Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,768 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Teebillz Declares Love For His Wife, Tiwa Savage - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teebillz Declares Love For His Wife, Tiwa Savage (38289 Views)

Wizkid Declares Love For Tiwa Savage [PICS] / Tiwa Savage And TeeBillz File For Divorce - Tunezmedia.com.ng / Teebillz Kisses Tiwa Savage On Stage At AFRIMMA In Dallas (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teebillz Declares Love For His Wife, Tiwa Savage by Nobody: 1:26pm On Oct 29, 2017
Lincoln275:
hmmm! declaration of love abi? brb
if he praises her u guys will talk if he decide not to praise her u guys will still talk nd assume they are not together any more' Haba Tiwa is so lucky to have that guy as a husband a man that praises and worship her like a queen' is she the only beautiful/ rich lady in town? How much does she even have? I can't do such a thing no matter how wealthy my wife is.

1 Like

Re: Teebillz Declares Love For His Wife, Tiwa Savage by Nobody: 1:27pm On Oct 29, 2017
tosyne2much:
After they've both disgraced themselves to the world? undecided
It's nothing that can't be fixed. The only thing is they shouldn't be showing off on social media anymore.
Re: Teebillz Declares Love For His Wife, Tiwa Savage by tosyne2much(m): 1:27pm On Oct 29, 2017
inotice:
See this irredeemable oluku.
Tiwa wey 'everybody' don gbensh.with just 150k-300k you fit tanana her self.This jabez of a man has disgraced manhood. Sometimes in life a man has to forsake money(especially if its coming from a woman) over pride.
Nice one man
Re: Teebillz Declares Love For His Wife, Tiwa Savage by tosyne2much(m): 1:29pm On Oct 29, 2017
Mariinee:
It's nothing that can't be fixed. The only thing is they shouldn't be showing off on social media anymore.
Reputation is just like an egg. When someone's reputation is tarnished it can no longer be redeemed.

Anyway, I wish them a happy come back
cheesy
Re: Teebillz Declares Love For His Wife, Tiwa Savage by kingthreat(m): 1:30pm On Oct 29, 2017
Teebillz, an indeed lesser man

2 Likes

Re: Teebillz Declares Love For His Wife, Tiwa Savage by KingDavidic(m): 1:33pm On Oct 29, 2017
may be ladies are rejecting him & he has no option but to be back to his vomit.
Re: Teebillz Declares Love For His Wife, Tiwa Savage by sodiamond: 1:40pm On Oct 29, 2017
hpymoment:
Jesu! Mr & Mrs Savage : shocked shocked
Nairalanders I hail o. So he cannot appreciate Tiwa's parents in peace "Mr & Mrs Savage

1 Like

Re: Teebillz Declares Love For His Wife, Tiwa Savage by Nobody: 1:40pm On Oct 29, 2017
tosyne2much:
Reputation is just like an egg. When someone's reputation is tarnished it can no longer be redeemed.

Anyway, I wish them a happy come back
cheesy
There's nothing that is tarnished about their image, if you think about it. It was just a fight and it's normal.

Lolgrin....I hope they survive it.
Re: Teebillz Declares Love For His Wife, Tiwa Savage by Imo1stson: 1:42pm On Oct 29, 2017
Tiwa's parents.

1 Like

Re: Teebillz Declares Love For His Wife, Tiwa Savage by NosaHenry(m): 1:48pm On Oct 29, 2017
Seems he is referring to his parents and siblings
Re: Teebillz Declares Love For His Wife, Tiwa Savage by tosyne2much(m): 1:48pm On Oct 29, 2017
Mariinee:
There's nothing that is tarnished about their image, if you think about it. It was just a fight and it's normal.

Lolgrin....I hope they survive it.
Do you think it's until someone is caught stealing before his or her can be tarnished?

Two people got married in holy matrimony and later divorced because things didn't work out, only for one party to take to the media and started calling the other a 419 and vice versa, and other too resort to shaming and making a derogatory remark against the other.

So what is your own definition of "a tarnished image?" if I may ask?
Re: Teebillz Declares Love For His Wife, Tiwa Savage by HyconMojo(m): 1:58pm On Oct 29, 2017
Mr and Mrs Savage? So not Mr and Mrs Balogun again ?! Head now turning to tail when money speaks volume
Re: Teebillz Declares Love For His Wife, Tiwa Savage by Nobody: 1:59pm On Oct 29, 2017
Chei! Teebills.....mr & mrs Savage? Warisdis??
Re: Teebillz Declares Love For His Wife, Tiwa Savage by Oloripelebe: 2:00pm On Oct 29, 2017
So this woman rapper don change im name to savage grin

1 Like

Re: Teebillz Declares Love For His Wife, Tiwa Savage by inotice: 2:06pm On Oct 29, 2017
tosyne2much:
[/b] Nice one man
Oh..Thank you for your endorsement.Our very own honourable minister of 10THINGS,may your works continue to flourish.
Re: Teebillz Declares Love For His Wife, Tiwa Savage by tosyne2much(m): 2:08pm On Oct 29, 2017
inotice:

Oh..Thank you for your endorsement.Our very own honourable minister of 10THINGS,may your works continue to flourish.
Haha cheesy I don't even know you know me sef
Re: Teebillz Declares Love For His Wife, Tiwa Savage by enemyofprogress: 2:15pm On Oct 29, 2017
That's what happens when the woman is the bread winner in a family
Re: Teebillz Declares Love For His Wife, Tiwa Savage by matrixme(m): 2:17pm On Oct 29, 2017
What will become of edible catering and her lovely midnight foods now

2 Likes

Re: Teebillz Declares Love For His Wife, Tiwa Savage by talk2percy(m): 2:20pm On Oct 29, 2017
This guy sef....u see exactly why it is not proper to take marital misunderstanding to social media?? After u mentioned Tubaba as one of the dudes that fvcked ur wife, u are also using his voice to tell her how much u love her?? U are really broke and wants her financial help.
Re: Teebillz Declares Love For His Wife, Tiwa Savage by room089: 2:26pm On Oct 29, 2017
See wetin hunger dey cause!
Re: Teebillz Declares Love For His Wife, Tiwa Savage by AngelicBeing: 2:30pm On Oct 29, 2017
BCISLTD:
angry

This one weak me
Hahaha

Re: Teebillz Declares Love For His Wife, Tiwa Savage by dview001(m): 2:37pm On Oct 29, 2017
wife wey 2face don use do f*cking practice -
Re: Teebillz Declares Love For His Wife, Tiwa Savage by Nobody: 2:43pm On Oct 29, 2017
ct2:
sadist
Happist.
Re: Teebillz Declares Love For His Wife, Tiwa Savage by Nobody: 2:44pm On Oct 29, 2017
YomzzyDBlogger:
[img]https://4.bp..com/-4P5GzYTurPM/WfW8K3J2GQI/AAAAAAAAFz0/5kx11btIEAMp1ArOavlyiiZuIL_6qdcgwCLcBGAs/s1600/tee.jpg[/img]

Teebillz took to his IG page to declare love for his wife, Tiwa Savage.

He wrote;

Gists Via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2017/10/teebillz-declares-love-for-his-wife.html

Cc: Lalasticlala

I really don't get dis...is he tryna impress her after all dat saga? mehn dis is boring.......Next!

Re: Teebillz Declares Love For His Wife, Tiwa Savage by Awoo88: 2:47pm On Oct 29, 2017
u see wetin trying to leave above ur means dey cause this guy don turn Mrs Savage because him no fit survive without hand out. Fine boy for nothing
Re: Teebillz Declares Love For His Wife, Tiwa Savage by hardeyincah(m): 2:52pm On Oct 29, 2017
tactics to borrow or beg for money from wife.

1 Like

Re: Teebillz Declares Love For His Wife, Tiwa Savage by Origamist: 3:10pm On Oct 29, 2017
LOL.Pvssywhipped MF.
Re: Teebillz Declares Love For His Wife, Tiwa Savage by goodies4life(f): 3:13pm On Oct 29, 2017
Una don start una public show again? after all the nonsense you put out there. mature men dont talk when they are angry.
Re: Teebillz Declares Love For His Wife, Tiwa Savage by madjune(m): 3:16pm On Oct 29, 2017
Hope he won't try suicide again.

Banky won't be there to save him because he's now married himself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Teebillz Declares Love For His Wife, Tiwa Savage by peckebu(f): 3:18pm On Oct 29, 2017
2chainzz:
Sorry I don't get. Na Tiwa marry am or na him marry Tiwa.
That's what I was thinking too. Mr and Mrs Savage Tiwa's patent
Re: Teebillz Declares Love For His Wife, Tiwa Savage by Nobody: 3:40pm On Oct 29, 2017
The 2face he accused of sleeping with his wife undecided, his surname is now savage? No more balogun? undecided
Re: Teebillz Declares Love For His Wife, Tiwa Savage by designVATExcel: 3:42pm On Oct 29, 2017
Haba na, why are you guys commenting like this? We should be happy they are on the path of recovery.
Nigerians eh, you break up na wahala & insult, you reconcile na still wahala & insult.

Bad mouthing is part of the reason we ain't progressing as a nation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

David Nnaji: "I Had A Baby With Another Woman But My Marriage Is Intact" / Omotola Opens "Double Doors" In Ikeja Lagos (photos) / Nkechi Blessing And Bobrisky Reconcile Days After Fighting Over A Married Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.