Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,551 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:07 AM

The War In Syria And End Time Prophecy: Any Correlation? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The War In Syria And End Time Prophecy: Any Correlation? (4131 Views)

The Rapture Will Happen Suddenly : Urgent End time Prophecy Updates!! / How God's Decision To Elevate Man Above Angels Caused The War In Heaven / End Time Prophecy Being Fulfilled In Our Time - Take Heed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The War In Syria And End Time Prophecy: Any Correlation? by EagleNest(m): 8:02am On Apr 15, 2018
Personally, I am always keen in understanding the signs of the time from bible perspective.

I am equally drawn more to the words of Jesus Christ concerning these events and keep my eyes on it. These things will happen before His 2nd coming back to this world.

I have been looking intently on Matthew 24:51, Mark 13:1-37 and Luke 21:5-36 which repeated these accounts in similar order of key events but with some slight variations in details.

I am particularly struck by a key sign in Luke 21:20 where Jesus Christ said " But when you see Jerusalem surrounded by armies, then know that its desolation is near". This is sort of written in codes to me in Matthew 24:15 and Mark 13:14 where they wrote" so when you see the abomination of desolation spoken of by Daniel the Prophet..."

This "abomination of desolation" words has been a bit challenging to understand until recently when Luke 21:20 clears it out for me.

Looking at the present scenarios in middle east and Syria in particular, the proxy wars, the aggregation of many armies, the Palestinian demonstrations and Israel response, the planned move of Israel embassy to Jerusalem, rise and fall of ISIS, etc, is anyone thinking like I do that it looks like the fulfilment of Luke 21:20 is imminent considering the recent happenings.

I have asked myself severally how did the world wars 1 & 2 align with end of time events considering that it is a world defining events that affected many. I have not clearly pieced it together. Do anyone know more?
Re: The War In Syria And End Time Prophecy: Any Correlation? by EagleNest(m): 3:18pm On Apr 15, 2018
Looks like am alone here. smiley
Re: The War In Syria And End Time Prophecy: Any Correlation? by Emmysteve(m): 4:38pm On Apr 15, 2018
You are not alone brother.

1 Like

Re: The War In Syria And End Time Prophecy: Any Correlation? by Originakalokalo(m): 5:09pm On Apr 15, 2018
The disciples of Jesus asked him about the sign of the end and the sign of the fall of Jerusalem

Jesus answered the questions with one answer.

The questions are " when shall these things be?

and " what shall be the sign of thy coming"

" These things " refered to the destruction of the temple in Jerusalem.

Jesus answered by foretelling the fall of Jerusalem which came to pass in 70AD.

Those signs Jesus predicted were for the fall of Jerusalem and by extension, the end of the world

1 Like

Re: The War In Syria And End Time Prophecy: Any Correlation? by EagleNest(m): 6:27am On Apr 16, 2018
Originakalokalo:

The disciples of Jesus asked him about the sign of the end and the sign of the fall of Jerusalem

Jesus answered the questions with one answer.

The questions are " when shall these things be?

and " what shall be the sign of thy coming"

" These things " refered to the destruction of the temple in Jerusalem.

Jesus answered by foretelling the fall of Jerusalem which came to pass in 70AD.

Those signs Jesus predicted were for the fall of Jerusalem and by extension, the end of the world

Very good insight.

Just thinking...if the fall of Jerusalem happened in 70AD, how come the world has not ended.

Because, this event pointedly should herald the coming of Christ, the harvest of souls and battle of Armegedon.

Ezekiel 38 comes to mind about people who were scattered from their land (referring to Israel) who now would be brought back (fulfilled in 1948).

This year will be 70years after their return does this have biblical implication?

1 Like

Re: The War In Syria And End Time Prophecy: Any Correlation? by arantess: 11:06am On Apr 16, 2018
I believe some prophecies have double fulfilment e.g 70AD destruction of Jerusalem and another coming destruction, shortly before the Antichrist takes over) and the upcoming destruction of Damascus(Isaiah 17 prophecy), even though she had been defeated before in 1kings 16...

3 Likes

Re: The War In Syria And End Time Prophecy: Any Correlation? by arantess: 11:34am On Apr 16, 2018
EagleNest:
Personally, I am always keen in understanding the signs of the time from bible perspective.

I am equally drawn more to the words of Jesus Christ concerning these events and keep my eyes on it. These things will happen before His 2nd coming back to this world.

I have been looking intently on Matthew 24:51, Mark 13:1-37 and Luke 21:5-36 which repeated these accounts in similar order of key events but with some slight variations in details.

I am particularly struck by a key sign in Luke 21:20 where Jesus Christ said " But when you see Jerusalem surrounded by armies, then know that its desolation is near". This is sort of written in codes to me in Matthew 24:15 and Mark 13:14 where they wrote" so when you see the abomination of desolation spoken of by Daniel the Prophet..."

This "abomination of desolation" words has been a bit challenging to understand until recently when Luke 21:20 clears it out for me.

Looking at the present scenarios in middle east and Syria in particular, the proxy wars, the aggregation of many armies, the Palestinian demonstrations and Israel response, the planned move of Israel embassy to Jerusalem, rise and fall of ISIS, etc, is anyone thinking like I do that it looks like the fulfilment of Luke 21:20 is imminent considering the recent happenings.

I have asked myself severally how did the world wars 1 & 2 align with end of time events considering that it is a world defining events that affected many. I have not clearly pieced it together. Do anyone know more?
Personally I believe WW1and 2were just another 'wars and rumours of wars' which Jesus told his disciples about on the mountain that day, remember he told them when u hear/see all these things let not ur heart be troubled for the 'end is not come yet'...they are part of the normal process of life that would ultimately lead to the end
What i personally look out for is/are
1.Paslm 83/Isaiah 17 war(Israel vs her Arab neibors most likely led by Iran (though not Arab herself).
2.Speedy construction of the third temple( this is because no more resistance from the Palestine's again as they would have been defeated in the war.
3.Resumption of animal sacrifice in the temple.
4.Antichrist revealing himself and immediately surrounding Jerusalem with his armies

2 Likes

Re: The War In Syria And End Time Prophecy: Any Correlation? by EagleNest(m): 6:16am On Apr 17, 2018
arantess:

Personally I believe WW1and 2were just another 'wars and rumours of wars' which Jesus told his disciples about on the mountain that day, remember he told them when u hear/see all these things let not ur heart be troubled for the 'end is not come yet'...they are part of the normal process of life that would ultimately lead to the end
What i personally look out for is/are
1.Paslm 83/Isaiah 17 war(Israel vs her Arab neibors most likely led by Iran (though not Arab herself).
2.Speedy construction of the third temple( this is because no more resistance from the Palestine's again as they would have been defeated in the war.
3.Resumption of animal sacrifice in the temple.
4.Antichrist revealing himself and immediately surrounding Jerusalem with his armies

Talking about Antichrist, I would think it's already revealed and are playing roles in the war in middle east. 1John2:18-23 describes Antichrist and for me the Islamic extremist fits into this description.

Your comment on WW1 & 2 sounds reasonable otherwise how else do we describe it in line with end time prophecy.
Re: The War In Syria And End Time Prophecy: Any Correlation? by EagleNest(m): 6:23am On Apr 17, 2018
arantess:
I believe some prophecies have double fulfilment e.g 70AD destruction of Jerusalem and another coming destruction, shortly before the Antichrist takes over) and the upcoming destruction of Damascus(Isaiah 17 prophecy), even though she had been defeated before in 1kings 16...

I struggle a lot with old testament prophecies because it's often quite ancient and you won't know if it is already fulfilled while we still hope on its fulfillment in our own generation.

My eyes are more on Jesus Christ's words on this, because it is more about His 2nd coming and wiping of the board (sure you understand).
Re: The War In Syria And End Time Prophecy: Any Correlation? by arantess: 12:09pm On Apr 17, 2018
EagleNest:

Talking about Antichrist, I would think it's already revealed and are playing roles in the war in middle east. 1John2:18-23 describes Antichrist and for me the Islamic extremist fits into this description.

Your comment on WW1 & 2 sounds reasonable otherwise how else do we describe it in line with end time prophecy.
about the antichrist, if am to put a face, i would say Erdogan of Turkey(i may be wrong on this, just my opinion)...recently he called for a coalition of armies against israel...www.jpost.com/Blogs/Above.../Army-Of-Islam-Erdogans-Plot-Against-Israel-546704...
overall a lot of things are about to go down even as early as 2022AD, May God help us to be standing when His son comes, AMen
who is this Islamic extremist

1 Like

Re: The War In Syria And End Time Prophecy: Any Correlation? by arantess: 12:18pm On Apr 17, 2018
EagleNest:

I struggle a lot with old testament prophecies because it's often quite ancient and you won't know if it is already fulfilled while we still hope on its fulfillment in our own generation.

My eyes are more on Jesus Christ's words on this, because it is more about His 2nd coming and wiping of the board (sure you understand).
i fully understand, No word is surer than CHrists word
remember daniels vision about the 70weeks (Daniel9;24-27), they are so ancient, yet we cant say they have been fufilled totally, can we??

1 Like

Re: The War In Syria And End Time Prophecy: Any Correlation? by sonmvayina(m): 12:40pm On Apr 17, 2018
The mistake most people make when trying to decipher Bible prophecy is that they do so from the point of view of the reader rather than the speaker.. The disciples of Jesus asked him a question and he was answering them. Not us that is reading it 2000+ years later.. If the disciples did not witness those things it means Jesus lied, there are no 2 ways about it.

When the time frame giving by the Jewish prophet of the coming of the messiah did not happen, they carried on with their life and saw it as a wishful thinking..
The messiah was coming to usher in an Era of utopian peace, no more oppression and men will learn of war no more.. But what do we have? No peace and we keep inventing new weapons of mass destruction... So please drop the idea of Word ending... It won't, but let us try and promote peace and love amongst ourselves and teach America how to do it....

8 Likes

Re: The War In Syria And End Time Prophecy: Any Correlation? by EagleNest(m): 9:15pm On Apr 17, 2018
sonmvayina:
The mistake most people make when trying to decipher Bible prophecy is that they do so from the point of view of the reader rather than the speaker..[/b] The disciples of Jesus asked him a question and he was answering them. Not us that is reading it 2000+ years later.. If the disciples did not witness those things it means Jesus lied, there are no 2 ways about it. [b]

[/b]When the time frame giving by the Jewish prophet of the coming of the messiah did not happen, they carried on with their life and saw it as a wishful thinking.. [b]
The messiah was coming to usher in an Era of utopian peace, no more oppression and men will learn of war no more.. But what do we have? No peace and we keep inventing new weapons of mass destruction... So please drop the idea of Word ending... It won't, but let us try and promote peace and love amongst ourselves and teach America how to do it....

My brother bible is often deeper than what we might think.
Not only today do we try to read meaning from it and get confused but even in ancient times. Even those who are direct recipients, who heard direct from Christ also struggled with understanding how much more we who were not there but handed down these words.

But today we have a teacher in the Holy Spirit to help. That's why Paul is a little bit different from the Apostles by the special gift of understanding mysteries.

Back to the boldened, even when Christ came neither did they know. Even when he revealed Himself, neither did they believe HIM except very few wise ones among them. That's the reason I keep on being inquisitive about this and watching for clues. Wisdom is making useful application of knowledge.

And the last one is, of course the current system will end. That's sacrosanct. There will be resetting of the current world and taking over of ownership. If it is not so Jesus Christ need not to come.
Re: The War In Syria And End Time Prophecy: Any Correlation? by EagleNest(m): 9:31pm On Apr 17, 2018
arantess:

remember daniels vision about the 70weeks (Daniel9;24-27), they are so ancient, yet we cant say they have been fufilled totally, can we??

Yes I agree that not all have been fulfilled. Daniel's prophecies covered both the ancient and the future and beyond. You know the kind of power in Daniel is extraordinary. The gift of prophecy and interpretation of dreams is such a great gift.

And when Baba Himself(Jesus Christ) referenced Daniel in Matthew 24:15, Mark 13:14 you know that the words are certain and is confirmed.

More reasons I ponder more on His words.
Re: The War In Syria And End Time Prophecy: Any Correlation? by EagleNest(m): 9:38pm On Apr 17, 2018
arantess:

about the antichrist, if am to put a face, i would say Erdogan of Turkey(i may be wrong on this, just my opinion)...recently he called for a coalition of armies against israel...www.jpost.com/Blogs/Above.../Army-Of-Islam-Erdogans-Plot-Against-Israel-546704...
overall a lot of things are about to go down even as early as 2022AD, May God help us to be standing when His son comes, AMen

I wouldn't know if the Antichrist would be a single personality or an ideology propagated by a body or group of religious people to counter anything that Christ stands for. My cue is Islam itself but am uncertain about it.
Re: The War In Syria And End Time Prophecy: Any Correlation? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Apr 17, 2018
Before Jesus, nations has always risen against nations, read the old testament to see proof...

4 Likes

Re: The War In Syria And End Time Prophecy: Any Correlation? by sonmvayina(m): 11:08pm On Apr 17, 2018
EagleNest:

My brother bible is often deeper than what we might think.
Not only today do we try to read meaning from it and get confused but even in ancient times. Even those who are direct recipients, who heard direct from Christ also struggled with understanding how much more we who were not there but handed down these words.

But today we have a teacher in the Holy Spirit to help. That's why Paul is a little bit different from the Apostles by the special gift of understanding mysteries.

Back to the boldened, even when Christ came neither did they know. Even when he revealed Himself, neither did they believe HIM except very few wise ones among them. That's the reason I keep on being inquisitive about this and watching for clues. Wisdom is making useful application of knowledge.

And the last one is, of course the current system will end. That's sacrosanct. There will be resetting of the current world and taking over of ownership. If it is not so Jesus Christ need not to come.

The messiah the jews wrote about is not coming to die to save humans, but coming to rule in a peaceful world. Forgiveness was already possible all you had to do was confess and forsake your evil ways and God will forgive and remember your sins no more..
The messiah was from the shoot of Jesse, meaning he will have a human father and mother since genealogy is only transferred from father to son.. The messiah was coming only once as there was no second coming arrangement... So please Jesus is just a Roman invention to deceive and waste your time..

2 Likes

Re: The War In Syria And End Time Prophecy: Any Correlation? by EagleNest(m): 6:06am On Apr 19, 2018
sonmvayina:

The messiah the jews wrote about is not coming to die to save humans, but coming to rule in a peaceful world. Forgiveness was already possible all you had to do was confess and forsake your evil ways and God will forgive and remember your sins no more..
The messiah was from the shoot of Jesse, meaning he will have a human father and mother since genealogy is only transferred from father to son.. The messiah was coming only once as there was no second coming arrangement... So please Jesus is just a Roman invention to deceive and waste your time..

That's why Christ said he came for his own but they did not believe or received him. He spoke bitterly about these set of Jews (Pharisees and Sadducees) who mastered the laws but still cannot see beyond the law. Up till today, they abhor followers of Jesus Christ.

Jesus Christ, will come again. Not as a baby but as a king. He will not come again to sow his life for our salvation but to reap harvest of his fruits. He will not come as a lamb but as a lion. He will not come quietly as before but with lots of noise. All eyes will see him.

I have no doubt that this is imminent. As he said it so will it come to pass. There is nothing Roman here. And besides the Romans doesn't care!
Re: The War In Syria And End Time Prophecy: Any Correlation? by Anas09: 8:50am On Apr 19, 2018
EagleNest:
Looks like am alone here. smiley
You are not alone. I am a Prophecy watcher too.

May be wrong tho, but this is my take.

You know, looking at the Prophesies, no where was it stated that Christianity will rule like a government on earth without Jesus physically being present.

The Church was to take the Gospel to the world, while fierce persecution rises against her. Persecution is what scatters Gospel carriers, and as they run, they run with the Gospel to where ever they went spreading it. It wasn't meant to be kept somewhere for people to travel to to get it.

But, in the Mediaeval era, the Catholic Church tried to truncate the Gospel and lock it up in Rome. The Church became a political ideology. She lost her power and became tradition. The Catholic Church reigned supreme. Everything was Catholic. She fought against Science, fought against any other development that wasn't Catholic.

PLS note that, The Bible says at the last days 'Knowledge shall increase', as a result, many will fall away from the Faith. Look around you and see how knowledge has increased with the scientific inventions. This was what the Catholic Church tried to truncate. The word of God must come to pass.

There was need for liberation, then came the Renaissance. This Era was orchestrated by Scientists but it wasn't properly managed, it erupted to the World Wars.

Now, the second World War ushered in the Modern age of Science. An era of revolt. A whole lot of Rights of this and rights to that came forth after the Second World War. Every one and every thing wanted rights and they had them. Christianity also had the freedom to move out of Rome to the World. It ceased from being an ideology to a powerful cohesive family again.

So, in essence, the Second World War ushered in the Rebellion which works to enthrone the abomination the causes Desolations (The reign of the Antichrist).

The Spirit of the Antichrist is very much operational on earth today and very much evident here in Nairaland, visibly seen in the activities of those who say there's no God.

They believe in Science (even when science is not opposed to God, they made it so), they say there's no God, yet stands for everything satan stands for. They make a case for him and project his ideologies.

They work tirelessly to approve perversion and sin because that is what the Beast government will do.

This is their age.

3 Likes

Re: The War In Syria And End Time Prophecy: Any Correlation? by Anas09: 9:17am On Apr 19, 2018
EagleNest:

Very good insight.

Just thinking...if the fall of Jerusalem happened in 70AD, how come the world has not ended.

Because, this event pointedly should herald the coming of Christ, the harvest of souls and battle of Armegedon.

Ezekiel 38 comes to mind about people who were scattered from their land (referring to Israel) who now would be brought back (fulfilled in 1948).

This year will be 70years after their return does this have biblical implication?
Our Lord Jesus has a way with questions. When a mundane question is asked, He goes spiritual and gives the answer that we humans do not anticipate.

His prophecy there had double fulfillment. The first part was fulfilled in 70AD, the second part kicks in as the Jews return back to their land and that has happened.

Every sensible Christian will look closely on the activities unfolding in the middle east as they will ultimately usher in the End.

IT'S ALL ISRAEL.

1 Like

Re: The War In Syria And End Time Prophecy: Any Correlation? by Anas09: 9:37am On Apr 19, 2018
EagleNest:

There is the SPIRIT OF THE ANTICHRIST and there is the PERSON OF THE ANTICHRIST.

The Spirit of the Antichrist is already heavily at work in the sons and daughters of disobedience, but the Son of Satan shall reign and rule on this earth in person.

Just like God sent Jesus here, satan shall also send the Beast here. He shall reign supreme doing as he likes killing everyone who opposes him.

He will begin his reign with deceptive policies of fixing the World Peace. He shall favour Israel. He shall be trusted because whatever he touches shall work out well.

His people are at work now causing this chaos, when he comes, everyone shall step aside while he pretends to fix things, hence; shine like the star. it is this shining that will deceive many to take his side ultimately taking his Mark.

When he shall mount himself on the rebuilt Jerusalem's Temple demanding worship from the Jews, is when trouble will begin, because it won't happen.

Hmmm, trouble is ahead of Mankind.

Islam is Satan's own religion. He swore to also sit like the Most High and be worshipped. who do you think was going to worship him as God? Man. not Angels. Angels do not worship fellow Angels.

Only man was created to worship, so his focus is man. Satan had to form his own religion lying to them that he is God. Muslims really believes that Allah is God, even with the evil it propagates.

Something deep inside of me tells me, God left the Asian region for satan. Apostle Paul tried to take the Gospel to Asia, Jesus won't let him, i wonder why.

Look at the Asian and the Oriental Nations today, Christianity is fiercely resisted even after 2000 yrs.

Well, i read where an author projecting the Asian Church, to be the Endtime Church Army. I don't know. He may be right because of the rise of the underground Church in China and other places.
Re: The War In Syria And End Time Prophecy: Any Correlation? by Anas09: 9:48am On Apr 19, 2018
arantess:

Ergogan is just a Stooge. Over the years Satan has had so many stooges working for him, but, the face of the Antichrist will not be seen until the Church is taken out of here, according to the Holy Spirit through Apostle Paul.

Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;
2 Thessalonians:2:3

Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.
2 Thessalonians:2:4

Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things?
2 Thessalonians:2:5

[/b]And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time.[/b]
2 Thessalonians:2:6

For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.
2 Thessalonians:2:7

And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:
2 Thessalonians:2:8

Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,
2 Thessalonians:2:9

And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
2 Thessalonians:2:10

1 Like

Re: The War In Syria And End Time Prophecy: Any Correlation? by Anas09: 10:13am On Apr 19, 2018
arantess:

Even some of Ezekiel's and Isaiah's.
Re: The War In Syria And End Time Prophecy: Any Correlation? by Anas09: 10:15am On Apr 19, 2018
sonmvayina:
The mistake most people make when trying to decipher Bible prophecy is that they do so from the point of view of the reader rather than the speaker.. The disciples of Jesus asked him a question and he was answering them. Not us that is reading it 2000+ years later.. If the disciples did not witness those things it means Jesus lied, there are no 2 ways about it.

When the time frame giving by the Jewish prophet of the coming of the messiah did not happen, they carried on with their life and saw it as a wishful thinking..
Wtong. Very wrong. Jesus Came for the whole world and He spoke to the whole world.

And, He is the Prince of Peace. there's no peace outside of Him

1 Like

Re: The War In Syria And End Time Prophecy: Any Correlation? by arantess: 12:04pm On Apr 19, 2018
Anas09:

Ergogan is just a Stooge. Over the years Satan has had so many stooges working for him, but, the face of the Antichrist will not be seen until the Church is taken out of here, according to the Holy Spirit through Apostle Paul.

Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;
2 Thessalonians:2:3

Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.
2 Thessalonians:2:4

Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things?
2 Thessalonians:2:5

[/b]And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time.[/b]
2 Thessalonians:2:6

For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.
2 Thessalonians:2:7

And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:
2 Thessalonians:2:8

Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,
2 Thessalonians:2:9

And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
2 Thessalonians:2:10

are u implying a PreTribulation rapture??

Re: The War In Syria And End Time Prophecy: Any Correlation? by Anas09: 6:25pm On Apr 19, 2018
[quote author=arantess post=66845292][/quote]
is there going to be a post tribulation rapture? i follow the Bible not what men say.

1 Like

Re: The War In Syria And End Time Prophecy: Any Correlation? by folaski: 7:25pm On Apr 19, 2018
EagleNest:

Very good insight.

if you look closely at one of the passages you quoted earlier
But all this is only the first of the birth pains, with more to come. Mat 28:4
New Living Translation
So the events you were all referring to are just the beginning of the whole process that leads to the end. By implications the end is already fast approaching.

1 Like

Re: The War In Syria And End Time Prophecy: Any Correlation? by folaski: 7:35pm On Apr 19, 2018
arantess:

Yes the Jerusalem temple must be rebuilt and then destroyed again finally. And if you look at the relics of the ancient temple in Jerusalem at the moment you will observe that the western wall is still standing. But Jesus said not one stone will be left on another. Mat 24:2. So the final fulfilment of Jesus' prophecy is still in the near future. With the movement of the American embassy to Jerusalem, the rebuilding of the temple which is the center of Jewish religion is just around the corner. It is this last temple that will be completely demolished. The part that Jesus saw in those days that is still standing will be renovated and made to form part of the new and final one.

my humble submission

1 Like

Re: The War In Syria And End Time Prophecy: Any Correlation? by sonmvayina(m): 8:20pm On Apr 19, 2018
Anas09:

Wtong. Very wrong. Jesus Came for the whole world and He spoke to the whole world.

And, He is the Prince of Peace. there's no peace outside of Him

Ohh may.... Continue to waste your time, and continue worshipping an idol created by Rome, me I have signed out long time ago.. We are all on different places on the same journey.. When you get to where I am you will know that there is only one e God, that is responsible for both light and darkness, good and evil, well being and disaster..

3 Likes

Re: The War In Syria And End Time Prophecy: Any Correlation? by Anas09: 10:09pm On Apr 19, 2018
sonmvayina:

Ohh may.... Continue to waste your time, and continue worshipping an idol created by Rome, me I have signed out long time ago.. We are all on different places on the same journey.. When you get to where I am you will know that there is only one e God, that is responsible for both light and darkness, good and evil, well being and disaster..
Good for you. what do you now worship?

Guy, you are no where, stop lying to yourself. There's a way that seems right to a man, but the end is destruction.
Enjoy the earth. very soon you shall know if Jesus was a Roman invention.

1 Like

Re: The War In Syria And End Time Prophecy: Any Correlation? by sonmvayina(m): 11:24pm On Apr 19, 2018
Anas09:

Good for you. what do you now worship?

Guy, you are no where, stop lying to yourself. There's a way that seems right to a man, but the end is destruction.
Enjoy the earth. very soon you shall know if Jesus was a Roman invention.

It is hard to let go.... After you have invested your whole life on it... I understand, I was there..

My dear, God is not a man or human being, even the ancient Jews knows that much (Numbers23:19) spend your time believing the Romans

God is the universal consciousness.

1 Like

Re: The War In Syria And End Time Prophecy: Any Correlation? by ichuka(m): 11:44pm On Apr 19, 2018
OP
There's none.there have always been war even before God Created these earth.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Let's Put T. B Joshua's Doctrines To The Test! / What Happens To You Spiritually And Pysically When U Watch Porn Nd Masturbat / Pastor Ajanaku Confirmed Dead, Visited By 27 Ogboni Cult

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.