Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,271 members, 7,839,362 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

Dolapo Badmus And Her Husband Pictured Together - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dolapo Badmus And Her Husband Pictured Together (39809 Views)

Eniola Badmus And A Toke Makinwa Fan Fight Dirty Over Bikini Photos / Dolapo Badmus And Victoria Inyama Fight On Instagram / Dolapo Badmus And Ruggedman Make Peace (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dolapo Badmus And Her Husband Pictured Together by lebete3000: 9:30pm On Oct 29, 2017
Cuddlebugie:
Dolapo Badmus, the selfie queen of the Nigerian police force. No week passes by without the instagram PPRO giving you a sneak peek into her life. cheesy

Cute looking dp, you come spoil Monalisa dp.

Wicked girl.
Re: Dolapo Badmus And Her Husband Pictured Together by enemyofprogress: 9:36pm On Oct 29, 2017
[quote author=Cuddlebugie post=61890553][/quote]I love the way you moaned,screamed,spoke in tongues,wriggled your waist and called my name especially when you were coming. I can't wait to see you again in my dreamgrin grin
Re: Dolapo Badmus And Her Husband Pictured Together by Cuddlebugie(f): 9:39pm On Oct 29, 2017
wristbangle:

I see the reason why he is chasing you like a stubborn he-goat. If truly you are the one on your display picture, I don't see him backing off soon Your level of beauty is stunning cool
The mischevious troll will soon move on to another moniker with an 'f'.
Re: Dolapo Badmus And Her Husband Pictured Together by abiolag(m): 10:00pm On Oct 29, 2017
Iwonikantan Iwonikantan Dolapo Badmus
Re: Dolapo Badmus And Her Husband Pictured Together by Boyooosa(m): 10:14pm On Oct 29, 2017
FlirtyKaren:
Zonal Police PRO, Dolapo Badmus, who made us all fall in love with Nigeria's Police Force has shared a loved up photo with her husband on Instagram.

The photo came with caption "Bae and Boo".

https://www.lailasblog.com/zonal-police-pro-dolapo-badmus-shares-loved-photo-husband/

Lalasticlala
Na u and who she made fall in luv with NPF, all these bloggers sef...
Re: Dolapo Badmus And Her Husband Pictured Together by toprealman: 10:49pm On Oct 29, 2017
FlirtyKaren:
Zonal Police PRO, Dolapo Badmus, who made us all fall in love with Nigeria's Police Force has shared a loved up photo with her husband on Instagram.

The photo came with caption "Bae and Boo".

https://www.lailasblog.com/zonal-police-pro-dolapo-badmus-shares-loved-photo-husband/

Lalasticlala
Did you say fall in love with NPF
Re: Dolapo Badmus And Her Husband Pictured Together by dview001(m): 11:04pm On Oct 29, 2017
so na this black man dey smoothen the place every night... issorite
Re: Dolapo Badmus And Her Husband Pictured Together by 2dice01: 11:47pm On Oct 29, 2017
[quote author=Cuddlebugie post=61890553][/quote]haha why evuls grin grin

Easy lioness
Re: Dolapo Badmus And Her Husband Pictured Together by 1miccza: 11:55pm On Oct 29, 2017
olasaad:
She looks like Boborisky in the first picture

Yeah more like the saner, fresher, natural and more feminine version , not the dried up dude that's trying so hard to be a female which he can never be.

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Badmus And Her Husband Pictured Together by Duru009(m): 1:36am On Oct 30, 2017
Every successful woman always have a strong man beside her...
Re: Dolapo Badmus And Her Husband Pictured Together by bullbull: 4:10am On Oct 30, 2017
Cuddlebugie:
Dolapo Badmus, the selfie queen of the Nigerian police force. No week passes by without the instagram PPRO giving you a sneak peek into her life. cheesy

Re: Dolapo Badmus And Her Husband Pictured Together by shadrach77: 4:24am On Oct 30, 2017
SimplyFabulous:
Her husband is also a senior police office. They were my neighbors.

What's his rank?
Re: Dolapo Badmus And Her Husband Pictured Together by femi4: 4:43am On Oct 30, 2017
Cuddlebugie:
grin
Re: Dolapo Badmus And Her Husband Pictured Together by SimplyFabulous: 8:55am On Oct 30, 2017
shadrach77:

What's his rank?

Am not use to the rankings, but he the squadron command of mopol 20 or 22 in Lagos. One of the strongest squadron in Lagos.
Re: Dolapo Badmus And Her Husband Pictured Together by LesbianBoy(m): 9:21am On Oct 30, 2017
Cuddlebugie:
The mischevious troll will soon move on to another moniker with an 'f'.

Who are you calling troll? If i catch you eh, i will press that your big nyansh angry
Re: Dolapo Badmus And Her Husband Pictured Together by NafeesaAA(f): 10:54am On Oct 30, 2017
dview001:
so na this black man dey smoothen the place every night... issorite

His name is Abdulkarim Abubakar a Muslim and a Fulani Herdsman from Zaria.

Re: Dolapo Badmus And Her Husband Pictured Together by dview001(m): 11:50am On Oct 30, 2017
NafeesaAA:

His name is Abdulkarim Abubakar a Muslim and a Fulani Herdsman from Zaria.
Babe who da fvck cares?!!!.... the most important thing is him dey knack her!
Re: Dolapo Badmus And Her Husband Pictured Together by LesbianBoy(m): 12:48pm On Oct 30, 2017
wristbangle:

I see the reason why he is chasing you like a stubborn he-goat. If truly you are the one on your display picture, I don't see him backing off soon. Your level of beauty is stunning cool

Wetin she carry for back is stunning angry
Re: Dolapo Badmus And Her Husband Pictured Together by Antoeni(m): 4:06pm On Jul 31, 2019
It's well

(1) (2) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Reveals 13 Things You Don’t Know About Her (video) / Susan Peters Weds Dutch Lover At Ikoyi Registry (Pics) / Osi Suave And His Niece Wearing Nigerian Jersey To Play Football

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.