Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,133 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

"I Now Look Like 60-Year-Old Man While I Am 40, Nigeria Frustrated Me" (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Now Look Like 60-Year-Old Man While I Am 40, Nigeria Frustrated Me" (Video) (52244 Views)

Lagos: SMS On Stimulus Packages For 60-Year-Old And Above Is Real - LASG / Apc Thugs Stab Man While Installing Sdp Candidate's Banner In Kogi(photos) / 2019 Is Near, Focus On Defeating Atiku, While I Focus On Supporting Him, Obj (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Now Look Like 60-Year-Old Man While I Am 40, Nigeria Frustrated Me" (Video) by prettyboi1(m): 4:57pm On Oct 29, 2017
9jakohai:

As are most of your leaders and fellow citizens.

You people don't want to be the change. You just wanna sit down and chop.

And that is why we have old men like Bubu and Obj running the show, and incompetents like GEJ ,all our ex military rulers, etc too....

All because Nigerians are incompetent, lazy folks who want everything done for them......

Get off your chair, join a party and work for your dream, whether secession, better Nigeria, Christian or Muslim nigeria , etc. You lazy jokers don't want to do the hard work of a democracy. You want to fight for your right to chop oyel money.

Wake up.

You've spoken the truth!
Re: "I Now Look Like 60-Year-Old Man While I Am 40, Nigeria Frustrated Me" (Video) by talk2percy(m): 5:18pm On Oct 29, 2017
AlanSugar:
All these ipob wailers claiming to love Nigeria, Mstchew.
U need ur brain thoroughly examined...no tribe in Nigeria loves Nigeria more than the Igbos. Go check the facts.
Re: "I Now Look Like 60-Year-Old Man While I Am 40, Nigeria Frustrated Me" (Video) by valentineuwakwe(m): 5:41pm On Oct 29, 2017
Mr. man don't blame the gov't or anyone for ur misfortune. . it's hard and painful but find something doing and move on. . .life may begin at 40 for you from today, you may never tell.,.
Re: "I Now Look Like 60-Year-Old Man While I Am 40, Nigeria Frustrated Me" (Video) by mozele(m): 6:29pm On Oct 29, 2017
Yameater:
Facts

Oboi eeeeeeee
4th FTC « back to back «  in 1 day

#hwp

should i send my account number? smiley
Re: "I Now Look Like 60-Year-Old Man While I Am 40, Nigeria Frustrated Me" (Video) by Yameater(m): 6:48pm On Oct 29, 2017
mozele:

should i send my account number? smiley

Sorry the prize wouldn’t be enough for 2
Re: "I Now Look Like 60-Year-Old Man While I Am 40, Nigeria Frustrated Me" (Video) by okenta2017: 7:01pm On Oct 29, 2017
clevvermind:
THE TITLE SHOULD BE 'BUHARI FRUSTRATED ME' NOT NIGERIA.

Not "Buhari frustrated me" Buhari deceived nigerians
Re: "I Now Look Like 60-Year-Old Man While I Am 40, Nigeria Frustrated Me" (Video) by hercanday(m): 7:05pm On Oct 29, 2017
Yameater:
Facts

Oboi eeeeeeee 4th FTC « back to back «  in 1 day
#hwp
embarassed
Yameater:
Facts

#hwp
Re: "I Now Look Like 60-Year-Old Man While I Am 40, Nigeria Frustrated Me" (Video) by gregyboy(m): 7:36pm On Oct 29, 2017
Crea2morrow:
The problem of Nigeria is not one man or any institution, that's why I laugh when people keep complaining about the Nigerian Police Force. The problem is in our mindset and mentality, until we realise that, stop pointing fingers and start taking responsibility, we won't progress.
Thankfully a few people have and some are making effort, I do hope that eventually we re-evaluate our values and do the much needed substitutions.
Are you a mechanic and you cheat your clients when purchasing spare parts?
Do you intentionally sell a defective product to an unsuspecting customer?
You are a building contractor and you constantly cheat your clients in material purchase.
What makes you think you'll be different in the Nigerian Police force?

Disclaimer
This comment is in no way exhaustive and fully representative of my thoughts, also I strongly condemn the negative and poor conduct of The Nigerian Police Force

i disagree with some of your point
on cheating
you forget there is a natural law in man which man must posess such as greediness jelousy,supiority etc all this things cnt be taken away from man because they are cognitive i.e they are natural but you could control them they also have thier own advantage and disadvantages
example if the standard of living in nigeria is high and rule of laws are strictly adhere to whats is the essence of taking little money added to the actual price of the cost when you know well you're are already ok financially. and wen bedn caught u would be fined with money more cost than the added price if been sued. so it becomes a foolishness to the seller
greediness jelousy could also be an advantage. in the life of rocker fella the world richest man ever greediness and jelousy got him to that post so when this cognitive behaviour are managed by the society it wont bring any harm but good to the country in nigeria case most of the behaviors are not been controlled properly
you dont expect everyone to be of good moral is not in man that way.
have you ever wonder why we in africans where our parents teach us good morals in the hard way we still endup been criminals and the White who thier parents never had time to carter for them are less criminals than we because they adhere to the rule of law in the country. no abeg abeg for that place but in nigeria it doesnt work so in other to put in good morals in nigerians our parents tend to do it in the local way by beating us
Re: "I Now Look Like 60-Year-Old Man While I Am 40, Nigeria Frustrated Me" (Video) by Nobody: 7:37pm On Oct 29, 2017
austonclint:
I prayed for better Nigeria when I was in primary and secondary school, but today Nigeria has suffered me a lot, I now looks like 60 year old man while I am 40 any place i see buhari eeh...

watch the video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vOZb3nwvo8

cc: lalastclala

Buhari why!!!
Re: "I Now Look Like 60-Year-Old Man While I Am 40, Nigeria Frustrated Me" (Video) by gregyboy(m): 7:43pm On Oct 29, 2017
Crea2morrow:
The problem of Nigeria is not one man or any institution, that's why I laugh when people keep complaining about the Nigerian Police Force. The problem is in our mindset and mentality, until we realise that, stop pointing fingers and start taking responsibility, we won't progress.
Thankfully a few people have and some are making effort, I do hope that eventually we re-evaluate our values and do the much needed substitutions.
Are you a mechanic and you cheat your clients when purchasing spare parts?
Do you intentionally sell a defective product to an unsuspecting customer?
You are a building contractor and you constantly cheat your clients in material purchase.
What makes you think you'll be different in the Nigerian Police force?

Disclaimer
This comment is in no way exhaustive and fully representative of my thoughts, also I strongly condemn the negative and poor conduct of The Nigerian Police Force

i disagree with some of your point
on cheating
you forget there is a natural law in man which man must posess such as greediness jelousy,supiority etc all this things cnt be taken away from man because they are cognitive i.e they are natural but you could control them they also have thier own advantage and disadvantages
example if the standard of living in nigeria is high and rule of laws are strictly adhere to whats is the essence of taking little money added to the actual price of the cost when you know well you're are already ok financially. and wen bedn caught u would be fined with money more cost than the added price if been sued. so it becomes a foolishness to the seller
greediness jelousy could also be an advantage. in the life of rocker fella the world richest man ever greediness and jelousy got him to that post so when this cognitive behaviour are managed by the society it wont bring any harm but good to the country in nigeria case most of the behaviors are not been controlled properly
you dont expect everyone to be of good moral is not in man that way.
have you ever wonder why we in africans where our parents teach us good morals in the hard way we still endup been criminals and the White who thier parents never had time to carter for them are less criminals than we because they adhere to the rule of law in the country. no abeg abeg for that place but in nigeria it doesnt work so in other to put in good morals in nigerians our parents tend to do it in the local way by beating us
so buhari and the law markers are still at fault once again. it could be wasily explained that the young man who cheating someone needs it to survive in a hard country by all means and is using is natural instinct to do so because no rule of law in nigeria deprives him of that
Re: "I Now Look Like 60-Year-Old Man While I Am 40, Nigeria Frustrated Me" (Video) by TheManofTomorrow(m): 9:21pm On Oct 29, 2017
it is make a camel enter the needle eye Dan to rescue buhari from his wickedness, selfish and evil reign. Only his death can rescue Nigeria from this mess.. BUHARI is a failure.
Re: "I Now Look Like 60-Year-Old Man While I Am 40, Nigeria Frustrated Me" (Video) by Imo1stson: 11:22pm On Oct 29, 2017
If you fail to plan your life, you will remain poor forever.
Re: "I Now Look Like 60-Year-Old Man While I Am 40, Nigeria Frustrated Me" (Video) by mechanics(m): 11:22pm On Oct 29, 2017
clevvermind:
how did Buhari frustrate him, the same Buhari you are talking about, some people are making millions legitimately under this regime, even those men testified that it's alcohol that made him to be like that.
Re: "I Now Look Like 60-Year-Old Man While I Am 40, Nigeria Frustrated Me" (Video) by mechanics(m): 11:23pm On Oct 29, 2017
His village people are pursuing him not Buhari.
Re: "I Now Look Like 60-Year-Old Man While I Am 40, Nigeria Frustrated Me" (Video) by SuperWorld(m): 11:44pm On Oct 29, 2017
Yameater:
Facts

#hwp
hope u don see the money .....won?
Re: "I Now Look Like 60-Year-Old Man While I Am 40, Nigeria Frustrated Me" (Video) by reefah420(m): 12:29am On Oct 30, 2017
Am loosing hair and am just 19. grin..Nigeria self which way
Re: "I Now Look Like 60-Year-Old Man While I Am 40, Nigeria Frustrated Me" (Video) by GreenVILLETiPS: 4:36am On Oct 30, 2017
Yameater:
Facts

Oboi eeeeeeee
4th FTC « back to back «  in 1 day

#hwp

Ai ni ise lo n jebe.
Re: "I Now Look Like 60-Year-Old Man While I Am 40, Nigeria Frustrated Me" (Video) by Nobody: 5:07am On Oct 30, 2017
clevvermind:
Take a look at that man u will discover that even when Jonathan was in power he was looking like that,, no difference,,his problem is not buhari his problem is from his village" no goverment favour s everybody at the same time even God can not favour every one same year.
Re: "I Now Look Like 60-Year-Old Man While I Am 40, Nigeria Frustrated Me" (Video) by Yameater(m): 5:43am On Oct 30, 2017
GreenVILLETiPS:

Ai ni ise lo n jebe.

Meaning what please ?
Re: "I Now Look Like 60-Year-Old Man While I Am 40, Nigeria Frustrated Me" (Video) by Mendelssohn(m): 8:11am On Oct 30, 2017
PierreDeFermath:
Buhari is a bastard evil man. a very wicked leader that is only concerned about himself and his family. wicked thief. I used to be a huge fan of him before and after election,i just feel ashamed now and don't want to talk about him with those I used to tell he's good because they would feel like "you don see now?"

Your choice of words already expresses your person. Most of you will never use your brain but always look for someone to blame for your misfortune.
Re: "I Now Look Like 60-Year-Old Man While I Am 40, Nigeria Frustrated Me" (Video) by AlanSugar(m): 12:55pm On Oct 30, 2017
talk2percy:
U need ur brain thoroughly examined...no tribe in Nigeria loves Nigeria more than the Igbos. Go check the facts.

It's now I know Igbos are seriously confused! What! You guys love Nigeria! Since when, after the python dance? OK I see!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pa Adebanjo: At 94 I May Not Be Alive. U're The One To Suffer If You Vote Tinubu / Pictures Of Osinbajo & Peter Obi On An Aircraft / APC Reacts To Defection Of 15 Senators, 36 House Of Reps Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.