Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,857 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

I Have Documents Proving 'Buhari's Death'' — Nnamdi Kanu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have Documents Proving 'Buhari's Death'' — Nnamdi Kanu (5731 Views)

Faces Of Keepers Of The Secret Of Buhari's Death ~ Nnamdi Kanu(ipob) / Buhari’s Death: Africa Leaders Observe A Minute Silence At AU Summit / Fake Buhari Death Certificate Bishop Eze Orieke Posted (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Documents Proving 'Buhari's Death'' — Nnamdi Kanu by Gucciblog: 5:04pm On Oct 29, 2018
Nnamdi Kanu has reiterated that President Buhari died last year and has since being buried in Saudi Arabi without public knowledge.

The leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu has insisted that President Muhammadu Buhari is dead and buried.
This was contained in his second broadcast released yesterday after he mysteriously surfaced at the Wailing Wall in Jerusalem, Israel.

According to the separatist leader who disappeared on the 14th of September, 2017 after his father's house in Afaraukwu in Umuahia, Abia State was invaded by Nigerian soldiers last year, Buhari died last year in Saudi Arabia and has been intelligently replaced with a 'Body Double' from Sudan named Jubril.

"Buhari died because he dared to touch me and I must warn everybody especially those who are harbouring ill-will towards me that what happened to Buhari will also happened to them. Buhari was replaced with a man, that very thing from Sudan, (named) Jubril.

A very special programme is coming up next month where I will completely and totally unmask Jubril with DNA evidence and forensic pictorial evidence. It will be clear to the whole world that the person in Aso Rock is fake," Kanu alleged.

He further stated that the certificate saga Buhari is engulfed in is a deliberate attempt by the Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC, to bar him from contesting so that the impostor could return to Sudan.

He described the 'late Buhari' as the "very worst kind of a stark and compound illiterate, and evil genocidist" who is now a skeleton in his grave.
He threatened that Nigeria which he regards as a 'zoo' is set to collapse with President Buhari.
It would be recalled that Nnamdi Kanu was rumoured to be killed in the Operation Python Dance II exercise carried out in his hometown last year by the Nigerian troops.

Video
Read more:

https://zenithnaija.com/i-have-documents-proving-buharis-dead-nnamdi-kanu/

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: I Have Documents Proving 'Buhari's Death'' — Nnamdi Kanu by ican2020: 5:05pm On Oct 29, 2018
I watched news yesterday and I saw the President

3 Likes

Re: I Have Documents Proving 'Buhari's Death'' — Nnamdi Kanu by SarkinYarki: 5:07pm On Oct 29, 2018
Both Kanu and Buhari Are not okay mentally

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Have Documents Proving 'Buhari's Death'' — Nnamdi Kanu by yarimo(m): 5:21pm On Oct 29, 2018
And this is the man some mumu terrorists group of people are seeing as role model. cheesy grin the PYTHON You ran away from is still alive waiting for you patiently grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Documents Proving 'Buhari's Death'' — Nnamdi Kanu by tossie101(f): 5:29pm On Oct 29, 2018
shocked
Re: I Have Documents Proving 'Buhari's Death'' — Nnamdi Kanu by hisgrace090: 5:41pm On Oct 29, 2018
What of if buhari is dead indeed, then it'll amount to greatest conspiracy committed in Nigeria.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Documents Proving 'Buhari's Death'' — Nnamdi Kanu by Roger3D(m): 5:45pm On Oct 29, 2018
Gucciblog:
Nnamdi Kanu has reiterated that President Buhari died last year and has since being buried in Saudi Arabi without public knowledge.

The leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu has insisted that President Muhammadu Buhari is dead and buried.
This was contained in his second broadcast released yesterday after he mysteriously surfaced at the Wailing Wall in Jerusalem, Israel.

According to the separatist leader who disappeared on the 14th of September, 2017 after his father's house in Afaraukwu in Umuahia, Abia State was invaded by Nigerian soldiers last year, Buhari died last year in Saudi Arabia and has been intelligently replaced with a 'Body Double' from Sudan named Jubril.

"Buhari died because he dared to touch me and I must warn everybody especially those who are harbouring ill-will towards me that what happened to Buhari will also happened to them. Buhari was replaced with a man, that very thing from Sudan, (named) Jubril.

A very special programme is coming up next month where I will completely and totally unmask Jubril with DNA evidence and forensic pictorial evidence. It will be clear to the whole world that the person in Aso Rock is fake," Kanu alleged.

He further stated that the certificate saga Buhari is engulfed in is a deliberate attempt by the Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC, to bar him from contesting so that the impostor could return to Sudan.

He described the 'late Buhari' as the "very worst kind of a stark and compound illiterate, and evil genocidist" who is now a skeleton in his grave.
He threatened that Nigeria which he regards as a 'zoo' is set to collapse with President Buhari.
It would be recalled that Nnamdi Kanu was rumoured to be killed in the Operation Python Dance II exercise carried out in his hometown last year by the Nigerian troops.

Video
Read more:

https://zenithnaija.com/i-have-documents-proving-buharis-dead-nnamdi-kanu/

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44
opps we have another lunatic here

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Documents Proving 'Buhari's Death'' — Nnamdi Kanu by SternProphet: 5:45pm On Oct 29, 2018
SarkinYarki:
Both Kanu and Buhari Are not okay mentally

They are both okay. My contempt for IPOB followers is now complete. They are the ones not mentally okay for being wickedly manipulated in this cruel manner without realizing it.

It is blatantly obvious that this Kanu is actually working for Nigerian and at least one other country's security services. Nigerias own services is using him to spread confusion. The external security services dont even know what to do with him yet.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Documents Proving 'Buhari's Death'' — Nnamdi Kanu by SarkinYarki: 5:49pm On Oct 29, 2018
SternProphet:

They are both okay. My contempt for IPOB followers is now complete. They are the ones not mentally okay for being wickedly manipulated in this cruel manner without realizing it.

It is blatantly obvious that this Kanu is actually working for Nigerian and at least one other country's security services. Nigerias own services is using him to spread confusion. The external security services dont even know what to do with him yet.

Exactly Kanu and Buhari think they are playing Nigerians but are only fooling themselves

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Documents Proving 'Buhari's Death'' — Nnamdi Kanu by seunmsg(m): 5:57pm On Oct 29, 2018
This reminds me of when Fayose said he has pictures of Buhari on life support. Till today, he has not shown us the pictures. Fayose and Kanu are two retards that should be ignored.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Documents Proving 'Buhari's Death'' — Nnamdi Kanu by Diiet: 6:04pm On Oct 29, 2018
They won't tame their mad dog until his mouth put him into more trouble then they start crying for him.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Documents Proving 'Buhari's Death'' — Nnamdi Kanu by solihu(m): 6:42pm On Oct 29, 2018
grin Just one bullet will permanently cure this lunatic.

5 Likes

Re: I Have Documents Proving 'Buhari's Death'' — Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 6:49pm On Oct 29, 2018
solihu:
grin Just one bullet will permanently cure this lunatic.
Go to Kaduna and defend your brothers

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Documents Proving 'Buhari's Death'' — Nnamdi Kanu by Shehunoshewhat: 6:52pm On Oct 29, 2018
seunmsg:
This reminds me of when Fayose said he has pictures of Buhari on life support. Till today, he has not shown us the pictures. Fayose and Kanu are two retards that should be ignored.

What brought Fayose into this now
Re: I Have Documents Proving 'Buhari's Death'' — Nnamdi Kanu by Kenekingisback: 6:55pm On Oct 29, 2018
But where is Mynd44 and lalasticlala sef shocked
Must we wait for him to say it loudest for third time. undecided

1 Like

Re: I Have Documents Proving 'Buhari's Death'' — Nnamdi Kanu by solihu(m): 6:59pm On Oct 29, 2018
grin Sorry to disappoint you, My brothers are doing great cheesy
Hizzy:

Go to Kaduna and defend your brothers

1 Like

Re: I Have Documents Proving 'Buhari's Death'' — Nnamdi Kanu by bantudra: 7:13pm On Oct 29, 2018
last year...??

what does that mean....??
Re: I Have Documents Proving 'Buhari's Death'' — Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 7:47pm On Oct 29, 2018
solihu:
grin Sorry to disappoint you, My brothers are doing great cheesy
sha you want to shut go to Kaduna
Re: I Have Documents Proving 'Buhari's Death'' — Nnamdi Kanu by uba1991: 8:01pm On Oct 29, 2018
when we said dis man is a lunatic some pigs denied,now u can see with ur eyes d idiot is running to d market without clothes

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Documents Proving 'Buhari's Death'' — Nnamdi Kanu by TheShopKeeper(m): 8:27pm On Oct 29, 2018
....he has started again...

3 Likes

Re: I Have Documents Proving 'Buhari's Death'' — Nnamdi Kanu by Amaso99(m): 8:28pm On Oct 29, 2018
Still high on python dance hang over

3 Likes

Re: I Have Documents Proving 'Buhari's Death'' — Nnamdi Kanu by haaryobhami: 8:30pm On Oct 29, 2018
this guy talks to much,very dumb individual I wonder how people believe all the sshit he keeps dropping out of his mouth

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Documents Proving 'Buhari's Death'' — Nnamdi Kanu by TMemos: 8:31pm On Oct 29, 2018
What's Jubril's surname?

Where is he from in Sudan?

Is there any Jubril missing from anywhere in Sudan?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Documents Proving 'Buhari's Death'' — Nnamdi Kanu by Oluwatested: 8:33pm On Oct 29, 2018
Some 1 should tell this idiot to kip mute till further notice....

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Don’t Drag Us Into Politics, NNPC Warns Politicians / Malabu Oil Scandal: Making A Case For An #openoillicense Process / I Can’t Conclude I’ll Pay N30,000 Minimum Wage — Kastina Governor, Masari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.