Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,564 members, 7,812,823 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:03 PM

I Gave Oyedepo The Powers He Is Using- (rejoinder) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Gave Oyedepo The Powers He Is Using- (rejoinder) (3257 Views)

Oyedepo: The Church Last Paid Me In 1987 / Bishop David Oyedepo The Richest Pastor In Nigeria / Prayer Points To Break The Powers Of Witchcraft (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Gave Oyedepo The Powers He Is Using- (rejoinder) by ogoamaka99(m): 4:30am On Aug 27, 2012
Sometime ago, one woman wrote claiming that she was the one who gave Oyedepo the power he is using. It was a heated argument in this forum as majority of members of this forum that has mind set against Oyedepo supported the woman’s claim while others dismissed the claim.

I decided to bring up this issue again for them to tell us how the issue was resolved, WHY THE WOMAN DID NOT WITHDRAW THE POWER FROM OYEDEPO? Why Oyedepo is still waxing strong while the woman is not known beyond her village? Or why did the woman decided to keep silence, whether Oyedepo had settled her to keep silence? PLEASE WE WISH TO KNOW HOW THE MATTER ENDED. Only truth is constant while falsehood varies every day.
Re: I Gave Oyedepo The Powers He Is Using- (rejoinder) by Pysam(m): 5:46am On Aug 27, 2012
ogoamaka99:

Sometime ago, one woman wrote claiming that she was the one who gave Oyedepo the power he is using. It was a heated argument in this forum as majority of members of this forum that has mind set against Oyedepo supported the woman’s claim while others dismissed the claim.

I decided to bring up this issue again for them to tell us how the issue was resolved, WHY THE WOMAN DID NOT WITHDRAW THE POWER FROM OYEDEPO? Why Oyedepo is still waxing strong while the woman is not known beyond her village? Or why did the woman decided to keep silence, whether Oyedepo had settled her to keep silence? PLEASE WE WISH TO KNOW HOW THE MATTER ENDED. Only truth is constant while falsehood varies every day.
the woman has changed her statement as I heard and u should better 4 get this matter cos. It ll do u no good
Re: I Gave Oyedepo The Powers He Is Using- (rejoinder) by onatisi(m): 5:56am On Aug 27, 2012
op,pls think hard about bringing out a sensible topic.what is ur business with the woman and oyedepo?the man is making cool billions ,u are on bb or laptop trying to find a topic on him,will that bring u any money or joy?i beg go siddon find better things to think about or do

(1) (Reply)

Warning Graphic, Raw Photos -- Isis On Christians: 'there Is Nothing To Give The / Help For Churches With Sound Issues / Atheism . . . New Age Cults . . . Islam - One And The Same!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.