Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,044 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

My Sore Experience With Jumia Affiliate Program - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Sore Experience With Jumia Affiliate Program (2913 Views)

Hot!!! Making Over 200k Monthly With Jumia Affiliate On Autopilot / Complete Guide On How To Make Money With Jumia Affiliate Program / Share Your Experience With Jumia Affiliate Program (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Sore Experience With Jumia Affiliate Program by Nobody: 10:29am On Oct 31, 2017
I have seen a lot of online marketers complaining about jumia's poor customer service plus rip offs which they constantly experience.
Well, I am a Jumia affiliated marketer and I think Jumia ripped me off big time!
I own this little blog (www.fototech.com.ng) where I talk about photography techniques and I also promote digital cameras and other related accessories for Jumia. On the 22nd of October, someone made a purchase of of a digital camera through my promo link and that landed me a commission of 8k (camera sold at N133,333)
Would you believe this same commission of 8k was reviewed downwards to 4k when I accessed my Jumia affiliated dashboard board two days ago. The 8k magically disappeared and was replaced with 4k. Luckily for me I took a screenshot of my dashboard when it was 8k and now that is 4k. I sent an Email to Jumia 2 days ago about this issue and I am thinking I have to offer burnt offerings to my ancestors in order to get a reply from them.
Why would jumia just wake up one day and review my commission downward? Let's assume they reviewed their commission percentage which I doubt, the product had been sold and money paid paid before the review.
Why have jumia failed to reply my mail after almost three days now? This clearly reeks of incompetency and that's exactly what Jumia Nigeria is known for.
If you are really serious about affiliated marketing, stay away from Jumia Nigeria because they will rip you off just the way they did me, imagine I didn't take a screenshot of my commission before the rip off!
Their commission is just crap and laughable and worse can be said of their customer service. Jumia Nigeria is a big child's and you guys should be aware!
Balance after rip off
Balance before rip off

1 Like

Re: My Sore Experience With Jumia Affiliate Program by Nobody: 10:40am On Oct 31, 2017
Seun Mynd44 Ferano Seun Lalasticlala Please ooooooooo
Re: My Sore Experience With Jumia Affiliate Program by Benjom(m): 10:47am On Oct 31, 2017
...but Jumia, why now?
Re: My Sore Experience With Jumia Affiliate Program by Nobody: 11:35am On Oct 31, 2017
OP, Offer The Burnt Sacrifice To You Ancestors.
Maybe, Who Knows....?
Re: My Sore Experience With Jumia Affiliate Program by Mofetemi(m): 4:02pm On Dec 31, 2017
Please all, i wanna know. What is Jumia's affiliate payout. I have some approved commssions that have not received any pay from
Re: My Sore Experience With Jumia Affiliate Program by IAmSkinny: 9:33am On Jan 21, 2018
Mofetemi:
Please all, i wanna know. What is Jumia's affiliate payout. I have some approved commssions that have not received any pay from
Same here. Those guys just behave randomly and erratically. I have been an affiliate for 7 months now and I got my commission Pay out just once. I have to mail, wail, beg, threaten, cry before I got paid. Very useless and unprofessional bunch.
Re: My Sore Experience With Jumia Affiliate Program by shop365: 3:15pm On Jul 03, 2019
Hello..Op..Have the issue been settled..I'm about to sign up with them but I read your account with them and I'm having a rethink

(1) (Reply)

Used Car Batteries / Tingo Mobile Introduces 1st Nigerian Mobile Messenger App At Launch Concert / Plastic Containers For All Your Product Packaging Needs And BUZ IDEAS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.