Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,347 members, 7,822,632 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

World Of Mini Importation. Always Important To Start Small - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / World Of Mini Importation. Always Important To Start Small (1077 Views)

Cost Of Mini Gas Plant In A Petrol Station / Start Small......but Wisely....FREE / Advice Needed On How To Start Small Scale Production (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

World Of Mini Importation. Always Important To Start Small by Nobody: 4:35pm On Oct 29, 2017
I have always been a brat. i depend on parents for everything. My parents are not rich, so they can only pay for my feeding. i cant buy all the things i wanted, i cant even buy a phone when i wanted. all this changed when i ventured into the world of mini importation. Lets be realistic guys, here you dont expect to use a capital of 10000naira to generate 1million in a month, if thats your thinking then business is not for you. My first profit on this business is when i bought 3 shirts worth 2000 and i sold them for 6500. steady and realistic profit. It will cost me nothing to share with you how to make it in mini importation but i am a businessman and businessmen dont go about doing charity. So i will introduce you to a mini importation ebook that will change your life. this ebook is unlike any you have come across and its cheap too. i will sell it for only 500naira. if u are interested contact me on iamrazhi@yahoo.com or my whatsapp 08125853168 or drop your whatsapp number. thank you
Re: World Of Mini Importation. Always Important To Start Small by laponsky(m): 7:41pm On Oct 29, 2017
08079261199- I hope your ebook is current and relevant.
Re: World Of Mini Importation. Always Important To Start Small by Nobody: 6:51pm On Oct 30, 2017
Depends on what mean by current and relevant. if you mean a sure 100% certainty to success, then its not for you. Business is always a risk. But i promise you this ebook is all you need to start giving u put ur head in the right direction
Re: World Of Mini Importation. Always Important To Start Small by Nobody: 11:01pm On Nov 03, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Take This Fiverr Offer / Please Where Can I Get This Chair? / Aba Boy Packages Pure Water Business To Attract Customers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.