Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,810 members, 7,844,624 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

How Jonathan’s Government, PDP Tried To Manipulate 2015 Elections – Jega - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Jonathan’s Government, PDP Tried To Manipulate 2015 Elections – Jega (29839 Views)

Buhari Leading A Protest During Goodluck Jonathan's Government (Throwback Photo) / Apostle Suleman: Jonathan's Government Stole A Lot Of Money / Peace Committee Is Powerless Under This Desperate Government - PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Jonathan’s Government, PDP Tried To Manipulate 2015 Elections – Jega by nkemjacob2(m): 5:58pm On Oct 30, 2017
Jega should keep quiet.. If he has nothing to say

1 Like

Re: How Jonathan’s Government, PDP Tried To Manipulate 2015 Elections – Jega by Saicology212: 6:39pm On Oct 30, 2017
ehie:
What jega didnt tell us was that his connection to major general jega who was Buhari's colleagues in the 60s and also served as a military governor of Gongola during buharis regime, in fact atahiru jega is buhari's boy

Nor has Jega been able to explain the multitudes of under-aged voting that was widespread in the North where kids with PVC's were openly seen to be voting.
Nor has Jega been able to explain how the Kano State REC died mysteriously in a domestic fire in his house.
Jena is being economical with the truth.

1 Like

Re: How Jonathan’s Government, PDP Tried To Manipulate 2015 Elections – Jega by hylyne(m): 8:36pm On Oct 30, 2017
sarrki:
For all I care
Gej saved lives
He a hero

Who hacked ur account?
Re: How Jonathan’s Government, PDP Tried To Manipulate 2015 Elections – Jega by Codes151(m): 12:35am On Oct 31, 2017
Jega! U r a bastard!

A criminal!!!
Hediot made me go to polling station twice all in the name of pvc or what!!!
Where as my brothers in the north were doing the necessary things!!
Re: How Jonathan’s Government, PDP Tried To Manipulate 2015 Elections – Jega by Codes151(m): 12:35am On Oct 31, 2017
nkemjacob2:
Jega should keep quiet.. If he has nothing to say
na slap he wan collect
Re: How Jonathan’s Government, PDP Tried To Manipulate 2015 Elections – Jega by Codes151(m): 12:36am On Oct 31, 2017
sarrki:
For all I care

Gej saved lives

He a hero
hmmm
Re: How Jonathan’s Government, PDP Tried To Manipulate 2015 Elections – Jega by Cajal(m): 12:37am On Oct 31, 2017
happney65:

Yes he is..Did Buhari concede defeat all through since 2003?Did he?His utterances in the 2011 elections led to the death of thousands of people..He did a great thing by conceding defeat by that call..Your buhari that can't even resign when he felt sick for over 3months would concede defeat..2019 is almost here.una go hear whennn
...brother ....so any one that is sick should resign his or political appointment?... Ehhhh....leaders of tomorrow? When was that part of the constitution?. No he did not concede defeat that was why he has been President since 2021.I would not what was wrong in challenging an election result in the court of law.like it or not... The entire north is for PMB and 25%o of the rest is not a big deal if he declares his interest to seek for re election.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC Mega Rally in Bayelsa State.... Live On AIT / Isaac Fayose Mocks Dino Melaye After He Lost PDP Ticket (Video) / Group Slams Abati Over Comments On Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.