Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,922 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

Pictures Of Osinbajo & Peter Obi On An Aircraft - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Osinbajo & Peter Obi On An Aircraft (52250 Views)

If APC Wanted Nigeria To Work, Why Didn't They Bring Osinbajo - Peter Obi / Caption This Picture Of Osinbajo And Atiku Campaign Bus Driver / Church Of Satan Replies Fani-kayode's Accusation Of Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Osinbajo & Peter Obi On An Aircraft by Kingsmeal: 11:53pm On May 06, 2023
Executive airlift grin

The two were later spotted at Governor Diri's father burial.

109 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Osinbajo & Peter Obi On An Aircraft by Kingsmeal: 11:53pm On May 06, 2023
grin

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Osinbajo & Peter Obi On An Aircraft by Laple0541(m): 2:51am On May 07, 2023
Obi was like: Oga Osi, I beg if na just for 5mins make I sit down inside the presidential aircraft, I know say Tinubu don dash my hope already but no wahala, make I just feel the AC.

150 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Osinbajo & Peter Obi On An Aircraft by Pickmycall: 3:46am On May 07, 2023
Tinubu can bribe for Africa

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Osinbajo & Peter Obi On An Aircraft by MiztaDynameek: 4:13am On May 07, 2023
PO: Your excellency sir, please can you help me tell your master the Jagaban that I am now very loyal.

Osibanjo: Mr PO you really messed up trying to steal baba's mandate by force. Well I will take you to meet him personally so that you can apologize for your wrong doings. Baba has a heart of gold and he will forgive you.

PO: Ahhh senior man Osi I am very grateful. As a matter of fact from today my loyalty will never be in doubt. I will just leave all my followers to be making noise and deceiving themselves so that it will be like if I'm still performing action. Please baba Osi when can I meet baba Jagaban.

Osibanjo: Ok immediately after this occasion you will fly with me in the presidential jet so that I can take you to the defense house secretly when we arrive Abuja.

PO: Chaiiii baba Osi, na man you be. True true una no dey carry bad mind for person like our people dey do. Na God go bless you.

144 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Osinbajo & Peter Obi On An Aircraft by Lanretoye(m): 4:14am On May 07, 2023
Pickmycall:
Tinubu can bribe for Africa
your hypnosis go stop after his 8years.

65 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Osinbajo & Peter Obi On An Aircraft by SHINJACRUSADER: 4:14am On May 07, 2023
MiztaDynameek:
PO: Your excellency sir, please can you help me tell your master the Jagaban that I am now very loyal.

Osibanjo: Mr PO you really messed up trying to steal baba's mandate by force. Well I will take you to meet him personally so that you can apologize for your wrong doings. Baba has a heart of gold and he will forgive you.

PO: Ahhh senior man Osi I am very grateful. As a matter of fact from today my loyalty will never be in doubt. I will just leave all my followers to be making noise and deceiving themselves so that it will be like if I'm still performing action. Please baba Osi when can I meet baba Jagaban.

Osibanjo: Ok immediately after this occasion you will fly with me in the presidential jet so that I can take you to the defense house secretly when we arrive Abuja.

PO: Chaiiii baba Osi, na man you be. True true una no dey carry bad mind for person like our people dey do. Na God go bless you.

Not funny undecided undecided

U just waste Ur time typing rubbish

461 Likes 46 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Osinbajo & Peter Obi On An Aircraft by Tabletuner(m): 4:24am On May 07, 2023
SHINJACRUSADER:

My thought exactly

236 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Osinbajo & Peter Obi On An Aircraft by MiztaDynameek: 4:27am On May 07, 2023
SHINJACRUSADER:

And you enjoyed your time reading it and actually quoting me to comment. No be mumu you be.

134 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Osinbajo & Peter Obi On An Aircraft by SOSinNigeria: 4:30am On May 07, 2023
Kingsmeal:
Executive airlift grin

These nice pictures will make the condemned children of hate angry.

They always feel threatened by anyone who challenges their criminal god. These bastards once called Osinbajo Judas, just because he contested the presidential primaries against their criminal god.

Condemned sufferheads supporting a criminal will be delt by karma.

66 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Osinbajo & Peter Obi On An Aircraft by SOSinNigeria: 4:34am On May 07, 2023
MiztaDynameek:

And you enjoyed your time reading it and actually quoting me to comment. No be mumu you be.

He told you it's rubbish and you're so pained. I couldn't read beyond the first two lines myself because I discovered it was rubbish too.

You only wasted your time typing that crap.

182 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Osinbajo & Peter Obi On An Aircraft by MiztaDynameek: 4:48am On May 07, 2023
SOSinNigeria:

He told you it's rubbish and you're so pained. I couldn't read beyond the first two lines myself because I discovered it was rubbish too.

You only wasted your time typing that crap.

And you enjoyed your time quoting me to explain how you didn't read the rubbish I wrote. Is your sense still hidden by the gods of your village?

74 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Osinbajo & Peter Obi On An Aircraft by hadjipapiey(m): 5:26am On May 07, 2023
I suppose this is actually meant to royal rumble the sanity and serenity of the people.

Don't be susceptible to their shenanigans, they are all ONE

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Osinbajo & Peter Obi On An Aircraft by Yourprick: 5:28am On May 07, 2023
Was expecting the elections to be between this 2,but didn't happen

8 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Osinbajo & Peter Obi On An Aircraft by deltateam: 5:52am On May 07, 2023
MiztaDynameek:

And you enjoyed your time quoting me to explain how you didn't read the rubbish I wrote. Is your sense still hidden by the gods of your village?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Osinbajo & Peter Obi On An Aircraft by NzogbuNzogbu: 6:23am On May 07, 2023
Obi na big fraud

He would be telling his zombies what we have is structure of criminality

You would think he would never touch the criminals with a long spoon

Here he is in their private jets, he kneels and actually is friends with these structures of criminality which is why his business is still floating

49 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Osinbajo & Peter Obi On An Aircraft by BuhariAdvocate: 6:24am On May 07, 2023
In what benefit.
Re: Pictures Of Osinbajo & Peter Obi On An Aircraft by Penguin2: 6:26am On May 07, 2023
Kingsmeal:
Executive airlift grin

Are you sure the picture of them in the airplane is not photoshopped?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Osinbajo & Peter Obi On An Aircraft by Penguin2: 6:29am On May 07, 2023
BuhariAdvocate:
In what benefit.

The benefit is the salty tears and the heartache of Tinubu Owambe boys😜.

Hope you have not forgotten Osinbajo’s picture with Chimamanda?

Be like Osinbajo no send Agbado at all?

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Osinbajo & Peter Obi On An Aircraft by babz11(m): 6:44am On May 07, 2023
Yes Daddy

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Osinbajo & Peter Obi On An Aircraft by Hellonearth: 6:47am On May 07, 2023
yarimo:
that was immediately after obi visit president elect TINUBU for appointment

If u try a career in Photoshop,hunger will kill your generation.

Very poor job
Try selling Agbo or shinning of shoes

Your tribe is good at them

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Osinbajo & Peter Obi On An Aircraft by Burruchaga71(m): 7:10am On May 07, 2023
Seeing these guys makes me believe that there are still hope for Nigeria.

Instead of APC to give us Osinbajo they gave us a drug lord whom no one could said he is a Nigerian, parents unknown, school attended unknown, classmate unknown,all of a sudden we saw two different certificate from Chicago University.

No be Juju be Dat?

15 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Osinbajo & Peter Obi On An Aircraft by Stanleyucee(m): 7:23am On May 07, 2023
MiztaDynameek:

PO: baba osibanjo naso TINUBU dey steal people's mandate?

Osibanjo: sorry my president we will make sure tinubu vomits everything he stole including the drug money cheesy

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Osinbajo & Peter Obi On An Aircraft by BrokenTV: 7:25am On May 07, 2023
yarimo:
Fat as lie Obi visited who, poor edited photo shop.

9 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Osinbajo & Peter Obi On An Aircraft by Mindlog: 7:32am On May 07, 2023
yarimo:

Then you, upon all you spewed here, you ain't getting any appointment for your "effort" while we read those higher on your ladder of sycophancy, hammering..just make sure you secure your 30k monthly wages. cheesy cheesy

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Osinbajo & Peter Obi On An Aircraft by Majesty7: 7:39am On May 07, 2023
Kingsmeal:
Executive airlift grin

See the self acclaimed presidential winner Guy nearly licked Osibanjo's feet.

8 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Osinbajo & Peter Obi On An Aircraft by IVORY2009(m): 7:41am On May 07, 2023
Osibande shocked

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Osinbajo & Peter Obi On An Aircraft by franchasofficia: 7:45am On May 07, 2023
If APC had given us Yemi Osinbajo, even if they rigged and Osinbajo won, Nigerians wouldn't be much bothered because Osinbajo would have governed with complete obedience to rule of law, respecting and treating all Nigerian regions and tribe with respect and love, unlike Tinubu that wants to govern Nigeria through compensation of whoever helped him rig and win, which was the same thing Buhari did and destroyed Nigeria beyond measures; handing critical political leadership positions and portfolios to clueless, incompetent party loyalists and tribesmen to the detriment of Nigeria's communal growth and prosperity.

But it is unfortunate that APC and INEC decided to rig the election for a highly corrupt drug cartel with so many baggages going about making promises to fight corruption that he fathered angry

13 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Patrick Obahiagbon Mocks All The Trekkers Trekking For Buhari's Victory(pics) / Pa Adebanjo: At 94 I May Not Be Alive. U're The One To Suffer If You Vote Tinubu / BAKARE: A Man After Buhari's Heart - Thisday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.