Fake Doctor Steals N290k From A Blind Patient's Account, Gets Arrested by dammieco(m): 10:49am On Oct 29, 2017
motun2017:
we association of omoluabis disown this one. he is not our son
OH Yeah. He's not one of us
Re: Fake Doctor Steals N290k From A Blind Patient's Account, Gets Arrested by Starkid3010(m): 10:52am On Oct 29, 2017
motun2017:
we association of omoluabis disown this one. he is not our son
Yea Dear
Re: Fake Doctor Steals N290k From A Blind Patient's Account, Gets Arrested by Danelo(m): 10:53am On Oct 29, 2017
kingsaif:

Me me too book
Dedicate dis to Buhari
I dedicate it to you
Re: Fake Doctor Steals N290k From A Blind Patient's Account, Gets Arrested by Nobody: 10:53am On Oct 29, 2017
The NSCDC grin
Re: Fake Doctor Steals N290k From A Blind Patient's Account, Gets Arrested by Leez(m): 10:53am On Oct 29, 2017
johnnyvid:
The Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corp (NSCDC), Kwara command on Monday paraded one Ahmed Olalekan for parading himself as a medical doctor. Olalekan who hails from lgbayeodo-Otin LGA of Osun State was arrested in Aboto, Kwara State.
Parading the suspect, the NSCDC Commandant in Kwara, Mr Adeyinka Ayinla, said the suspect was arrested on October 19 for allegedly claiming to be a doctor.‎ While supposedly treating a blind man, the fake doctor transferred N290,000 into his personal account.
He however ran out of luck when the patient’s son went to make a withdrawal on behalf of his father, but discovered that there was no money left in the account.
He subsequent request for a statement of the account then showed that the fake doctor carried out the withdrawal. He was only discovered to have no qualification after his arrest.

source:http://www.pressnewsng.com.ng/2017/10/fake-medical-doctor-arrested-after.html
ahhhhh Afonja
una with fraud na 5 and 6
forza brown roof
Re: Fake Doctor Steals N290k From A Blind Patient's Account, Gets Arrested by Igweann979(f): 10:56am On Oct 29, 2017
PLEASE WHAT'S THE MEANING OF THIS AFONJA OF A NAME
Re: Fake Doctor Steals N290k From A Blind Patient's Account, Gets Arrested by agarawu23(m): 11:07am On Oct 29, 2017
Igweann979:
PLEASE WHAT'S THE MEANING OF THIS AFONJA OF A NAME

Yoruba's grin
Re: Fake Doctor Steals N290k From A Blind Patient's Account, Gets Arrested by NwaIgboBoy(m): 11:14am On Oct 29, 2017
May blindnes fall on him in jail too........ I HATE NIGERIA!!!
Re: Fake Doctor Steals N290k From A Blind Patient's Account, Gets Arrested by kenchizzy(m): 11:24am On Oct 29, 2017
HOW MUCH NEYMAR DEY COLLECT? doctor my nyash undecided
Re: Fake Doctor Steals N290k From A Blind Patient's Account, Gets Arrested by justwise(m): 11:25am On Oct 29, 2017
Whoever took that awful picture also need to be arrested and the camera or phone smashed
Re: Fake Doctor Steals N290k From A Blind Patient's Account, Gets Arrested by moonraker(m): 11:34am On Oct 29, 2017
swiz123:
Na them!!

Lol This man.

I made me laugh my ass to tears. Nice going.
Re: Fake Doctor Steals N290k From A Blind Patient's Account, Gets Arrested by onadana: 11:45am On Oct 29, 2017
MrRhymes101:
How did the blind patient SEE him? ... wedding MC

Fake news
Re: Fake Doctor Steals N290k From A Blind Patient's Account, Gets Arrested by segebase(m): 12:12pm On Oct 29, 2017
Re: Fake Doctor Steals N290k From A Blind Patient's Account, Gets Arrested by Augustap(f): 12:20pm On Oct 29, 2017
Na them. Them no dey ever disappoint, AFON

1 Like

Re: Fake Doctor Steals N290k From A Blind Patient's Account, Gets Arrested by vikkysexy1: 12:23pm On Oct 29, 2017
MrRhymes101:
How did the blind patient SEE him? ... wedding MC
read the story again
Re: Fake Doctor Steals N290k From A Blind Patient's Account, Gets Arrested by enymoney1(m): 12:24pm On Oct 29, 2017
It is not a fake news, two of dem was actually arrested but d pic above is nt d particular person dat committed d crime. duo he was also arrested for another crime. He is someone that I knw very well, we both stay in d same street. I knw virtually everytin about d incident.
Re: Fake Doctor Steals N290k From A Blind Patient's Account, Gets Arrested by tiswell(m): 12:40pm On Oct 29, 2017
Queenlovely:
My first time To meet A blind person was back in 2009. He had nobody but a guide dog to lead him. I felt pity for him and offered to drive him home. But he thanked me for my offer and bluntly said" I don't want to be pitied".

Back to the issue at hand, the doctor is an slowpoke. I believe in karma, that is why I am slow in judgement. Maybe the victim is being paid in his own coin
''an slowpoke''?shocked
Re: Fake Doctor Steals N290k From A Blind Patient's Account, Gets Arrested by taiwolomo1: 12:58pm On Oct 29, 2017
let let them come and screen kaduna state too.. lots of chews parading themselves as doctors!!!!
Re: Fake Doctor Steals N290k From A Blind Patient's Account, Gets Arrested by hotdealz(m): 12:59pm On Oct 29, 2017
Queenlovely:
My first time To meet A blind person was back in 2009. He had nobody but a guide dog to lead him. I felt pity for him and offered to drive him home. But he thanked me for my offer and bluntly said" I don't want to be pitied".

Back to the issue at hand, the doctor is an slowpoke. I believe in karma, that is why I am slow in judgement. Maybe the victim is being paid in his own coin
So whenever bad things happen to you, you will see it as karma or being paid in your own coin?

Re: Fake Doctor Steals N290k From A Blind Patient's Account, Gets Arrested by highway215(m): 1:27pm On Oct 29, 2017
xxxtedyxxx:
Afonja,

See him broda below.
You don't even have eyes.Do you want to tell me you don't know that the man in the pix is an IPOB?See his 4 cardinal-point head now.Na one of them Ikechukwus grin
Re: Fake Doctor Steals N290k From A Blind Patient's Account, Gets Arrested by walosky(m): 1:56pm On Oct 29, 2017
Osun State?

Na Davido people naa!

Davido and his Kinsmen right now.....

Re: Fake Doctor Steals N290k From A Blind Patient's Account, Gets Arrested by Fadiga24(m): 2:38pm On Oct 29, 2017
Augustap:
Na them. Them no dey ever disappoint, AFON

So you are now a bigot I am really disappointed, anyway..

Re: Fake Doctor Steals N290k From A Blind Patient's Account, Gets Arrested by cbrezy(m): 2:38pm On Oct 29, 2017
Na dem grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ondo Senator Tofowomo, three others involved in auto crash / The Untold Story Of Igbo Tycoon, Victor Okafor, The Eze Ego 1 Of Ihiala / 50-year-old Headmaster Arrested For Defiling 4 Pupils In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.