Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,430 members, 7,812,276 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:01 AM

Signs Of The End Time (is It Specific To Africa/nigeria Only ) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Signs Of The End Time (is It Specific To Africa/nigeria Only ) (305 Views)

The War In Syria And End Time Prophecy: Any Correlation? / All Fulfilled Prophecies In The Bible: Apart From End Time Prophecies. / First Fruit Time Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Signs Of The End Time (is It Specific To Africa/nigeria Only ) by mijanscripts(m): 7:42am On Oct 29, 2017
So I have been pondering on this, and thought it best to share it with you all so as to get more insight on this.

Recently I've been listening to sermons in different churches from different pastors about the end time (Rapture). And almost all ,if not all of them make reference to the events written in the book of revelation to support there claims. Then they go ahead to list the evils going on today in Nigeria to far more strengthen there point.

The hardship, rituals, son killing mother/father and vice versa, etc. The list is endless, we know. embarassed

I know this is getting a little lengthy, but stay with me grin

Now while I can say crime happens in virtually all countries across the globe, it can't be compared to the rate at which it's going on in Nigeria today, which is as a result of poor governance and all that undecided

Now this is what I'm pondering on, the events to happen in the last days, are they only precisely for Nigeria/Africa only or the world at large, is it OK for preachers to use just a country (Nigeria) as a yard stick to determine if the whole world is now in the last days.?

Cause some countries out there are enjoying peaceful lives, there's security, and all that. So has the end time not reach there side?, me am not understanding

So edakun, ejoor, fellow nairalanders that know book. Epp me embarassed

MODs please push to front page
Mynd44, lalasticlala
Re: Signs Of The End Time (is It Specific To Africa/nigeria Only ) by datola: 8:12am On Oct 29, 2017
The issue with advanced countries is worse than Sodom and Gomorrah. Consider these:

Same sex marriage
Gender modification
Atomic bomb advancement
Wars and rumours of wars
Terrorism
Astronomic increase in knowledge to achieve anti Christ

Which of these is not worse than hunger, suffering, petty crimes found in Nigeria and Africa in general.

(1) (Reply)

The Difference That Must Be Observed In The Life Of A True Believer / Your Mind Is Your Business / The Gentiles Accepts God’s Salvation Mandate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.