Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,927 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Are You Truly Living? - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Are You Truly Living? (363 Views)

Wet dreams. 18+--a truly bizarre story / Is Islam Truly A Religion Of Peace? / An Amazing Tale, Truly, Please Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You Truly Living? by fabulous16(m): 12:25pm On Oct 29, 2017
ARE YOU TRULY LIVING
by Mahmud Haffeez (Fab)

Each and everyone of us should ask ourselves this simple question, am I living truly? Or I just live for living sake?. Many are walking dead as a result of challenges faced in life. Most importantly the life is not meaningful again. Thinking within has killed the desire to move on and let go of the hurdles. The society is guile as a result of killer instinct roaming inside dead walking people.
I was having a conversation with someone lately, we had a chat and it was pleasant not until he read a small quotes and his response came as a shock to me.('Be careful when you chase monsters unless you'll become one), He said becoming one isn't bad, as a result of that he will be able to fit into the society, then I asked him, is it the society that is bad or people living without knowing the purpose of living that made it bad in fact, what made up of this so called society?. Most of us falls into this category of having the irrational thinking of becoming a monster and is this a good legacy we are laying down for our upcoming offspring or is it the way to happiness?. By becoming one of the monsters, will that give us the peace of the mind?. They've forgotten the storm won't be everyday. A lot roaming in the street without destination because of the fire burning in their stomach but they don't want to quench not that they don't know how to quench it they thought it's over. Some can't forgive themselves talk off other people. Survival is easy when you are the one plotting the evil but why cant you plan your success with positivity and faith. we should all know the purpose of living and our dear life. Let us consider this little things towards living well;

1. LEARN TO LET GO: Happiness comes from within and so does the feeling of good deed. You will never gain anything by looking back. No one without dark hours, their ability to let go and move on as no condition is permanent make them successful and attain the top.

2. BE POSITIVE: With positive prophecy's to your self you can destroy any visible and invisible monsters. Speak with faith and believe you can do it, believe no one can fail you unless you fail yourself.

3. NEVER GIVE UP: There will always be people out there who will try to hurt you and try to bring you down. They will do all they can to break you into pieces. But just like the sun still never fails to shine every morning although every night the darkness overpowers it, always be ready to give in a tough fight. Never give up and never ever give in. It is yours, always make it yours.
Wake up every morning with the thought that something wonderful is about to happen. Say to yourself it's not over am going somewhere, tell yourself am a believer and a believer never give up nor quit.

4. SURROUND YOURSELF WITH POSITIVE PEOPLE: The influence of the friends we keep can not be underestimated. Surround yourself with people of value and positive thinking people who will give you courage not ones who will ruin your believe. We all know them you just have to flash back and look at those you kept then and now, scrutinize them and their ideals towards you, which idea has helped me or break me, this will pave way for you.

5. BELIEVE LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL AND YOU ARE PERSON OF VALUE: Life is so beautiful, Before you feel sad, remember that someone out there in this world doesn’t even have a cell phone to read this article. Begin your day by reminding yourself how lucky you are to be on earth and living a life worth living.

LASTLY , BE HAPPY: The biggest sources of motivation are your own thoughts, so think big motivate yourself to win. Your happiness enrich a lot of people you don't know yourself, you are their source of energy only them can relate this and until they tell you which they won't. Keep smiling and be happy.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Solitary Death Of Samuel Shaw Or "Hair" / How Does Studying History Help In Acting / SEO Optimized Articles For Your Site & Blog.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.