Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,160 members, 7,953,613 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:41 PM

See The Python I Nearly Stepped On Last Night At My Backyard - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / See The Python I Nearly Stepped On Last Night At My Backyard (57078 Views)

The Python I Killed In Agbor / See The Huge Python I Killed, Was Trying To Enter My House Through Window Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Python I Nearly Stepped On Last Night At My Backyard by lakesider2006(m): 11:09am On Oct 29, 2017
Muafrika2:
Its a viper
They are shorter with a thicker body
dat is not viper oo. Vipers are not dat long.
Re: See The Python I Nearly Stepped On Last Night At My Backyard by Nobody: 11:10am On Oct 29, 2017
Nwodosis:
Every snake is now python to deceive Lala.
Thats a copperhead
Re: See The Python I Nearly Stepped On Last Night At My Backyard by Nobody: 11:12am On Oct 29, 2017
Omuneizzy6:
Nairalanders, I really thank God for yester-night, because i dont know what might have happened to my legs if not for my phone light,
I was busy glancing through nairaland pages indoor, then i decided to go and ease my self. mehn! one mind told me to look the floor with my phone light on i saw this snake coiled with the rat dancing at my backyard hahaha i ran and asked my neighbour if he can kill this animal he said yes, thank God he killed in within one minute.
Hope you have not roasted it,its not a python...its a copperhead,very poisonous even the bones so beware..
Re: See The Python I Nearly Stepped On Last Night At My Backyard by lakesider2006(m): 11:13am On Oct 29, 2017
Omuneizzy6:
Nairalanders, I really thank God for yester-night, because i dont know what might have happened to my legs if not for my phone light,
I was busy glancing through nairaland pages indoor, then i decided to go and ease my self. mehn! one mind told me to look the floor with my phone light on i saw this snake coiled with the rat dancing at my backyard hahaha i ran and asked my neighbour if he can kill this animal he said yes, thank God he killed in within one minute.
pythons dont bite or stingy. They are not venomous like other snakes!
Re: See The Python I Nearly Stepped On Last Night At My Backyard by FTrebirth(m): 11:13am On Oct 29, 2017
Seun:
You could have kept it as a pet. smiley Small pythons are harmless to adults. They don't have any poison and aren't strong enough to strangle you.
do you have a python pet?
Re: See The Python I Nearly Stepped On Last Night At My Backyard by Nostradamu(m): 11:16am On Oct 29, 2017
[quote author=Muafrika2 post=61867821]Its a viper

They are shorter with a
thicker body

Abi "Tika bodi" ? Wish one? angry
Re: See The Python I Nearly Stepped On Last Night At My Backyard by Nobody: 11:26am On Oct 29, 2017
epospiky:
Lala. He said it's a python...
lol this pix dey funny me
Re: See The Python I Nearly Stepped On Last Night At My Backyard by charlesucheh(m): 11:29am On Oct 29, 2017
just thank ur stars! your case would have been like shift+delete.
Re: See The Python I Nearly Stepped On Last Night At My Backyard by popcykaylah(m): 11:40am On Oct 29, 2017
That's not a python ..that's a viper ..very possible its a sand viper ,one bite from mills within an hour or so..
Re: See The Python I Nearly Stepped On Last Night At My Backyard by popcykaylah(m): 11:41am On Oct 29, 2017
popcykaylah:
That's not a python ..that's a viper ..very possible its a sand viper ,one bite from that kills within an hour or so..
Re: See The Python I Nearly Stepped On Last Night At My Backyard by morbeta(m): 11:57am On Oct 29, 2017
Python should be given Nigeria citizenship.
Re: See The Python I Nearly Stepped On Last Night At My Backyard by hos4x(m): 12:06pm On Oct 29, 2017
Seun:
You could have kept it as a pet. smiley Small pythons are harmless to adults. They don't have any poison and aren't strong enough to strangle you.

Is that what the python told you?

1 Like

Re: See The Python I Nearly Stepped On Last Night At My Backyard by thowbie7ven(m): 12:22pm On Oct 29, 2017
Muafrika2:
Its a viper
Awon omo thicker body....Awon omo Tika bodi
Re: See The Python I Nearly Stepped On Last Night At My Backyard by Stevengerd(m): 12:23pm On Oct 29, 2017
Lala No wan knw no say today na sunday

1 Like

Re: See The Python I Nearly Stepped On Last Night At My Backyard by Augustap(f): 12:28pm On Oct 29, 2017
purem:
Counting the number

Of people tha would

Mention "lala" or

"lalasticlala" on a

Snake thread is lik

Counting the number

Of stars in the sky at night grin grin grin grin grin

Tell me if am wrong embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
You're wrong. It's "Tell me if i'm/i am wrong" not "Tell me if am wrong"
Oya say thank you grin

Re: See The Python I Nearly Stepped On Last Night At My Backyard by kingAsaAdeka(m): 12:28pm On Oct 29, 2017
LALA grin grin FOOD IS READY

Re: See The Python I Nearly Stepped On Last Night At My Backyard by ogbeniolola: 12:36pm On Oct 29, 2017
Mshtwww!...this one is baby snake naw! It can't hurt that much!
Re: See The Python I Nearly Stepped On Last Night At My Backyard by bhanty01: 12:36pm On Oct 29, 2017
God just save you from stepping g on your death.... Gabon viper bro.
Re: See The Python I Nearly Stepped On Last Night At My Backyard by Nobody: 12:46pm On Oct 29, 2017
Python Indeed
Re: See The Python I Nearly Stepped On Last Night At My Backyard by Abduletudaye(m): 12:47pm On Oct 29, 2017
Seun:

Lmao!! Seun, how could you say this? cry
Re: See The Python I Nearly Stepped On Last Night At My Backyard by Nobody: 12:49pm On Oct 29, 2017
Seun:

Adult pythons don't have venom either
Re: See The Python I Nearly Stepped On Last Night At My Backyard by purem(m): 12:49pm On Oct 29, 2017
Augustap:

You're wrong. It's "Tell me if i'm/i am wrong" not "Tell me if am wrong"
Oya say thank you grin

Tank you

Re: See The Python I Nearly Stepped On Last Night At My Backyard by Nobody: 12:56pm On Oct 29, 2017
Seun:

Hahahahahahaha
Oh....wickedness everywhere.

1 Like

Re: See The Python I Nearly Stepped On Last Night At My Backyard by Maski87: 12:58pm On Oct 29, 2017
Long throat, when you wan eat snake you call am python, please that is not a python
Re: See The Python I Nearly Stepped On Last Night At My Backyard by sholajigga(m): 1:04pm On Oct 29, 2017
Nairaland and snake matter are like 5 & 6.
Re: See The Python I Nearly Stepped On Last Night At My Backyard by wane01(m): 1:08pm On Oct 29, 2017
Seun:
buh it wont stay small forever ...... they are also known for rapid growth
Re: See The Python I Nearly Stepped On Last Night At My Backyard by Monaco2(m): 1:11pm On Oct 29, 2017
Muafrika2:
Its a viper

WO cheesy grin
Re: See The Python I Nearly Stepped On Last Night At My Backyard by Magnifico2000: 1:29pm On Oct 29, 2017
Muafrika2:
Its a viper

Thry are shorter with awon omo tika bodi.
Re: See The Python I Nearly Stepped On Last Night At My Backyard by Jarus(m): 1:49pm On Oct 29, 2017
Every snake killed is now a phython.
Re: See The Python I Nearly Stepped On Last Night At My Backyard by Bamidele539: 2:15pm On Oct 29, 2017
mhizsuzzy:
mehn! one mind told me to look the floor with my phone light

One advice, always follow your instincts, it can really save a times.....
hope you eventually killed it?

Dnt tell me you left it without touching?
Re: See The Python I Nearly Stepped On Last Night At My Backyard by mhizsuzzy(f): 2:22pm On Oct 29, 2017
Bamidele539:
hope you eventually killed it?

Dnt tell me you left it without touching?
Sorry ooh u misunderstood my statement
no ooh the stuff I posted was from the op's post. He said his instincts told him to put on his phone torch.
Re: See The Python I Nearly Stepped On Last Night At My Backyard by Bamidele539: 2:30pm On Oct 29, 2017
mhizsuzzy:

Sorry ooh u misunderstood my statement
no ooh the stuff I posted was from the op's post. He said his instincts told him to put on his phone torch.
oh! Now i get, what if you were in the OP's shoes, what would you do?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Youths Do Photoshoot In Lagos Traffic After Being Stuck For 5 Hours / Chat Line / Strange Objects Found In Goat Slaughtered For Burial In Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.