Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,900 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

Every Southerner should see this. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Every Southerner should see this. (1811 Views)

Southerner Should Emerge President In 2023 - El-rufai. / Facts About Hausafulanis Every Southerner Should Know / Reasons Every Southerner Must Support Buhari's 2019 Ambition. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Every Southerner should see this. by fellowman: 4:51pm On Oct 29, 2017
Igbos are located in the south south region of Nigeria.

I just wonder who divided this states, and how you can call a state a south south state but it's in the south East (cross river) and also how you can call a state in the south East a middle belt state (Benue)

for a long time I've been thinking that the people who do this are trying to deceive us.

how do you call a state a south Eastern state but that state is bothered by another state that is in the south East.

by looking at that map the south Eastern state should be benefiting from south south NDDC because they are in the south-south. Yes igbos are in the south south.

Now lest go to the West.

how can Kwarra be in the west but it's called a northern state or a "north Central"

it's time we start asking ourselves this questions.
Someone is playing tricks on us

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Every Southerner should see this. by fellowman: 5:08pm On Oct 29, 2017
questions need to be asked
Re: Every Southerner should see this. by Nobody: 5:20pm On Oct 29, 2017
Ask the madman called lugard!
Re: Every Southerner should see this. by deomelo: 5:24pm On Oct 29, 2017
Who dash you SS? grin grin

Silly ipbs and their attache by force syndrome. grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Every Southerner should see this. by Alexus23: 5:49pm On Oct 29, 2017
deomelo:

Shatap!!! Na your nyash them attach. cheesy Igbos are indiginous to South South. Na go and hug a transformer.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Every Southerner should see this. by MyNewJackeT: 5:54pm On Oct 29, 2017
deomelo:

did you even look at the map?

okay how about Kwarra?
why is Kwarra north when it's in the west, the OP has a point.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Every Southerner should see this. by deomelo: 6:01pm On Oct 29, 2017
MyNewJackeT:

did you even look at the map?

okay how about Kwarra?
why is Kwarra north when it's in the west, the OP has a point.

Wetin concern me with Kwara? grin

You see me crying over Kwara grin

How many times SS people don deny you carpetbaggers and attache by force elements grin

Attache by force jokers grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Every Southerner should see this. by Alexus23: 6:03pm On Oct 29, 2017
deomelo:

How many times SS people don deny you carpetbaggers and attache by force elements grin

You must be from Oshogbo, Brown Roof Headquater. The we south south gang. Kwontinue.

4 Likes

Re: Every Southerner should see this. by MyNewJackeT: 6:05pm On Oct 29, 2017
deomelo:

okay why is cross river in south south but it's located in the south East, but igbo states are not in the south south but in the south east bothered by that same cross river and benue.
Re: Every Southerner should see this. by Alexus23: 6:14pm On Oct 29, 2017
MyNewJackeT:

okay why is cross river in south south but it's located in the south East, but igbo states are not in the south south but in the south east bothered by that same cross river and benue.
There is a difference between geo-political zone, and geographical location.

3 Likes

Re: Every Southerner should see this. by mabea: 6:15pm On Oct 29, 2017
Your post would have made sense if you did not add NDDC to it as if south - south and NDDC mean the same thing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Every Southerner should see this. by deomelo: 6:17pm On Oct 29, 2017
Alexus23:

You must be from Oshogbo, Brown Roof Headquater. The we south south gang. Kwontinue.

lol @ roadside ipob miscreant flexing his narrow shoulder... grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Every Southerner should see this. by MyNewJackeT: 6:21pm On Oct 29, 2017
Alexus23:

I hear you
Re: Every Southerner should see this. by Alexus23: 6:31pm On Oct 29, 2017
deomelo:

lol @ roadside ipob miscreant flexing his narrow shoulder... grin grin
grin grin grin Adewale. Sarkin Brown Roof Republic. Oshogbo branch. But why are you always on Igbo matter like bees on a honey comb undecided

1 Like

Re: Every Southerner should see this. by Nobody: 6:32pm On Oct 29, 2017
Alexus23:

So what is the reason for Kwara being placed in the Northern geopolitical zone?. Op has a point.
Re: Every Southerner should see this. by deomelo: 6:38pm On Oct 29, 2017
Alexus23:

Adewale. Sarkin Brown Roof Republic. Oshogbo branch. But why are you always on Igbo matter like bees on a honey comb

There is a clear difference between ibo and ipob.

5 Likes

Re: Every Southerner should see this. by Alexus23: 6:38pm On Oct 29, 2017
Statsocial:

So what is the reason for Kwara being placed in the Northern geopolitical zone?. Op has a point.
Nope. Its politics. Nigerian politic at its best definition. In Nigeria, population and location of resources is what determines definition of key words. Take note. cool
Kwara, is North Central geopolitically, but geographically and culturally, she belongs to South West.
Re: Every Southerner should see this. by Nobody: 6:39pm On Oct 29, 2017
Remove NDDC from this argument. It kind of refers to a geological expression. We have Ondo in it which is SW, we have states from SS and others from SE also.

But you do have a point. The map should either be purely Geographical or Ethnical. For instance if Cross river isn't in SE because of Ethnic reasons and Imo isn't regarded South South then Kwara being a largely Yoruba state shouldn't be in the North.

If you choose a purely geographical map then the likes of Benue, Taraba should be Southern states. You can't have a 70% Northern landmass against a 30% Southern landmass. It ought to be equal.

And since the Naive people of d south has allowed the North mess with the map to their favour the south then looks weak fighting against the North. Imagine if Kwara, Plateau and Benue were Southern states would we be suffocated as d core North as done to us now.

Just ask yourself if the likes of Oyedepo, Lagbaja, Tuface, MI regard themselves as Northerners first then you would see that there is an error in how the geopolitical zones where done.

These are some of the madness the Newer generations would correct about this Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Every Southerner should see this. by Alexus23: 6:40pm On Oct 29, 2017
deomelo:

There is a clear difference between ibo and ipob.
You must be high on Oshogbo weed to think every Igbo must be IPOB. cheesy cheesy cheesy Adewale, are you an OPshi cheesy

1 Like

Re: Every Southerner should see this. by deomelo: 6:49pm On Oct 29, 2017
Alexus23:

You must be high on Oshogbo weed to think every Igbo must be IPOB. Adewale, are you an OPshi cheesy

You must be one of the so called empty, shallow, ignorant and unintelligent Igbos for ignorantly concluding that I said all ibo and Igbos when in fact all I sad was there is a clear difference between Igbos and ibo. grin grin

Obviously, you skipped reading and comprehension in elementary school, hence your ipobic tendencies and traits. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Every Southerner should see this. by Alexus23: 6:58pm On Oct 29, 2017
deomelo:

You must be one of the so called empty, shallow, ignorant and unintelligent Igbos for ignorantly concluding that I said all ibo and Igbos when in fact all I sad was there is a clear difference between Igbos and ibo. grin grin

Obviously, you skipped reading and comprehension in elementary school, hence your ipobic tendencies and traits. grin grin

Chai!!! Adewale, your stereotype is epic. From your ewedu inflated brain, it’s easy to deduct your drive and objective... To a scar faced afonja, an Igbo is synonymous to a Biafran. So I'm not far from the truth. cheesy
Re: Every Southerner should see this. by deomelo: 6:59pm On Oct 29, 2017
[s]
Alexus23:

Chai!!! Adewale, your stereotype is epic. From your ewedu inflated brain, it’s easy to deduct your drive and objective... To a scar faced afonja, an Igbo is synonymous to a Biafran. So I'm not far from the truth. cheesy
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Every Southerner should see this. by Bizibi(m): 7:00pm On Oct 29, 2017
Wow!!!!
Re: Every Southerner should see this. by letusbepieces: 7:06pm On Oct 29, 2017
grin
Re: Every Southerner should see this. by Duru1(m): 7:11pm On Oct 29, 2017
Nigerians are most ignorant set of people on earth. Even they look worse than ordinary Joe when the dumbasses pull out their academic certificates.
Re: Every Southerner should see this. by Amberon11: 7:57pm On Oct 29, 2017
How do I send you one bottle of Shawarma?
Alexus23:

Re: Every Southerner should see this. by Amberon11: 7:59pm On Oct 29, 2017
So people still create such threads?
Re: Every Southerner should see this. by tutudesz: 8:16pm On Oct 29, 2017
Statsocial:
Remove NDDC from this argument. It kind of refers to a geological expression. We have Ondo in it which is SW, we have states from SS and others from SE also.

But you do have a point. The map should either be purely Geographical or Ethnical. For instance if Cross river isn't in SE because of Ethnic reasons and Imo isn't regarded South South then Kwara being a largely Yoruba state shouldn't be in the North.

If you choose a purely geographical map then the likes of Benue, Taraba should be Southern states. You can't have a 70% Northern landmass against a 30% Southern landmass. It ought to be equal.

And since the Naive people of d south has allowed the North mess with the map to their favour the south then looks weak fighting against the North. Imagine if Kwara, Plateau and Benue were Southern states would we be suffocated as d core North as done to us now.

Just ask yourself if the likes of Oyedepo, Lagbaja, Tuface, MI regard themselves as Northerners first then you would see that there is an error in how the geopolitical zones where done.

These are some of the madness the Newer generations would correct about this Nigeria.
have seen the map of Africa? land mess does not determine anything
Re: Every Southerner should see this. by laudate: 9:20pm On Oct 29, 2017
fellowman:
Igbos are located in the south south region of Nigeria.

I just wonder who divided this states, and how you can call a state a south south state but it's in the south East (cross river) and also how you can call a state in the south East a middle belt state (Benue)

for a long time I've been thinking that the people who do this are trying to deceive us.

how do you call a state a south Eastern state but that state is bothered by another state that is in the south East.

by looking at that map the south Eastern state should be benefiting from south south NDDC because they are in the south-south. Yes igbos are in the south south.

Now lest go to the West.

how can Kwarra be in the west but it's called a northern state or a "north Central"

it's time we start asking ourselves this questions.
Someone is playing tricks on us

How on earth can you say Benue should have been called a Southeast state? shocked What brand of kai-kai have you been drinking?

1 Like

Re: Every Southerner should see this. by feelgoods: 7:24am On Oct 30, 2017
Statsocial:

Oga you have a point.

Nigeria needs to be renegotiated that's the truth or corrected
Re: Every Southerner should see this. by fellowman: 3:51pm On Oct 31, 2017
I understand
Re: Every Southerner should see this. by toolovely(m): 4:12pm On Oct 31, 2017
deomelo:

who created the SS and the SE? or you just being a 'dullard'. look at the map and know who should be in SS and SE

(1) (2) (Reply)

In What Year Will Nigeria Have This Kind Bridge ? / I Will Resign And Report Myself To The EFCC. - Buhari's PA Slams Angry Nigerian / ~

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.