Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:08 AM

Regina Daniels Reveals 13 Things You Don’t Know About Her (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels Reveals 13 Things You Don’t Know About Her (video) (39772 Views)

Regina Daniels Reveals Her REAL AGE On Bday/co-wives Snubbed The Occasion With.. / I Crush On Burna Boy – Regina Daniels Reveals (video) / Regina Daniels Rocks Her Sweet 16 In Bum Shorts; Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Regina Daniels Reveals 13 Things You Don’t Know About Her (video) by GistMore: 1:10pm On Jun 05, 2019
GistMore.com

Nollywood actress, Regina Daniels has been in the news lately and she just updated her Youtube channel with 13 things you don’t know about her.

In the exclusive video shared on her Youtube channel, Regina claimed to have been an adult since birth. The 6th wife of Senator Ned Nwoko also talked about her lifestyle, how she has made it through the Nollywood Industry and other challenges she had faced.

In the video which lasted over 7 minutes, Regina Daniels promised to address rumours and facts surrounding her relationship status.

Watch video here;
http://gistmore.com/regina-daniels-reveals-13-things-you-dont-know-about-her-video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=956wpRa-nJM

Lalasticlala

1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Reveals 13 Things You Don’t Know About Her (video) by GistMore: 1:10pm On Jun 05, 2019
Re: Regina Daniels Reveals 13 Things You Don’t Know About Her (video) by LamidicownuBSS: 1:41pm On Jun 05, 2019
Ayam not interested plz

77 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Reveals 13 Things You Don’t Know About Her (video) by famousroland(m): 2:45pm On Jun 05, 2019
We are Tired of Regina Daniels news

65 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Reveals 13 Things You Don’t Know About Her (video) by sexiestharam(f): 2:45pm On Jun 05, 2019
tongue

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Reveals 13 Things You Don’t Know About Her (video) by jaxxy(m): 2:46pm On Jun 05, 2019
Who is her father? If she tells us that she earns my respect.
Re: Regina Daniels Reveals 13 Things You Don’t Know About Her (video) by Cyoung4real(m): 2:46pm On Jun 05, 2019
Anything to stay relevant. Who asked her?? undecided undecided

32 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Reveals 13 Things You Don’t Know About Her (video) by Davebrown13(m): 2:46pm On Jun 05, 2019
This is serious... Regina this and that... Chai

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Reveals 13 Things You Don’t Know About Her (video) by etrange: 2:46pm On Jun 05, 2019
LamidicownuBSS:
Ayam not interested plz
Yet you opened the thread. Keep deceiving yourself.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels Reveals 13 Things You Don’t Know About Her (video) by Heylius(m): 2:47pm On Jun 05, 2019
Her life ...her wahala
Ayam not interested..
May she go tell am Ned Nwoko

Who get sugar here abeg EPP me my garri don't rise finish.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Reveals 13 Things You Don’t Know About Her (video) by ademidedavid(f): 2:48pm On Jun 05, 2019
LamidicownuBSS:
Ayam not interested plz
You are not interested and you have been a monitoring spirit since she started dating bro....sorry uncle nwoko abeg gist me more .... Am super interested

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Reveals 13 Things You Don’t Know About Her (video) by luminouz(m): 2:48pm On Jun 05, 2019
Enough of the Regina Daniella bullshiit!

WE HAVE HAD ENOUGH, U MOD MOFOS!!!! undecided

8 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Reveals 13 Things You Don’t Know About Her (video) by jetz(m): 2:48pm On Jun 05, 2019
Somebori summarize pls
Re: Regina Daniels Reveals 13 Things You Don’t Know About Her (video) by ademidedavid(f): 2:48pm On Jun 05, 2019
Heylius:
Her life ...her wahala
Ayam not interested..
May she go tell am Ned Nwoko

Who get sugar here abeg EPP me my garri don't rise finish.
Na lie....you are not interested and yet u typed?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels Reveals 13 Things You Don’t Know About Her (video) by Gabson006: 2:48pm On Jun 05, 2019
Okay

Check my siggy
Re: Regina Daniels Reveals 13 Things You Don’t Know About Her (video) by stanley000: 2:49pm On Jun 05, 2019
No wonder they say silence makes people think wise of you

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Reveals 13 Things You Don’t Know About Her (video) by DaRuud(m): 2:49pm On Jun 05, 2019
GistMore:
GistMore.com

Nollywood actress, Regina Daniels has been in the news lately and she just updated her Youtube channel with 13 things you don’t know about her.

In the exclusive video shared on her Youtube channel, Regina claimed to have been an adult since birth. The 6th wife of Senator Ned Nwoko also talked about her lifestyle, how she has made it through the Nollywood Industry and other challenges she had faced.

In the video which lasted over 7 minutes, Regina Daniels promised to address rumours and facts surrounding her relationship status.

Watch video here;
http://gistmore.com/regina-daniels-reveals-13-things-you-dont-know-about-her-video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=956wpRa-nJM

Lalasticlala
Re: Regina Daniels Reveals 13 Things You Don’t Know About Her (video) by bettercreature(m): 2:49pm On Jun 05, 2019
She should simply buy me Data to watch it
Re: Regina Daniels Reveals 13 Things You Don’t Know About Her (video) by ademidedavid(f): 2:50pm On Jun 05, 2019
Ayospanish:
niralanders please let my comment be the last comment on this topic to show the admins we are not intrested on the regina issue again
Another interested lier spotted

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Reveals 13 Things You Don’t Know About Her (video) by brightisodje(m): 2:51pm On Jun 05, 2019
Look at this small rat gold digger said she has been adult from birth i just blam ur stupid mother for ur foolishness undecided
Re: Regina Daniels Reveals 13 Things You Don’t Know About Her (video) by federalgoddey(m): 2:52pm On Jun 05, 2019
waiting for the doom's day
Re: Regina Daniels Reveals 13 Things You Don’t Know About Her (video) by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jun 05, 2019
The video is for female fans who want to be like her and jobless negroes.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Reveals 13 Things You Don’t Know About Her (video) by FuckDaMods: 2:53pm On Jun 05, 2019
I hope she added she's a greedy little hoe

3 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Reveals 13 Things You Don’t Know About Her (video) by AngelicBeing: 2:53pm On Jun 05, 2019
luminouz:
Enough of the Regina Daniella bullshiit!

WE HAVE HAD ENOUGH, U MOD MOFOS!!!! undecided
You are the wisest man on this thread, much regards.... Aka antiriot grin
Re: Regina Daniels Reveals 13 Things You Don’t Know About Her (video) by bigcover(m): 2:54pm On Jun 05, 2019
BBnaija pls do and start, so your rubbish will takeover this ReginaDaniel rubbish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Reveals 13 Things You Don’t Know About Her (video) by 4toMaStEr(m): 2:54pm On Jun 05, 2019
Wetin concren me??
Re: Regina Daniels Reveals 13 Things You Don’t Know About Her (video) by doitforyou(f): 2:54pm On Jun 05, 2019
I know this is an unpopular opinion but I actually like her. I also like her IGAF stance to Nigerians. Nigerians should leave this girl alone she is not the first and wont be the last woman to marry a much older rich man and it seems the man is not trying to change her at all. At the end of the day its her life to live, Nigerians are also hypocrites most would do what she did if they had the opportunity.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Biafra: Chiwetalu Agu Warns Hausas, Fulani, "Fire Of God Will Roast All Of You" / Meraiah Ekeinde Graduated With Two Degrees - Omotola Jalade Hails Daughter / Ali Baba, D'banj And Don Jazzy Throwback Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.