Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

AY Makun And Aliko Dangote At Saraki's Daughter Wedding (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / AY Makun And Aliko Dangote At Saraki's Daughter Wedding (Photos) (34157 Views)

Marital Crisis: AY Makun And His Wife Mabel Unfollow Each Other On IG / Davido Meets Aliko Dangote At The Airport (Photos, Video) / Davido, Dangote At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's Wedding In Calabar (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

Re: AY Makun And Aliko Dangote At Saraki's Daughter Wedding (Photos) by OboOlora(f): 8:59am On Oct 29, 2017
LesbianBoy:

Damn your pvssy fat! If I catch you in bed eh angry
I'm a mum and a wife pls!
Re: AY Makun And Aliko Dangote At Saraki's Daughter Wedding (Photos) by blessedweapon(m): 9:00am On Oct 29, 2017
PierreDeFermath:
who doesn't want to be Yoruba,l? when E-money even wears Yoruba attire till the extent of disrespecting his people and wearing Yoruba attire to his village in a traditional Igbo gathering.

Mr Brown ROOFus, I ignored you in the other thread about igbo guys in Finland. You keep spewing shyt about Yoruba. Ain't hating brah but you should learn how to make comments without bringing ethnicism into it. sad sad angry sad
Re: AY Makun And Aliko Dangote At Saraki's Daughter Wedding (Photos) by LesbianBoy(m): 9:05am On Oct 29, 2017
OboOlora:

I'm a mum and a wife pls!

And then? Why should you put that kind of picture on your profile! angry
Re: AY Makun And Aliko Dangote At Saraki's Daughter Wedding (Photos) by DONADAMS(m): 9:28am On Oct 29, 2017
rawpadgin:
explain please

So because he took a picture with a polygamous man, come mean say the polygamous spirit go transfer enter him
is dangote a polygamist??... I doubt!
Re: AY Makun And Aliko Dangote At Saraki's Daughter Wedding (Photos) by Septre: 9:45am On Oct 29, 2017
rawpadgin:
Greatest mistake of my life is leaving the entertainment industry

By now i would have be Rolling with the creme de la creme of the country

Rolling with them might not necessarily translate to money in your pocket
Re: AY Makun And Aliko Dangote At Saraki's Daughter Wedding (Photos) by alewo002(m): 10:18am On Oct 29, 2017
Re: AY Makun And Aliko Dangote At Saraki's Daughter Wedding (Photos) by Saverin: 10:46am On Oct 29, 2017
Dangote is a ruthless entrepreneur, AY is a ruthless business man. The keyword is ruthlessness
Re: AY Makun And Aliko Dangote At Saraki's Daughter Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 10:57am On Oct 29, 2017
rawpadgin:
explain please

So because he took a picture with a polygamous man, come mean say the polygamous spirit go transfer enter him
Polygamy can be sweet,, and that is were the world is heading to 'u that is not polygamous' who knows u?,,no body 'are u better than dangote?,,no' even your generation can not buy his shoe' gone are days when a woman will hold a man and turn him to vegetable all in the name of marriage, when u have many women out there that can also give u children and peace of mind. Polygamy is the best
Re: AY Makun And Aliko Dangote At Saraki's Daughter Wedding (Photos) by MAKABBEY(m): 10:58am On Oct 29, 2017
rawpadgin:

By now i would have be Rollin with the creme de la creme of the country
Airforce1 mind
Re: AY Makun And Aliko Dangote At Saraki's Daughter Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 11:12am On Oct 29, 2017
CME01:
Dangote always looking like person wey drink excess burukutu
Don't kill me with laf abeg
Re: AY Makun And Aliko Dangote At Saraki's Daughter Wedding (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 11:21am On Oct 29, 2017
Ok, seen
Re: AY Makun And Aliko Dangote At Saraki's Daughter Wedding (Photos) by orlawlarjulaw(m): 11:37am On Oct 29, 2017
[/quote] oga dangote, my CV still dey ur hand ooo abegi do something
Re: AY Makun And Aliko Dangote At Saraki's Daughter Wedding (Photos) by Halo22: 1:50pm On Oct 29, 2017
Wait ooooo...AY that anchored our youth summit on Friday night at Enugu. When did he run go Lagos? This guy na confirm hustler. No wonder he left stage on time.
Re: AY Makun And Aliko Dangote At Saraki's Daughter Wedding (Photos) by Olulinks(m): 2:07pm On Oct 29, 2017
rawpadgin:

Na cream go feed ya family? I tot you would say you have been rolling in money. But your wish is la creme roll. Nawa o.
Re: AY Makun And Aliko Dangote At Saraki's Daughter Wedding (Photos) by aamstih: 2:48pm On Oct 29, 2017
Where did you leave it for, sports?

rawpadgin:

Re: AY Makun And Aliko Dangote At Saraki's Daughter Wedding (Photos) by rawpadgin(m): 2:56pm On Oct 29, 2017
aamstih:
Where did you leave it for, sports?

nah

Something entirely different
Re: AY Makun And Aliko Dangote At Saraki's Daughter Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 2:57pm On Oct 29, 2017
Better person A.Y at least you made Alhaji smile before taking picture unlike that my name sake wey take pix for kwara when Alhaji no dey mood.Alhaji sef na human being o.
Re: AY Makun And Aliko Dangote At Saraki's Daughter Wedding (Photos) by talk2percy(m): 2:59pm On Oct 29, 2017
Was this picture taken before or after the total darkness
Re: AY Makun And Aliko Dangote At Saraki's Daughter Wedding (Photos) by aamstih: 3:03pm On Oct 29, 2017
E no go better for your village people

rawpadgin:
nah

Something entirely different
Re: AY Makun And Aliko Dangote At Saraki's Daughter Wedding (Photos) by rawpadgin(m): 3:08pm On Oct 29, 2017
aamstih:
E no go better for your village people

Re: AY Makun And Aliko Dangote At Saraki's Daughter Wedding (Photos) by Johnny(m): 3:37pm On Oct 29, 2017
They are not together, AY is the one jumping from one table to another, snapping pictures with 'Big men'.

BBNaija: "Efe's 'Lagos' Album Is Wack" - See Comments On Boom Music Player / Mr Macaroni: A Brand Cancelled My Deal After I Was Arrested At #EndSARS Protest / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Unwinds At Westpoint Dakhla Hotel In Morocco