Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,774 members, 7,831,491 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

Juliet Ibrahim To Give Away Exquisite Pieces Of All The Collections She Has Worn - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Juliet Ibrahim To Give Away Exquisite Pieces Of All The Collections She Has Worn (19262 Views)

Juliet Ibrahim To A Fan: I Have Pot Belle; Stop Making Women Feel Less Beautiful / Mike Godson: I Told Juliet Ibrahim To Marry Me And She Said I'm Too Short / BBNaija: Juliet Ibrahim To Make Cee-C Ambassador For Her Eyelash Line (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Juliet Ibrahim To Give Away Exquisite Pieces Of All The Collections She Has Worn by Sunkyphil(m): 9:14am On Oct 29, 2017
It wont b for free dat am sure of
Re: Juliet Ibrahim To Give Away Exquisite Pieces Of All The Collections She Has Worn by LesbianBoy(m): 9:14am On Oct 29, 2017
IamHeWrites:

cheesy

You wan dey smell am angry

Shebi if i nack you jazz now people wee say ayam wicket! Did I tell you I want to be smelling it grin grin
Re: Juliet Ibrahim To Give Away Exquisite Pieces Of All The Collections She Has Worn by IamHeWrites: 9:16am On Oct 29, 2017
ZUBY77:

Happy Sunday. I was here to receive my share of Juliet Ibrahim's Pants and Bra. I heard the are valued at 2 million dollars each.
Same

You want to be sniffing the pants and bra or you gonna sell it angry
Re: Juliet Ibrahim To Give Away Exquisite Pieces Of All The Collections She Has Worn by josh18(m): 9:16am On Oct 29, 2017
#OKRIKA
Re: Juliet Ibrahim To Give Away Exquisite Pieces Of All The Collections She Has Worn by ivolt: 9:17am On Oct 29, 2017
eezeribe:
Women will always be women,no matter how 'enlightened' they may seem to be...
This one's own idea of empowerment is giving out pants,bra and sanitary pads...
Yesterday cossy orjiakor was ready to give out two uncompleted empty shops because of successful butt surgery....
They no longer pose for pictures facing the camera,it's either they are displaying their backside or standing sideways because showcasing their butts and boobs is more important than showing their faces...
Don't blame male chauvinists and sexists...they just can't help it..

It is called individual choice, if you don't like it, you suck it up!
Re: Juliet Ibrahim To Give Away Exquisite Pieces Of All The Collections She Has Worn by Nairaboi(m): 9:18am On Oct 29, 2017
So when the f is she giving out her puusee for a fan to rock Goddammit!
Re: Juliet Ibrahim To Give Away Exquisite Pieces Of All The Collections She Has Worn by IamHeWrites: 9:20am On Oct 29, 2017
LesbianBoy:

Shebi if i nack you jazz now people wee say ayam wicket! Did I tell you I want to be smelling it grin grin

shocked

Weytin you wan use am do (give your gf as her birthday gift?) wink
Re: Juliet Ibrahim To Give Away Exquisite Pieces Of All The Collections She Has Worn by Elnino4ladies: 9:22am On Oct 29, 2017
I'm not interested
Re: Juliet Ibrahim To Give Away Exquisite Pieces Of All The Collections She Has Worn by Elnino4ladies: 9:22am On Oct 29, 2017
Nairaboi:
So when the f is she giving out her puusee for a fan to rock Goddammit!

I'm interested in her pussy
Re: Juliet Ibrahim To Give Away Exquisite Pieces Of All The Collections She Has Worn by ZUBY77(m): 9:27am On Oct 29, 2017
IamHeWrites:

Same

You want to be sniffing the pants and bra or you gonna sell it angry

Gosh, it's Juliet Ibrahim for goodness sake.
I will put them in a golden box and keep them for my grand children. It could worth more than Monalisa art in a few years.

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim To Give Away Exquisite Pieces Of All The Collections She Has Worn by IamHeWrites: 9:31am On Oct 29, 2017
ZUBY77:

Gosh, it's Juliet Ibrahim for goodness sake.
I will put them in a golden box and keep them for my grand children. It could worth more than Monalisa art in a few years.

Lol grin
Re: Juliet Ibrahim To Give Away Exquisite Pieces Of All The Collections She Has Worn by PierreDeFermath(m): 9:31am On Oct 29, 2017
Starkid3010:

Abi
She Underlooks Too Much
She Can Do Another Tin Na
Juliet Ibrahim doesn't underlook o,she's one of the most humble female celebrity in Africa. you can say she's stingy or doesn't have enough to give out,but under looking,that's not fair
Re: Juliet Ibrahim To Give Away Exquisite Pieces Of All The Collections She Has Worn by 2shure: 9:35am On Oct 29, 2017
her smelling clothes
and pants stained with sticky smelly discharge
Re: Juliet Ibrahim To Give Away Exquisite Pieces Of All The Collections She Has Worn by Starkid3010(m): 9:36am On Oct 29, 2017
PierreDeFermath:
Juliet Ibrahim doesn't underlook o,she's one of the most humble female celebrity in Africa. you can say she's stingy or doesn't have enough to give out,but under looking,that's not fair
Ok I Agree
But Giving Out Clothes Is Not The Way To Help
Wat She Means Is Dat Hs Fanz Cannot Afford To By Clothes
Re: Juliet Ibrahim To Give Away Exquisite Pieces Of All The Collections She Has Worn by Lyord69(m): 11:10am On Oct 29, 2017
Make she go donate em for Ogun State ..

Re: Juliet Ibrahim To Give Away Exquisite Pieces Of All The Collections She Has Worn by Axis313(m): 12:06pm On Oct 29, 2017
ademidedavid:
U r very lucky julie coz baba has given u a very simple sacrifice to do dis time...oya clap 4 urself.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim To Give Away Exquisite Pieces Of All The Collections She Has Worn by AuroraB(f): 12:44pm On Oct 29, 2017
I won't be surprised some would scamper to get hand-me-downs oooooo shocked

No be Nigerians again undecided embarassed
Re: Juliet Ibrahim To Give Away Exquisite Pieces Of All The Collections She Has Worn by horllyma(m): 1:28pm On Oct 29, 2017
LesbianBoy:
Hope she is giving out her bra and pant because me I want to collect it

You wan do rituals Ni.
Lolz
Just saying tho
Re: Juliet Ibrahim To Give Away Exquisite Pieces Of All The Collections She Has Worn by Dizu(m): 1:56pm On Oct 29, 2017
divinehand2003:
Another form of bend-down boutique
sha tap
Re: Juliet Ibrahim To Give Away Exquisite Pieces Of All The Collections She Has Worn by seunmohmoh(f): 6:17pm On Oct 29, 2017
who be dat mumu wey talk say she dey wear her dream shoe...idiotic people everywhere

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dakore Akande Becomes Ambassador For The Eye Bank Of Nigeria (Photos) / “You Are Now A Town Crier" Ruggedman Replies Blackface / OMG Is This Natural!! Pretty ABUJA Girl Shows Off Her Massive Boobs [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.