Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,099 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

Is It Okay For A Bachelor To Visit Married Couples - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Okay For A Bachelor To Visit Married Couples (717 Views)

Is It Okay For My Two Brothers To Marry Women From The Same Family? / Long Distance Marriage: How Do You Cope Married Couples In Similiar Situation / Is It Okay For My Mum To Send Money And Food To My Married Sister ?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Okay For A Bachelor To Visit Married Couples by Touchme222(f): 2:11pm On Apr 30, 2018
just yesterday in the compound i stay a bachelor came to visit a married couple with 3 kids,the couples are young.Their is this other couple i over heard the married lady invite the bachelor to their house because their church members and as that time the husband traveled. Is it okay? Married couple do u allow such?, bachelors do u feel comfortable visiting that u are not related to?
mods front page asap...zoom..zz
Re: Is It Okay For A Bachelor To Visit Married Couples by cjeriia: 7:42pm On Apr 30, 2018
Touchme222:
just yesterday in the compound i stay a bachelor came to visit a married couple with 3 kids,the couples are young.Their is this other couple i over heard the married lady invite the bachelor to their house because their church members and as that time the husband traveled. Is it okay? Married couple do u allow such?, bachelors do u feel comfortable visiting that u are not related to?
mods front page asap...zoom..zz
You sound like a perennial gossip with bad written English

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Okay For A Bachelor To Visit Married Couples by Touchme222(f): 8:37pm On Apr 30, 2018
cjeriia:
edit my english please!annual prof scientific microscopic perennial gossip detector.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Okay For A Bachelor To Visit Married Couples by SAMBARRY: 8:49pm On Apr 30, 2018
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Okay For A Bachelor To Visit Married Couples by OreoPaschal(m): 8:50pm On Apr 30, 2018
cjeriia:

You deserve some accolades, bro! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See How Uncle Beat Up His 13yr Girl Relation For Stealing 3k (pix) / Cheap Affordable IGNIS Washing Machine / Your Family Will Soon Carry Your Corpse – Husband Tells Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.