Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,265 members, 7,867,693 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 09:46 PM

“nobody Has My Nude Pictures, I Am Not On Facebook”- Instagram Sensation, Vickie - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “nobody Has My Nude Pictures, I Am Not On Facebook”- Instagram Sensation, Vickie (937 Views)

Safiya Yusuf: I Was Stoned, Battled Depression When My Nude Video Was Leaked / Khloe: I Attempted To Commit Suicide After My Nude Surgery Photo Was Released / BBNaija Cross Ike: My Nude Video On Snapchat Was A Mistake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“nobody Has My Nude Pictures, I Am Not On Facebook”- Instagram Sensation, Vickie by Ghidihawn: 7:47pm On Oct 29, 2017
Instagram sensation and Ghanaian media personality, Vickie Ama, in an interview, warned her fans to be wary of people who are using her pictures to dupe people on Facebook.

In a chat with Potpourri, the sexy figure revealed that she is not on Facebook nor on whatsapp.

She said;

“Nobody has my nude photos. These people go about asking people for money in exchange for my nude photos. I don’t have a Facebook account.

I don’t even have a Facebook app on my phone. Anybody that sees me on Facebook should know it is not me. I use only Instagram and Snapchat, I don’t even have a Whatsapp number,” she mailed Potpourri through the Instagram.

See her hot pictures below:

http://www.hawnsgist.com/2017/10/nobody-has-my-nude-pictures-i-am-not-on-facebook-instagram-sensation-vickie-ama.html

(1) (Reply)

Bobrisky Rocks Skirt, Hat And High-heeled Boots, Dances Seductively / Meet This Beautiful Lady Who Tattooed Shatta Wales Name All Over Her Body -photo / Ebuka And His Agbada Vs The Wedding Photo Bomber

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.