Stats: 3,150,704 members, 7,809,676 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:55 PM

4 Lists Of Popes Who Died During Sex - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 4 Lists Of Popes Who Died During Sex (3253 Views)

Pastor Success Sunday Forced To Marry Fiancée's Corpse Who Died During Abortion / POPES WHO WERE ACTUALLY TERRIBLE PEOPLE [PHOTOS] / Nigerian Parents Arrested In US After Son Died During Religious Fast. Photos (2) (3) (4)

4 Lists Of Popes Who Died During Sex by OtemSapien: 7:39pm On Oct 29, 2017
Below is a list of 4 Catholic Popes who allegedly died while having sex. One of these days FactsUniversity.com will also publish a list of pastors and priests who have been caught having sex with someone's wife or a girlfriend.

1] Pope Leo VII (936-9) died of a heart attack while having sex.
Pope Leo VII (Latin: Leo VII; died 13 July 939) was Pope from 3 January 936 to his death in 939. He was preceded by Pope John XI and followed by Pope Stephen VIII.

Leo was the priest of the church of St. Sixtus in Rome, thought to be a Benedictine monk. He had little ambition towards the papacy, but consented under pressure. As pope, Leo VII reigned for only three years.

The circumstance of his death is unrecorded, although a spurious legend, from centuries after, maintains that he died of a heart attack while having sex with his girlfriend. After his death in July 939, Leo VII was interred at St. Peter's Basilica.
Re: 4 Lists Of Popes Who Died During Sex by OtemSapien: 7:41pm On Oct 29, 2017
2] Pope John VII (955-64) was bludgeoned to death by the cuckolded husband of the woman he was having sex with at the time.
Pope John VII (Latin: Ioannes VII; c. 650 – 18 October 707) was Pope from 1 March 705 to his death in 707. The successor of John VI, he was (like his predecessor) of Greek ancestry. He is one of the popes of the Byzantine captivity. John VII had good relations with the Lombards, who then ruled much of Italy. However, his relations with Justinian II, the Byzantine Emperor, were far from smooth.

John VII died 18 October, 707 and was buried in the Chapel of the Blessed Virgin Mary which had been added on to St. Peter's. He was succeeded by Sisinnius. Reports say Pope John VII was bludgeoned to death by an angry man who reportedly caught him having sex with his wife.
Re: 4 Lists Of Popes Who Died During Sex by OtemSapien: 7:42pm On Oct 29, 2017
3] Pope John XIII (965-72) was also murdered by an irate husband of the woman whom he was said to be having sex with.
Pope John XIII (Latin: Ioannes XIII; c. 930/935 – 6 September 972) was Pope from 1 October 965 to his death in 972. His pontificate was caught up in the continuing conflict between the Emperor, Otto I, and the Roman nobility.

Born in Rome, probably sometime during the 930s, John was the son of Giovanni, who was a bishop. John XIII died on September 6, 972, and was buried in the Basilica of Saint Paul Outside the Walls. He was succeeded by Pope Benedict VI. It is also alleged that he died after being heavily assaulted by a cheated man who caught the clergy having sex with his wife.
Re: 4 Lists Of Popes Who Died During Sex by OtemSapien: 7:43pm On Oct 29, 2017
4] Pope Paul II (1467-71) allegedly died while being sodomized by a page boy.
Pope Paul II (Latin: Paulus II; 23 February 1417 – 26 July 1471), born Pietro Barbo, was Pope from 30 August 1464 to his death in 1471.

Paul was born in Venice, a nephew of Pope Eugenius IV (1431–1447) through his mother. His adoption of the spiritual career, after having been trained as a merchant, was prompted by his uncle's election as pope. His consequent promotion was rapid; and the ambitious young cleric became a cardinal in 1440 and gained popularity through his generosity. He boasted that if elected pope he would buy each cardinal a villa to escape the summer heat.

Just when the King's goodwill disposed the Pope in favour of reconciliation, Paul died suddenly of a heart attack on 26 July 1471. Reports surrounding his death allege that he died whilst being sodomized by a page boy.
Re: 4 Lists Of Popes Who Died During Sex by OtemSapien: 7:45pm On Oct 29, 2017
And these are the kind of people that will be telling our catholic folks the story of one Fatima who saw Mary. Hmm.

http://www.factsuniversity.com/science/30-list-of-4-roman-catholic-popes-who-died-during-sex-1-actually-died-while-being-sodomised.html
Re: 4 Lists Of Popes Who Died During Sex by UmarIbnShittu(m): 8:23pm On Oct 29, 2017
OtemSapien:
And these are the kind of people that will be telling our catholic folks the story of one Fatima who saw Mary. Hmm.

http://www.factsuniversity.com/science/30-list-of-4-roman-catholic-popes-who-died-during-sex-1-actually-died-while-being-sodomised.html
chop shake guy
Re: 4 Lists Of Popes Who Died During Sex by Nobody: 8:54pm On Oct 29, 2017
OtemSapien:
Just when the King's goodwill disposed the Pope in favour of reconciliation, Paul died suddenly of a heart attack on 26 July 1471. Reports surrounding his death allege that he died whilst being sodomized by a page boy.

Otem, abeg wetin be the meaning of “a page boy” ?

Shey na boy wey dey flip through pages of Daily Times, Vanguard Newspapers & Premium Times for the Pope? grin

And to think that - this is where Christianity originated from makes me sick and ........ Very Happy! grin cheesy grin

Anything that will kill religion is welcomed by the irunmoles. grin

Re: 4 Lists Of Popes Who Died During Sex by OtemSapien: 9:06pm On Oct 29, 2017
Zoharariel:

Otem, abeg wetin be the meaning of “a page boy” ?

Shey na boy wey dey flip through pages of Daily Times, Vanguard Newspapers & Premium Times for the Pope? grin

And to think that - this is where Christianity originated from makes me sick and ........ Very Happy! grin cheesy grin

Anything that will kill religion is welcomed by the irunmoles. grin

Lol...this your comment gives me joy today, more than the joy the Girona players have for beating realmadrid. See the meaning of pageboy below

Re: 4 Lists Of Popes Who Died During Sex by Ubenedictus(m): 6:59pm On Oct 30, 2017
hope those reading this is aware that these accounts are largely rumours that appear sometimes centuries after the popes death... and usually from their opposition.

take this with a plate of salt because they are hardly impartial and usually hearsay.
Re: 4 Lists Of Popes Who Died During Sex by JackBizzle: 7:11pm On Oct 30, 2017
Ubenedictus:
hope those reading this is aware that these accounts are rumours that appear centuries after the popes death... and usually from their opposition.

take this with a plate of salt because they are hardly impartial and usually hearsay.

And the history of the Borgias? Was that rumour as well?
Re: 4 Lists Of Popes Who Died During Sex by Dnaz(m): 7:12pm On Oct 30, 2017
Everything is Protestant Propaganda. From the common narrative of the Crusades to the Spanish Inquisition to this crappy post. None is True just Cheap Protestant Propaganda
Re: 4 Lists Of Popes Who Died During Sex by rekinomtla(m): 7:18pm On Oct 30, 2017
Dnaz:
Everything is Protestant Propaganda. From the common narrative of the Crusades to the Spanish Inquisition to this crappy post. None is True just Cheap Protestant Propaganda

People who love the truth know this, however there will always be those who prefer to spread lies rather than speak the truth.
Re: 4 Lists Of Popes Who Died During Sex by Ubenedictus(m): 7:28pm On Oct 30, 2017
JackBizzle:

And the history of the Borgias? Was that rumour as well?
I can't find the Borgia pope there.

from what I understand the Borgia pope wasn't in any way an innocent man...he had his heavy sins...which were themselves exaggerated by his opponents... those opponent sometimes are cardinal who lost in the conclave.

but the guy was not innocent... he was an example of serious rot.
Re: 4 Lists Of Popes Who Died During Sex by JackBizzle: 7:32pm On Oct 30, 2017
Ubenedictus:
I can't find the Borgia pope there.

from what I understand the Borgia pope wasn't in any way an innocent man...he had his heavy sins...which were themselves exaggerated by his opponents... those opponent sometimes are cardinal who lost in the conclave.

but the guy was not innocent... he was an example of serious rot.

Nice one. I admire your honesty on the dark history of the catholic church

Re: 4 Lists Of Popes Who Died During Sex by Ubenedictus(m): 8:04pm On Oct 30, 2017
JackBizzle:

Nice one. I admire your honesty on the dark history of the catholic church

if there is a community that has humans and existed even for as little as 200 years, I won't be surprised if those humans made serious mistakes not to talk of when they've existed for over a millennia.

that popes, bishops priest, deacons and even Christians in general sometimes fall from grace and into sin is a fact... it cannot be denied... and I'll be stupid if I attempt to deny that truth.
Re: 4 Lists Of Popes Who Died During Sex by JackBizzle: 5:06am On Oct 31, 2017
Ubenedictus:

if there is a community that has humans and existed even for as little as 200 years, I won't be surprised if those humans made serious mistakes not to talk of when they've existed for over a millennia.

that popes, bishops priest, deacons and even Christians in general sometimes fall from grace and into sin is a fact... it cannot be denied... and I'll be stupid if I attempt to deny that truth.

"Fall from grace" is an understatement.

There have been more evil popes than good. Humans will always abuse power if not checked. The catholic church grants the pope as the highest representative of God- of course bad things are going to happen.
Re: 4 Lists Of Popes Who Died During Sex by OtemSapien: 6:09am On Oct 31, 2017
Dnaz:
Is it a news that your popes are all corrupt and hypocritical? Even the Doctufos of Truth recorded an ancient version of their hypocritical lifestyle.
Re: 4 Lists Of Popes Who Died During Sex by Ubenedictus(m): 12:41pm On Oct 31, 2017
JackBizzle:

"Fall from grace" is an understatement.

There have been more evil popes than good. Humans will always abuse power if not checked. The catholic church grants the pope as the highest representative of God- of course bad things are going to happen.
how did you manage to get this your statistics?
Re: 4 Lists Of Popes Who Died During Sex by JackBizzle: 1:18pm On Oct 31, 2017
Ubenedictus:
how did you manage to get this your statistics?

Not statistics. I did read about the popes and history of the catholic church. I was a catholic.
Re: 4 Lists Of Popes Who Died During Sex by OtemSapien: 1:22pm On Oct 31, 2017
JackBizzle:

Not statistics. I did read about the popes and history of the catholic church. I was a catholic.
You must have imagined becoming a reverend father one time in the past. grin
Re: 4 Lists Of Popes Who Died During Sex by Dnaz(m): 3:16pm On Oct 31, 2017
JackBizzle:

I guess from an anti Catholic propagandist pamphlet or website
Re: 4 Lists Of Popes Who Died During Sex by JackBizzle: 3:32pm On Oct 31, 2017
Dnaz:

I guess from an anti Catholic propagandist pamphlet or website

Lol.....the catholic church does a good job of showing its dark side itself. No need for propaganda.

Do you think history will look kindly at john paul 2 and ratzinger?
Re: 4 Lists Of Popes Who Died During Sex by OtemSapien: 3:40pm On Oct 31, 2017
JackBizzle:

Lol.....the catholic church does a good job of showing its dark side itself. No need for propaganda.

History don't pity people. Whatever you do, you see it so. I pity the likes of Kumuyi, TB Joshua, Apostle Suleiman, Oyedepo, Adeboye and the rest of our Nigerian pastors(thieves) who perform tricks to swindle the people. Men will rise up to write exactly all the atrocities they have committed in the name of Yahweh.
Re: 4 Lists Of Popes Who Died During Sex by Ubenedictus(m): 4:00pm On Oct 31, 2017
JackBizzle:

then I'm surprised on how you came to such conclusion... what criteria did you use in considering them as evil?

I'll encourage you to give the list of these evil guys so we see how they are more than the good ones... add their crimes.
Re: 4 Lists Of Popes Who Died During Sex by Ubenedictus(m): 4:01pm On Oct 31, 2017
JackBizzle:

why not?
Re: 4 Lists Of Popes Who Died During Sex by JackBizzle: 4:40pm On Oct 31, 2017
Ubenedictus:
then I'm surprised on how you came to such conclusion... what criteria did you use in considering them as evil?

I'll encourage you to give the list of these evil guys so we see how they are more than the good ones... add their crimes.

Who has time for that?

All you need to do is to go on youtube and look at any debate on the catholic church. Western intellectuals hate the catholic church with passion.

-anti condom stance to fight against aids
-homophobia
-sexism
-Greed (See the bishop of bling)
-covering up rapist priests who prey on children
-Sadism (Mother Theresa, as an example who loved the suffering of the poor)
-Inquistions
-slavery

The sins of the catholic church are many and have happen over hundreds of years.
Re: 4 Lists Of Popes Who Died During Sex by JackBizzle: 4:42pm On Oct 31, 2017
Ubenedictus:
why not?

Those 2 popes were not even liked by catholics. When I say catholics, I mean those who can think for themselves.

Compare how these popes were treated with how pope Francis is being received.

Those two popes were conservative douchebags. Pardon my french. They both had controversies of covering up child abuse and also having anti-condom stance
Re: 4 Lists Of Popes Who Died During Sex by Dnaz(m): 4:49pm On Oct 31, 2017
JackBizzle:

Who has time for that?

All you need to do is to go on youtube and look at any debate on the catholic church. Western intellectuals hate the catholic church with passion.

-anti condom stance to fight against aids
-homophobia
-sexism
-Greed (See the bishop of bling)
-covering up rapist priests who prey on children
-Sadism (Mother Theresa, as an example who loved the suffering of the poor)
-Inquistions
-slavery

The sins of the catholic church are many and have happen over hundreds of years.
I said it. U get info from you tube. Like seriously you tube ? Every tom dick and harry can get anything on you tube. Why didn't u type positive things about the catholic church there and if u won't see many expositories. Ur mind is biased and want to see evil

Re: 4 Lists Of Popes Who Died During Sex by JackBizzle: 7:06pm On Oct 31, 2017
Dnaz:

I said it. U get info from you tube. Like seriously you tube ? Every tom dick and harry can get anything on you tube. Why didn't u type positive things about the catholic church there and if u won't see many expositories. Ur mind is biased and want to see evil

I said "debates". Look for debates on youtube. Don't be acting dumb, please. There are formal debates with intellectuals.

The evil of the catholic church overshadows the good. Is charity going to repair the torn buttocks of those children molested by priests?
Re: 4 Lists Of Popes Who Died During Sex by Aizenosa(m): 8:32pm On Oct 31, 2017
Ubenedictus:

Don't forget to mention that even the church made it right to record it as happen, that alone is strength. How many people will be sincere to do that.

Canada Legalises Sex With Animals. What An Evil And Wicked Generation.... / Did Jesus Ever Call Himself God In The Bible? The Answer Is No! / I Gave Oyedepo The Powers He Is Using- (rejoinder)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54