Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,184 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

What Do You Know About This Man?? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Do You Know About This Man?? (731 Views)

Is This Man Really Jesus?(pics) / Learn From The Calling & Ministry Of This Man Of God, Pro. Beatrice Hephzibah / I Love The Reply Of This Man To Charly Boy After He Labelled Pastors As Conmen,. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Know About This Man?? by sweeswirt: 8:54pm On Oct 29, 2017
Prof. Iyke Nathan Uzorma

who is he?

what have you heard or known about him?

thanks in advance
Re: What Do You Know About This Man?? by psucc(m): 9:08pm On Oct 29, 2017
sweeswirt:

Prof. Iyke Nathan Uzorma

who is he?

what have you heard or known about him?

thanks in advance
To know him better start by reading his text: Occult Grand master now in Christ.
Re: What Do You Know About This Man?? by Tedassie(m): 8:03pm On Oct 30, 2017
I used to read his religious article on THE SUN newspaper.
Re: What Do You Know About This Man?? by sweeswirt: 9:01pm On Nov 15, 2017
psucc:
To know him better start by reading his text: Occult Grand master now in Christ.

ok
Re: What Do You Know About This Man?? by TippuTip: 9:21pm On Apr 27, 2023
Tedassie:
I used to read his religious article on THE SUN newspaper.

No that's his kid brother

(1) (Reply)

Jesus Loves You - He Paid The Price You Could Not Pay / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 03/02/18 / Those That Conderm Alcohol How About This Scripture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.