Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Maina: I Am Not A Thief, N300 Million Stolen Everyday, I Have Documents (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Maina: I Am Not A Thief, N300 Million Stolen Everyday, I Have Documents (Video) (42264 Views)

I Have Documents Proving 'Buhari's Death'' — Nnamdi Kanu / Obasanjo Receiving N300 Million Cheque From Femi Otedola In Throwback Photo / Maina: I Pity Malami – Falana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maina: I Am Not A Thief, N300 Million Stolen Everyday, I Have Documents (Video) by Nnamdiojukwu: 12:16am On Oct 30, 2017
slimghost:
Oga come out from hiding and clear yourself since you claim to have proof. bloody idiot!
This people think we are all fools in this Hellhole.
must you insult him to make a point?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maina: I Am Not A Thief, N300 Million Stolen Everyday, I Have Documents (Video) by osazsky(m): 12:20am On Oct 30, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
appointed by your ineffectual buffoon and sack by buhari
reappointed by d dullard from d north
Re: Maina: I Am Not A Thief, N300 Million Stolen Everyday, I Have Documents (Video) by slimghost(m): 12:20am On Oct 30, 2017
Nnamdiojukwu:
You are daft and dull,how can you expect him to come clean without government promised of protection?

When he was reinstated how many hours he spent in the office to enable him spill the truth?

Do you know the calibres of people after him?

Go and read one of his interview with a radio station and come back here to shout nonsense.

If you don't have anything reasonable to say better read comments.

I swear you are as daft as your president. Infact someone has tampered with your brains.
So after the crook was reinstated, he had enough time to collect all accrued salaries and allowances due to him but never the time to tell us about this imaginary cabal after him?.
So from his hiding place since he ran away, he couldn't find a way to leak the documents to the press to clear his name?
Why has he not leaked the documents as at now?
Seriously, the only thing you should be asking God for everyday is SENSE!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Maina: I Am Not A Thief, N300 Million Stolen Everyday, I Have Documents (Video) by slimghost(m): 12:22am On Oct 30, 2017
Nnamdiojukwu:
must you insult him to make a point?

I will insult the crook ten times more. I hate it when daft people try to insult my intelligence.
This maina cock and bull story is for people like you.
Re: Maina: I Am Not A Thief, N300 Million Stolen Everyday, I Have Documents (Video) by Nnamdiojukwu: 12:31am On Oct 30, 2017
slimghost:

I swear you are as daft as your president. Infact someone has tampered with your brains.
So after the crook was reinstated, he had enough time to collect all accrued salaries and allowances due to him but never the time to tell us about this imaginary cabal after him?.
So from his hiding place since he ran away, he couldn't find a way to leak the documents to the press to clear his name?
Why has he not leaked the documents as at now?
Seriously, the only thing you should be asking God for everyday is SENSE!
Sorry,I never knew you are an ipob pained youth.understands

3 Likes

Re: Maina: I Am Not A Thief, N300 Million Stolen Everyday, I Have Documents (Video) by slimghost(m): 12:35am On Oct 30, 2017
Nnamdiojukwu:
Sorry,I never knew you are an ipob pained youth.understands

Wtf is ipob youth? Like I wrote earlier, this story is for braindead illiterates like you, so go ahead and make a fool of yourself kid.

1 Like

Re: Maina: I Am Not A Thief, N300 Million Stolen Everyday, I Have Documents (Video) by UnimkeAk(m): 12:41am On Oct 30, 2017
fergie001:
I am neither God,A judge or King Solomon,

But having spent some time perusing through this video and straining my ears to understand all he was saying,I kept on hearing trillion,billion and million,can someone remind me how many zeros are in a million because I am not understanding anymore.

Maina further re-inforced my belief that he is a more clever thief than I thought he was...You are a fugitive,declared wanted and you had all these information,and kept mute.
You insisted you had papers,all were to nought.Papers,we did not see....You move around with a retinue of security officials only the President can have access to....When you were smuggled in to deliver "change",you started work with double promotion and didn't bother about exposing these armed bandits....

Please,if its Jonathan,say it oooo,
I will not support any thief
Nigerians will not support any thief,
Nigeria will also not stand with any Ananias that tend to kunu-lise our treasury........
Days have gone where Nigerians see this emotional attraction as sympathetic....The kind of wisdom APC has given us ehn....Solomon is a learner.......

Maina,aptly put,you are not a thief
You are a Rogue.
It is the accomplices,we want to know....and we have known them...

Let's toast to HIS anti-corruption stance

Well said,

but u guys should free gej, u tink if it had any tiny bit to do wit gej, the apc that brought maina back wouldnt have organized a media trial for gej and habg him.

Stoping hating on gej, 3fuckiin years , it is still like gej runs a parallel govt .

Pls its enuf
Re: Maina: I Am Not A Thief, N300 Million Stolen Everyday, I Have Documents (Video) by Queenlovely(f): 2:40am On Oct 30, 2017
Ben[b]Ben[/b]Ben
Re: Maina: I Am Not A Thief, N300 Million Stolen Everyday, I Have Documents (Video) by Queenlovely(f): 2:42am On Oct 30, 2017
embarassed[img][/img]Ben[b]Ben[/b]Ben
Ben[b]Ben[/b]Ben
Ben[b]Ben[/b]Ben
Re: Maina: I Am Not A Thief, N300 Million Stolen Everyday, I Have Documents (Video) by IForgotMyLoginD(f): 3:06am On Oct 30, 2017
How come I can barely hear what he's saying? Can this be the reason why he's 'misunderstood '? undecided

1 Like

Re: Maina: I Am Not A Thief, N300 Million Stolen Everyday, I Have Documents (Video) by GavelSlam: 3:34am On Oct 30, 2017
Opakangallant:
I believe this guy has some informations that will nail GEJ and Okonjo Iweala.

He might not necessarily be the culprit, but caught in circumstance.
One way or the other, truth will prevail.

It is expected that people would shout you down for having a different opinion.

Do not relent, be steadfast in your convictions.

Nigeria is one country in which the scapegoats are often the less fortunate and least corrupt.

The truth I hope would be revealed soon.

2 Likes

Re: Maina: I Am Not A Thief, N300 Million Stolen Everyday, I Have Documents (Video) by Rainmaker69(m): 5:18am On Oct 30, 2017
If a tv station could trace and locate him then shame on our security agencies. Its all a cover up.
Re: Maina: I Am Not A Thief, N300 Million Stolen Everyday, I Have Documents (Video) by talk2percy(m): 5:20am On Oct 30, 2017
Please what is he saying, is it English he's speaking or Swahili?? If u understood him please explain give me
Re: Maina: I Am Not A Thief, N300 Million Stolen Everyday, I Have Documents (Video) by akinsmyk(m): 5:29am On Oct 30, 2017
I think I know where this is going. He is acting a script. He would come up to say he is innocent and Gej fired him unjustly. I wonder why he didn't release the document since Gej fired him or when APC won the general election.

Don't be surprised that if the document he claimed is released, it will contain names of individuals that are loyal to GEJ and GEJ himself

APC and Buhari is ready to cleverly get themselves off this mess at all cost.
Re: Maina: I Am Not A Thief, N300 Million Stolen Everyday, I Have Documents (Video) by crossfire(m): 6:02am On Oct 30, 2017
Nigeria
Re: Maina: I Am Not A Thief, N300 Million Stolen Everyday, I Have Documents (Video) by slimghost(m): 6:02am On Oct 30, 2017
akinsmyk:
I think I know where this is going. He is acting a script. He would come up to say he is innocent and Gej fired him unjustly. I wonder why he didn't release the document since Gej fired him or when APC won the general election.

Don't be surprised that if the document he claimed is released, it will contain names of individuals that are loyal to GEJ and GEJ himself

APC and Buhari is ready to cleverly get themselves off this mess at all cost.

God bless you. these people really think Nigerians are brainless. Very disgusting lot.
Re: Maina: I Am Not A Thief, N300 Million Stolen Everyday, I Have Documents (Video) by gbagyiza: 6:22am On Oct 30, 2017
BankeSmalls:

The witches from your village are really busy with your brain grin

The figure we r talking abt is not possible for a single person to steal it...I agree that there r other high placed people involved in this scandal..Nigerian leaders has truly failed us..
Re: Maina: I Am Not A Thief, N300 Million Stolen Everyday, I Have Documents (Video) by IFNOTGOD(m): 6:37am On Oct 30, 2017
Opakangallant:
I believe this guy has some informations that will nail GEJ and Okonjo Iweala.

He might not necessarily be the culprit, but caught in circumstance.
One way or the other, truth will prevail.

just cos u want quote n likes u just fool ursef where in d post was Jonathan mentioned, it's was clearly stated dat due to his corrupt n stealing nature he was sacked by GEJ n reinstated by ur gods in APC, I wonder at ur level of stupidity sha

1 Like

Re: Maina: I Am Not A Thief, N300 Million Stolen Everyday, I Have Documents (Video) by israelmao(m): 6:52am On Oct 30, 2017
I love soap opera and serial drama of Nigerian government they can keep you spellbound for years.Nigeria is a movie and drama.
Re: Maina: I Am Not A Thief, N300 Million Stolen Everyday, I Have Documents (Video) by israelmao(m): 6:57am On Oct 30, 2017
Financial terrorist now in Sambisa Forest sending threat video like Shekau.

1 Like

Re: Maina: I Am Not A Thief, N300 Million Stolen Everyday, I Have Documents (Video) by Themandator: 7:41am On Oct 30, 2017
kirajustice:
Embattled Ex-pensions boss, Abdulrasheed Maina is seen in the video below saying that he is not a thief and narrating his side of the story.

Maina says he is in possession of documents that will expose the level of corruption in Nigeria. He called on Nigerians not to believe the rumours about him, saying that he never stole N195 billion and alleging that N300 million was being stolen every day.

The time or date of the interview could not be ascertained but it is believed to have been taken during the period he went into hiding.

Watch the video below;

https://politicsngr.com/2017/10/29/not-thief-documents-will-expose-stolen-money-maina-video/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZH-zZ_PcoY

The way this guy spoke in one of his interviews back then made me sceptical about the fraud case against him. This guy was almost crying in that interview and was ready for the senate but they just handled him like there was already an answer irrespective of his submission.

Only God knows the truth this government ought to have made a better arrangement not have him tried since they want him they ought to have given him justice if he deserves one and then use him

1 Like

Re: Maina: I Am Not A Thief, N300 Million Stolen Everyday, I Have Documents (Video) by Nely77(m): 7:43am On Oct 30, 2017
Paperwhite:
And you think this will not have been the latest thing for zombies to masturbate on or the Buhari government will not have cleared him by now? Whalahi Buhari get sense pass you.
Do not mind that guy. He is one of those blinded by hatred. If there is anything to nail Okonjo Iweala with, this government would have seen it. Let them continue hating and searching for what does not exist. useless set!
Re: Maina: I Am Not A Thief, N300 Million Stolen Everyday, I Have Documents (Video) by Carter4luv(m): 8:17am On Oct 30, 2017
#300m stolen everyday. Me I just need two days own my life will change for the better.
Re: Maina: I Am Not A Thief, N300 Million Stolen Everyday, I Have Documents (Video) by Nobody: 8:25am On Oct 30, 2017
Nnamdiojukwu:
You are pathetic, was the said money looted under buhari government or gej?
He was planted by APC and Buhari's northern cabals in GEJ's administration to do the stealing in funding APC and Buhari's elections campaigns. You guys suddenly getting how Nigeria politicians are getting appointments?

Re: Maina: I Am Not A Thief, N300 Million Stolen Everyday, I Have Documents (Video) by onatisi(m): 8:43am On Oct 30, 2017
Rhea:

Evidence for prosecution team. I hope the lawyers are taking note and doing their job (if they know how to).
you still dont get the game.
his political godfathers are in power now ,tthey brought him back into the country , ppl remembered his crimes and protested,he and his cabal are now trying to give him an excuse to comeback. Once nigerians buy this stories he is been given,he will be brought back and assimilated back into the system and most likely given the governorship ticket. It is all a game
Re: Maina: I Am Not A Thief, N300 Million Stolen Everyday, I Have Documents (Video) by RegalD(m): 8:44am On Oct 30, 2017
this country's drama just kept me speechless sometimes. From Abacha to Burton's case unto madueke. I jejely open NL all to discover a new chapter mainagate, who knows what's coming next?
Re: Maina: I Am Not A Thief, N300 Million Stolen Everyday, I Have Documents (Video) by donqx: 9:02am On Oct 30, 2017
really
Re: Maina: I Am Not A Thief, N300 Million Stolen Everyday, I Have Documents (Video) by Nobody: 11:23am On Oct 30, 2017
fergie001:
I am neither God,A judge or King Solomon,

But having spent some time perusing through this video and straining my ears to understand all he was saying,I kept on hearing trillion,billion and million,can someone remind me how many zeros are in a million because I am not understanding anymore.

Maina further re-inforced my belief that he is a more clever thief than I thought he was...You are a fugitive,declared wanted and you had all these information,and kept mute.
You insisted you had papers,all were to nought.Papers,we did not see....You move around with a retinue of security officials only the President can have access to....When you were smuggled in to deliver "change",you started work with double promotion and didn't bother about exposing these armed bandits....

Please,if its Jonathan,say it oooo,
I will not support any thief
Nigerians will not support any thief,
Nigeria will also not stand with any Ananias that tend to kunu-lise our treasury........
Days have gone where Nigerians see this emotional attraction as sympathetic....The kind of wisdom APC has given us ehn....Solomon is a learner.......

Maina,aptly put,you are not a thief
You are a Rogue.
It is the accomplices,we want to know....and we have known them...

Let's toast to HIS anti-corruption stance

IIIII B OOOO Ha! IBO.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

New Truck Assembly Plant In Ondo Commences - Governor Akeredolu (photos) / Ezekwesili Knocks Abike Dabiri-Erewa (NIDCOM Boss) Over ‘Messy’ Twitter Comment / Ike Ekweremadu Eats Local Yam In Enugu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.