Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,041 members, 7,953,141 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:20 AM

See An Unimaginable Way A School Teacher Gets Additional Income. - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / See An Unimaginable Way A School Teacher Gets Additional Income. (28144 Views)

Can A B.Sc Holder Become A Principal Of A School Without B.Ed In Any Field? / Babs Omotowa: The Public School Teacher Who Became CEO Of NLNG / Unimaginable Mass Job Losses Loom In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See An Unimaginable Way A School Teacher Gets Additional Income. by eriko4life(m): 9:57am On Oct 30, 2017
Thumbs up to sis. May God reward ur hustle
Re: See An Unimaginable Way A School Teacher Gets Additional Income. by lebete3000: 2:10pm On Oct 30, 2017
gentlechyke:
Actually I did not read the post but I think the girl has no right to beat up her boyfriend in public. Maybe they should report the matter to their village elders but if the neighbour refuse to pay his rent they should just kill the landlord and forget about the missing car. Cc

Na so e dey take start, Kontinuu bro, you'll get there soon enough.
Re: See An Unimaginable Way A School Teacher Gets Additional Income. by consultancy: 7:42pm On Oct 30, 2017
gentlechyke:
Actually I did not read the post but I think the girl has no right to beat up her boyfriend in public. Maybe they should report the matter to their village elders but if the neighbour refuse to pay his rent they should just kill the landlord and forget about the missing car. Cc
is this the new trending thing on nairaland? intentionally commenting OFF POINT? i saw a lot of it today and checked to see if it's frm same poster, but Alas, all different monikers. so i ask again, is it the new trend? (forgive me for i am old fashioned)
Re: See An Unimaginable Way A School Teacher Gets Additional Income. by ogiboy: 9:00pm On Oct 30, 2017
that's my vice president. we served in the same cds group while I was the president. Sdg. Anambra Corpers
Re: See An Unimaginable Way A School Teacher Gets Additional Income. by Redstorm(m): 11:01pm On Oct 30, 2017
gentlechyke:

Are you okay?
Re: See An Unimaginable Way A School Teacher Gets Additional Income. by gentlechyke(m): 11:01pm On Oct 30, 2017
Redstorm:

Are you okay?

Yeah and you?
Re: See An Unimaginable Way A School Teacher Gets Additional Income. by Tinyemeka(m): 3:11pm On Nov 01, 2017
jamariwolf:
I no employ her ooo. Dey use gender and pity find work.
I want quality abeg. sigh

Women and PHD syndrome. undecided
Sigh.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Every CFA Level 1 Candidate Should Know! / FG Renames N-Power To Renewed Hope Job Creation Programme (RHJCP) / Choices You Might End-up Regretting In 10 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.