Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,792 members, 7,813,624 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:08 PM

How To Make $100 Daily. What You Can Offer. - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make $100 Daily. What You Can Offer. (2908 Views)

10hours Daily? What Will You Do / How I Am About To Make $100 Million- Aroms Aigbehi / How to Make $100 Daily Online Passively [Free Ebook Guide] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make $100 Daily. What You Can Offer. by macfranklin(m): 2:19pm On May 17, 2018
Please send the book...

mcem40@gmail.com
Re: How To Make $100 Daily. What You Can Offer. by Lipso: 2:21pm On May 17, 2018
mambodilah:
You need to make effort. It's not easy but it will be worthwhile when you try.

I'm interested. Pls send me the ebook.eookolakpa@gmail.com
Re: How To Make $100 Daily. What You Can Offer. by chykez: 6:40pm On May 18, 2018
Pls send the ebook to me too on umustmakemoney@gmail.com
Re: How To Make $100 Daily. What You Can Offer. by Success98: 7:06pm On May 18, 2018
i need thé Free ebook pls send to my email id ifemi77@yahoo.com. thanks inadvance
Re: How To Make $100 Daily. What You Can Offer. by Izabel(f): 7:16pm On May 18, 2018
mambodilah:
HOW TO BUILD A LIST/ AND HOW DOES IT WORK.

Your Traffic source may be from Facebook for example. If your drive traffic from Facebook to your blog then it means you need to build your list from the traffic you are getting on your blog.

The first thing that happens is capturing leads, i.e collect email contacts of visitors that come to your blog.

For example, if you have 1000 visitors going to your blog in a day. Then it means all the 1000 people must land on your landing page before proceeding to your blog. A landing page in most cases pops up when someone visits your blog or website almost instantly.

The content of your landing page may contain mouth-watering offers they can only gain access to for free if they submit their email contact on the landing page. This offer must be something you can give them for free. It may be a free book, tips, lesson, video etc.
people love freebies so it's certain some people will be interested.

So out of 1000 visitors, you can get about 400 visitors signups on your landing page depending on how attractive your offers are.

That is how to build a list. The more leads you can get, the better. This is the most important aspect of your blog.
Building your list of visitors you can use to make money online.

Re: How To Make $100 Daily. What You Can Offer. by Izabel(f): 7:17pm On May 18, 2018
mambodilah:

Your Traffic source may be from Facebook for example. If your drive traffic from Facebook to your blog then it means you need to build your list from the traffic you are getting on your blog.

The first thing that happens is capturing leads, i.e collect email contacts of visitors that come to your blog.

For example, if you have 1000 visitors going to your blog in a day. Then it means all the 1000 people must land on your landing page before proceeding to your blog. A landing page in most cases pops up when someone visits your blog or website almost instantly.

The content of your landing page may contain mouth-watering offers they can only gain access to for free if they submit their email contact on the landing page. This offer must be something you can give them for free. It may be a free book, tips, lesson, video etc.

So out of 1000 visitors, you can get about 400 visitors signups on your landing page depending on how attractive your offers are.

That is how to build a list. The more leads you can get, the better. This is the most important aspect of your blog.

mambodilah:

Re: How To Make $100 Daily. What You Can Offer. by Yoliyoli: 3:40am On May 19, 2018
Am interested,uzoagbalagift@gmail.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Sore Experience With Jumia Affiliate Program / Make Money Online By Becoming A Data Collector / Where 2 Buy Pop Corn And Ice Cream Machine In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.