Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,669 members, 7,809,534 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:57 AM

Teebillz Declares Love For His Wife, Tiwa Savage - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teebillz Declares Love For His Wife, Tiwa Savage (38280 Views)

Wizkid Declares Love For Tiwa Savage [PICS] / Tiwa Savage And TeeBillz File For Divorce - Tunezmedia.com.ng / Teebillz Kisses Tiwa Savage On Stage At AFRIMMA In Dallas (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teebillz Declares Love For His Wife, Tiwa Savage by Nobody: 3:42pm On Oct 29, 2017
YomzzyDBlogger:
[img]https://4.bp..com/-4P5GzYTurPM/WfW8K3J2GQI/AAAAAAAAFz0/5kx11btIEAMp1ArOavlyiiZuIL_6qdcgwCLcBGAs/s1600/tee.jpg[/img]

Teebillz took to his IG page to declare love for his wife, Tiwa Savage.

He wrote;

Gists Via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2017/10/teebillz-declares-love-for-his-wife.html

Cc: Lalasticlala

Happy To Hear This
Re: Teebillz Declares Love For His Wife, Tiwa Savage by aalangel(f): 4:35pm On Oct 29, 2017
Oooooppsss...thought he accused TuBABA of sleeping with the wife.
Re: Teebillz Declares Love For His Wife, Tiwa Savage by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 4:40pm On Oct 29, 2017
2chainzz:
Sorry I don't get. Na Tiwa marry am or na him marry Tiwa.

E be like say Na Tiwa papa mama him dey talk about. Him dey try form good boy. Make dem no put sand sand for him butter.
Re: Teebillz Declares Love For His Wife, Tiwa Savage by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 4:52pm On Oct 29, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Mr savage? He took his wife's name?

I think he might be referring to her parent. You are so beautiful.
Re: Teebillz Declares Love For His Wife, Tiwa Savage by Nobody: 4:59pm On Oct 29, 2017
SlayQueenSlayer:

E be like say Na Tiwa papa mama him dey talk about. Him dey try form good boy. Make dem no put sand sand for him butter.
Lol. e tire me
Re: Teebillz Declares Love For His Wife, Tiwa Savage by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 5:04pm On Oct 29, 2017
Mariinee:
Why? He doesn't have the right to?
It's a Marriage not a dating relationship.

If a man goes as low and far as accusing his wife of being fuccked by almost a half dozen men, then he ought not to get back together with her.
Re: Teebillz Declares Love For His Wife, Tiwa Savage by victorioushands: 6:13pm On Oct 29, 2017
We can all choose to attack him or even mock him, but he has seen it all and only wisely chose what is best for him. Eventually, all the gossips will go away with their gossip but his family will remain because he chose to look stupid to keep it than feeling wise to lose it - money aside.
Re: Teebillz Declares Love For His Wife, Tiwa Savage by Lincoln275(m): 6:30pm On Oct 29, 2017
FreeTraining:
if he praises her u guys will talk if he decide not to praise her u guys will still talk nd assume they are not together any more' Haba Tiwa is so lucky to have that guy as a husband a man that praises and worship her like a queen' is she the only beautiful/ rich lady in town? How much does she even have? I can't do such a thing no matter how wealthy my wife is.
I can't do that either
Re: Teebillz Declares Love For His Wife, Tiwa Savage by seunfape(m): 6:32pm On Oct 29, 2017
but she don turn another thing na
Re: Teebillz Declares Love For His Wife, Tiwa Savage by Nickymezor(f): 7:16pm On Oct 29, 2017
Hmmm shocked.pretty weird...I think he is up to something.
Re: Teebillz Declares Love For His Wife, Tiwa Savage by danhans(m): 7:46pm On Oct 29, 2017
Right from time Tunji Na woman raper,from secondary sch days,he is always unstable Na where him go chop him de fine

1 Like

Re: Teebillz Declares Love For His Wife, Tiwa Savage by gotousa2013: 7:49pm On Oct 29, 2017
He just got off from another edible caterine
Re: Teebillz Declares Love For His Wife, Tiwa Savage by kehinde1588(m): 8:05pm On Oct 29, 2017
dollyjoy:
Thank you.
you are welcome dear
Re: Teebillz Declares Love For His Wife, Tiwa Savage by Avatarmodest(m): 8:42pm On Oct 29, 2017
After all that drama before?? Chai love is strong o! Really happy for them sha
Re: Teebillz Declares Love For His Wife, Tiwa Savage by adonismuller(m): 9:09pm On Oct 29, 2017
kehinde1588:
beautiful girl
with that nose?
Re: Teebillz Declares Love For His Wife, Tiwa Savage by ahdamzee: 6:55am On Oct 30, 2017
2chainzz:
Lol he was acknowledging her parents na
Re: Teebillz Declares Love For His Wife, Tiwa Savage by Kingpee2(m): 12:11pm On Oct 30, 2017
2chainzz:
he was referring to Tiwa's parents and siblings...
Re: Teebillz Declares Love For His Wife, Tiwa Savage by rossyc(f): 12:22pm On Oct 30, 2017
Eyaa, Teebliz trying so hard to get the attention.
Re: Teebillz Declares Love For His Wife, Tiwa Savage by Nobody: 12:43pm On Oct 30, 2017
Kingpee2:
he was referring to Tiwa's parents and siblings...
OK Sir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fans Slam Fathia Balogun & Dayo Amusa Over Excessive Make Up In New Photo / Omotola Opens "Double Doors" In Ikeja Lagos (photos) / Biodun Okeowo Mourns Lateef Itakure, Shares Their Last Whatsapp Chat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.