Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,801 members, 7,817,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

What Would You Ask For If Opportune To Meet President Buhari Like This One - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Would You Ask For If Opportune To Meet President Buhari Like This One (672 Views)

Dogara Criticizes Northern Elites For Not Scrutinizing Buhari Like Jonathan / Busari Twin Sisters Meet President Buhari In Aso Rock (Photos) / Asari Dokubo Laughs At Buhari: "Rat Sent By God To Chase Buhari Like Pharaoh" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Ask For If Opportune To Meet President Buhari Like This One by mmb(m): 7:18am On Oct 29, 2017

Re: What Would You Ask For If Opportune To Meet President Buhari Like This One by mmb(m): 7:19am On Oct 29, 2017
as for me, I will advise him to strip fashola of works and housing ministry. so that we can fully concentrate on power.
lalasticlala
Re: What Would You Ask For If Opportune To Meet President Buhari Like This One by Remijuice: 7:19am On Oct 29, 2017
Thank you for letting me meet you.

But I came here to tell you

To Go To Hell

lol,,,see me oh

1 Like

Re: What Would You Ask For If Opportune To Meet President Buhari Like This One by SweetWJ(m): 7:22am On Oct 29, 2017
I will tell him to grant biafra their request.
gringringrin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Would You Ask For If Opportune To Meet President Buhari Like This One by Baawaa(m): 7:23am On Oct 29, 2017
I will tell him,sir,we have not see the positive CHANGE but what we are seeing is pains of CHANGE.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Ask For If Opportune To Meet President Buhari Like This One by Aonkuuse(m): 7:24am On Oct 29, 2017
Sack laid Muhammed and Abba kyari
Re: What Would You Ask For If Opportune To Meet President Buhari Like This One by SOFTENGR: 7:28am On Oct 29, 2017
I will tell him to resign and apologize to Nigerians.

3 Likes

Re: What Would You Ask For If Opportune To Meet President Buhari Like This One by Nobody: 7:29am On Oct 29, 2017
baba, I have some projects in my hand that if yourself see it you will like it and can help your government in positive ways. do you think they don't want new ideas? by then he will give me an appointment of meeting then I will think of how am going to turn his brain
Re: What Would You Ask For If Opportune To Meet President Buhari Like This One by whitebeard(m): 7:43am On Oct 29, 2017
Sir u need Jesus..!!

3 Likes

Re: What Would You Ask For If Opportune To Meet President Buhari Like This One by cosby02(m): 7:59am On Oct 29, 2017
How are you?
Re: What Would You Ask For If Opportune To Meet President Buhari Like This One by olasaad(f): 8:09am On Oct 29, 2017
Remijuice:
Thank you for letting me meet you.

But I came here to tell you

To Go To Hell

lol,,,see me oh

Believe me you can not say that. That's not how it works. It power we are talking about here, real power even if you see your local government chairman face to face like this for the first time, my brother you will be nervous, so you can't just tell him to go to hell.
Re: What Would You Ask For If Opportune To Meet President Buhari Like This One by PresidentAtiku(m): 8:10am On Oct 29, 2017
The man for the Job!!!

1 Like

Re: What Would You Ask For If Opportune To Meet President Buhari Like This One by Remijuice: 8:20am On Oct 29, 2017
olasaad:

Believe me you can not say that. That's not how it works. It power we are talking about here, real power even if you see your local government chairman face to face like this for the first time, my brother you will be nervous, so you can't just tell him to go to hell.
But for the records, I once told my L.G chairman to go to hell. when he was mobilizing the youth for nonsense.
since then they never called me for any meeting.
Re: What Would You Ask For If Opportune To Meet President Buhari Like This One by Sunky200: 8:24am On Oct 29, 2017
as if Buhari have everything, he himself and some of his die~hard fans are still praying for him
Re: What Would You Ask For If Opportune To Meet President Buhari Like This One by loveth360(f): 8:44am On Oct 29, 2017
I will ask him

if he is real buhari or the one from sudan.
Re: What Would You Ask For If Opportune To Meet President Buhari Like This One by olasaad(f): 9:28am On Oct 29, 2017
Remijuice:

But for the records, I once told my L.G chairman to go to hell. when he was mobilizing the youth for nonsense.
since then they never called me for any meeting.

But this is a different scenario. This is a gentleman setting in his office not on battle field

(1) (Reply)

International Body Rates Nigeria Police The Worst Globally, Nigerians Reacts..!! / Igbos In Lagos Pledge Allegiance To Gani Adams: The Facts / Boko Haram Takeover Magumeri Local Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.