Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,960 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:55 PM

! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ! (3309 Views)

My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. / Help All My Neighbours Children Are Hot / Neighbours Are Tired Of Our Moaning; Nigerian Man Shares Photos Of Oyinbo Babe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

! by OkuFaba(m): 10:04am On Oct 29, 2017
T
Re: ! by jerryunit48: 10:08am On Oct 29, 2017
You have already made up your mind so why are you asking for advice?

7 Likes

Re: ! by Danelo(m): 10:09am On Oct 29, 2017
Ask ifa

3 Likes

Re: ! by eezeribe(m): 10:10am On Oct 29, 2017
Destiny...
Re: ! by Nobody: 10:10am On Oct 29, 2017
For ur mind

1 Like

Re: ! by Airforce1(m): 10:13am On Oct 29, 2017
Enjoy the free Pussy

But dont forget to use condom .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ! by Nobody: 10:16am On Oct 29, 2017
Scatter it..
Re: ! by Nobody: 10:16am On Oct 29, 2017
Do u know u are an attention seeker?
U wan bleep am n u dey shout help!!
If I come give u better slap.......
Bleep her if u want, it is ur life.....
Ahhhhhh
Re: ! by Hector09(m): 10:36am On Oct 29, 2017
Free employment, without writing any application or summiting any Cv, but free thing they pourch oh
Re: ! by Lovetinz(m): 10:40am On Oct 29, 2017
Re: ! by OkuFaba(m): 11:11am On Oct 29, 2017
Lovetinz:
https://www.nairaland.com/3854025/student-needs-job-around-owerri

Joblessness is a curse.
BAD BELLE IS ALLOWED... once jobless doesnt mean forever jobless. I was open and now i got a job... Dey dere dey form, hunger go kill you
Re: ! by baromontesquie: 11:43am On Oct 29, 2017
OkuFaba:
This happened last week, my said neighbour is a nurse, she was was going to work and i was heading same way with her,so we decided to leave together, on waiting for keke to carry us, she meet a friend who greeted us and left. Just yesterday my neighbour broke the news of her friends plans that her bf is a 5mins guy. And would like to explore me but dont know how to approach me.
I once had sex with my coursemate, and the next time i came to visit her, she invited her cousin for a 3some with me.
I dont know if i should go ahead or ignore her..
Mind you, shes not married.
undecided undecided

Re: ! by Justiceleague1: 12:19pm On Oct 29, 2017
OkuFaba:
This happened last week, my said neighbour is a nurse, she was was going to work and i was heading same way with her,so we decided to leave together, on waiting for keke to carry us, she meet a friend who greeted us and left. Just yesterday my neighbour broke the news of her friends plans that her bf is a 5mins guy. And would like to explore me but dont know how to approach me.
I once had sex with my coursemate, and the next time i came to visit her, she invited her cousin for a 3some with me.

today is SUNDAY..am sure u kno what I mean.
Re: ! by DonMekino(m): 12:28pm On Oct 29, 2017
On behalf of the village ppl association... I declare that we don't have any hand in ur matter... It was not discussed the last time we had meeting.... It's just u doing urself bro

4 Likes

Re: ! by Rakash(f): 4:32pm On Oct 29, 2017
undecided
Re: ! by Kobicove(m): 3:28am On Oct 31, 2017
Go for it cheesy
Re: ! by jordyspices: 7:15am On Oct 31, 2017
all dese made up stories hahaha no be only party na fivesome undecided
Re: ! by Nobody: 7:54am On Oct 31, 2017
OkuFaba:

Op tell her to invite all her cousins, friends, fellow nurses and environmental neighbors so you guys can have a gängbang
Re: ! by terrezo2002(m): 8:35am On Oct 31, 2017
Where are we heading to O Lord. Let this world end soon
Re: ! by barbiecue(f): 8:42am On Oct 31, 2017
Lies angry
Re: ! by Nobody: 9:05am On Oct 31, 2017
OkuFaba:

(1) (Reply)

! / Stop Killing Our Men, Stop Giving Them Slow Poison. Pretty Ghanian Lady Advice. / Man Shares His Experience With Sex Wokers, Last Night, At A Lagos Restaurant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.