Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,068 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

Nigerian Buys South African G-wangon After Impregnating His Wife - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Buys South African G-wangon After Impregnating His Wife (718 Views)

Wife Cuts Husband’s Manhood In Taraba For Impregnating Another Lady / 17-year-old Boy Runs Away From Home After Impregnating His Two Younger Sisters / Man Turns slowpoke After Impregnating Daughter Twice (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Buys South African G-wangon After Impregnating His Wife by tolexy123: 10:31am On Oct 29, 2017
A Nigerian simply identified as John based in South Africa has bought a luxury Mercedes-Benz G-class for a South African man to apologise after impregnating his wife.

A South-African news website, Daily Live, quoted John as saying that the anger of the husband of the woman he impregnated subdued immediately on receiving the car.

“I know what I did is wrong but I feel better he has accepted my gift. He accepted that his wife, my girlfriend, is pregnant and will soon give birth to my son. He was angry at first but when I presented the car to him his anger vanished,” said the man who identified herself as John.

A source close to the family of the woman who got pregnant says she knew about the affair but never thought it would lead to a pregnancy. She says she is disappointed the husband accepted the Mercedes-Benz from the Nigerian.

“Nigerian men will never take our men seriously. What kind of a man accepts a gift from a man who impregnated his wife? He will impregnate her again and buy the stupid husband another car. I am so disappointed,” she said.

When approached for a comment the husband said “it is wrong to say I am stupid. The point of the matter is we cannot reverse what happened. We sat down as men and sorted the issue. The Bible says we must forgive and forget. I have always dreamed of driving a G-wagon. Christmas came early for me and my family,” said the husband who didn’t want to be named.

“The baby will be born and I’ll take care of him as my own. If the father wants to take him to Nigeria I wouldn’t mind. I will give my wife the support she needs always. That is what marriage is all about. I love my wife and will not leave her because of a mere pregnancy,” he added.

http://thenationonlineng.net/nigerian-buys-south-african-g-wangon-after-impregnating-his-wife/amp/

Re: Nigerian Buys South African G-wangon After Impregnating His Wife by Nobody: 10:34am On Oct 29, 2017
Haha I'll prefer cash. he can have the woman as well.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Buys South African G-wangon After Impregnating His Wife by hucienda: 10:36am On Oct 29, 2017
lol ... ntn person no go hear these days.
Re: Nigerian Buys South African G-wangon After Impregnating His Wife by expensiveguyman(m): 10:41am On Oct 29, 2017
Chaii things are no longer normal in ds new world. huh! wonders shall never cease indeed
Re: Nigerian Buys South African G-wangon After Impregnating His Wife by shukuokukobambi: 10:48am On Oct 29, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy

I like both the Nigerian and south African. They're both good business men. Place premium on what's important to you.

Egbon John, if you want the woman again, coman kolet it cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Buys South African G-wangon After Impregnating His Wife by fergie001: 10:48am On Oct 29, 2017
Can someone explain to me what I just read,nitori olorun

Re: Nigerian Buys South African G-wangon After Impregnating His Wife by BudeYahooCom: 11:12am On Oct 29, 2017
My Igbo people say 'Aku na esi obi ike' (wealth makes a man fear nothing).

John my brother na wah to you oo. Ika kwa ra obi. grin
Re: Nigerian Buys South African G-wangon After Impregnating His Wife by Nobody: 12:01pm On Oct 29, 2017
The woman is dispensable indeed!...the man done lost touch of his manhood...John is a mofo for real
Re: Nigerian Buys South African G-wangon After Impregnating His Wife by tolexy123: 1:02pm On Oct 29, 2017
Lol
Re: Nigerian Buys South African G-wangon After Impregnating His Wife by tooth4tooth: 7:34pm On Oct 29, 2017
See comment when the man responsible for wife's pregnancy decided to apologize in his own way. ''Christmas came early for me and my family'' Kai!! Who say money nor good. See angry man turned to dodo when expensive gift is involved

(1) (Reply)

Xmass Tips For The Ladies / , / Is It Okay For A Bachelor To Visit Married Couples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.