Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

AY Makun And Aliko Dangote At Saraki's Daughter Wedding (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / AY Makun And Aliko Dangote At Saraki's Daughter Wedding (Photos) (34159 Views)

Marital Crisis: AY Makun And His Wife Mabel Unfollow Each Other On IG / Davido Meets Aliko Dangote At The Airport (Photos, Video) / Davido, Dangote At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's Wedding In Calabar (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

AY Makun And Aliko Dangote At Saraki's Daughter Wedding (Photos) by itspzpics(m): 6:17am On Oct 29, 2017
Saraki's, daughter wedding that has being trending on line lately with the presence of famous people in Nigeria. So Ay comedian and Aliko Dangote also joined the trend, they are spotted together at the wedding.

They look good.

Gist from Praizeblog
http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/10/ay-comedian-and-aliko-dangote-pictured.html?m=0

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: AY Makun And Aliko Dangote At Saraki's Daughter Wedding (Photos) by itspzpics(m): 6:18am On Oct 29, 2017
Dangote twale oo

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: AY Makun And Aliko Dangote At Saraki's Daughter Wedding (Photos) by Samsimple(m): 6:26am On Oct 29, 2017
Polygamy loading....

3 Likes

Re: AY Makun And Aliko Dangote At Saraki's Daughter Wedding (Photos) by rawpadgin(m): 6:32am On Oct 29, 2017
Greatest mistake of my life is leaving the entertainment industry

By now i would have be Rollin with the creme de la creme of the country

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: AY Makun And Aliko Dangote At Saraki's Daughter Wedding (Photos) by rawpadgin(m): 6:36am On Oct 29, 2017
Samsimple:
Polygamy loading....
explain please

So because he took a picture with a polygamous man, come mean say the polygamous spirit go transfer enter him

2 Likes

Re: AY Makun And Aliko Dangote At Saraki's Daughter Wedding (Photos) by Samsimple(m): 6:39am On Oct 29, 2017
rawpadgin:
explain please

So because he took a picture with a polygamous man, come mean say the polygamous spirit go transfer enter him
d daugher is nxt in line for ay
Re: AY Makun And Aliko Dangote At Saraki's Daughter Wedding (Photos) by rawpadgin(m): 6:44am On Oct 29, 2017
Samsimple:

d daugher is nxt in line for ay
ayo is a Christian & does not believe in polygamy

3 Likes

Re: AY Makun And Aliko Dangote At Saraki's Daughter Wedding (Photos) by divinehand2003(m): 6:47am On Oct 29, 2017
Nice pix

This reminds me of the pix below

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: AY Makun And Aliko Dangote At Saraki's Daughter Wedding (Photos) by Arthurwinner(m): 7:01am On Oct 29, 2017
is dia any problem

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AY Makun And Aliko Dangote At Saraki's Daughter Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 7:01am On Oct 29, 2017
why does he (dangote) like to dress in yoruba way always.

3 Likes

Re: AY Makun And Aliko Dangote At Saraki's Daughter Wedding (Photos) by Papiikush: 8:39am On Oct 29, 2017
Re: AY Makun And Aliko Dangote At Saraki's Daughter Wedding (Photos) by SweetJoystick(m): 8:40am On Oct 29, 2017
Next please
Re: AY Makun And Aliko Dangote At Saraki's Daughter Wedding (Photos) by demsid(m): 8:40am On Oct 29, 2017
A. Y be feeling like

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: AY Makun And Aliko Dangote At Saraki's Daughter Wedding (Photos) by zolapower: 8:40am On Oct 29, 2017
itspzpics:
Saraki's, daughter wedding that has being trending on line lately with the presence of famous people in Nigeria. So Ay comedian and Aliko Dangote also joined the trend, they are spotted together at the wedding.

They look good.

Gist from Praizeblog
http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/10/ay-comedian-and-aliko-dangote-pictured.html?m=0

Why is aliko avoiding the ay's head coming in contact with his ? Is ay',s mouth smelling ?
Re: AY Makun And Aliko Dangote At Saraki's Daughter Wedding (Photos) by OboOlora(f): 8:41am On Oct 29, 2017
Dangotes uninterested look though! Please edit to Dangote and a fan

1 Like

Re: AY Makun And Aliko Dangote At Saraki's Daughter Wedding (Photos) by CME01: 8:41am On Oct 29, 2017
Dangote always looking like person wey drink excess burukutu

5 Likes

Re: AY Makun And Aliko Dangote At Saraki's Daughter Wedding (Photos) by Shawlambivert(m): 8:43am On Oct 29, 2017
Because na him body
dayo2me:

6 Likes

Re: AY Makun And Aliko Dangote At Saraki's Daughter Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 8:44am On Oct 29, 2017
rawpadgin:
Greatest mistake of my life is leaving the entertainment industry

By now i would have be Rollin with the creme de la creme of the country
abi o. Where idris, azadus, tetuila, danny young, and many odas dey. Na everybody wey dey entertainment dey make abi. No be skales stay person BQ after EME pursue am. E no easy
Re: AY Makun And Aliko Dangote At Saraki's Daughter Wedding (Photos) by Boyooosa(m): 8:44am On Oct 29, 2017
divinehand2003:
Nice pix

Thanx baba mi for d pix, av already downloaded on my device, hoping to push it to hushpuppy and the other recent dindinrin, av forgotten his name.
Re: AY Makun And Aliko Dangote At Saraki's Daughter Wedding (Photos) by chubinwa(m): 8:44am On Oct 29, 2017
Aliko d great
Re: AY Makun And Aliko Dangote At Saraki's Daughter Wedding (Photos) by thedondada(m): 8:46am On Oct 29, 2017
Cool

Dangote.

Plans to supply Africa with fuel when the rest of the world goes green. Ok.

I admire him for that foresight.

2 Likes

Re: AY Makun And Aliko Dangote At Saraki's Daughter Wedding (Photos) by ATIKUisCOOL(m): 8:46am On Oct 29, 2017
And to think this saraki is our Senate President.
Imagine,people ignored that ignoble part of saraki.
But 2019 we shall correct our mistakes.
Re: AY Makun And Aliko Dangote At Saraki's Daughter Wedding (Photos) by free2ryhme: 8:51am On Oct 29, 2017
itspzpics:

They look good.

Gist from Praizeblog

grin grin
Re: AY Makun And Aliko Dangote At Saraki's Daughter Wedding (Photos) by PierreDeFermath(m): 8:51am On Oct 29, 2017
dayo2me:
who doesn't want to be Yoruba,l? when E-money even wears Yoruba attire till the extent of disrespecting his people and wearing Yoruba attire to his village in a traditional Igbo gathering.

10 Likes

Re: AY Makun And Aliko Dangote At Saraki's Daughter Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 8:52am On Oct 29, 2017
Shawlambivert:
Because na him body
noted.
could that be all for now?
thank you for chosen nairaland!
Re: AY Makun And Aliko Dangote At Saraki's Daughter Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 8:53am On Oct 29, 2017
divinehand2003:
Nice pix

taste varies if u are rich flaunt it

1 Like

Re: AY Makun And Aliko Dangote At Saraki's Daughter Wedding (Photos) by LesbianBoy(m): 8:56am On Oct 29, 2017
Is AY back from dubai
Re: AY Makun And Aliko Dangote At Saraki's Daughter Wedding (Photos) by LesbianBoy(m): 8:56am On Oct 29, 2017
OboOlora:
Dangotes uninterested look though! Please edit to Dangote and a fan

Damn your pvssy fat! If I catch you in bed eh angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

BBNaija: "Efe's 'Lagos' Album Is Wack" - See Comments On Boom Music Player / Davido Calls Yomi Fabiyi A "Mumu" Over Protest For Baba Ijesha / Don Jazzy To Retire As An Artiste In 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.