Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,443 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:40 AM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 03/02/18 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 03/02/18 (729 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 03/02/2021 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 03/02/19 / Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 03/02/2018 Saturday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 03/02/18 by dallyemmy: 4:36pm On Feb 02, 2018
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 03/02/18 by dallyemmy: 9:10am On Feb 03, 2018
Prayer Points on Today's Open Heavens: (Friday, February 2nd, 2018) - DIVINE FAVOUR 1

1.Thank you, Father, for all your blessings in my life, particularly, the gift of life.

2.Father, in anyway, l have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

3.Father, help me to do things that will attract and provoke your favours, and not your wrath, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, perfume my life, with the aroma of your favour; arise and favour me because my time of favour has come, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, let men, women, children and angels, be competing and go out of their ways to favour me, as from today, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, let everything you have created, find the aroma of your favour in my life, irresistible and be compelled to favour me, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, give me the grace to be kind and hospitable, particularly to strangers, so that, I will not treat shabbily, carriers of favour, sent to bless me, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, wear upon me your royal apparel of righteousness, that comes, with your gift of salvation, in order to attract divine favour, perpetually, to my life, in Jesus' name.

9.Carriers of favour, locate, visit and bless me and my family today, and cause, every hopeless situation in our lives, to be turned around for good, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, please send help to those who must favour me today, and compel them to release all my blessings that You have kept within their custody in Jesus' Name.

11.Father, baptise your son, Pastor E.A. Adeboye, the author of the open heavens daily devotional and general overseer of RCCG, and his family, with special anointing, that automatically sends evil arrows, back to senders, in Jesus' name.

12.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
13.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
14.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 03/02/18 by dallyemmy: 9:59am On Feb 03, 2018
Prayer Points on Today's Open Heavens: (Saturday, February 3rd, 2018) - DIVINE FAVOUR 2

1.Thank you, Father for a godly spouse, home and family.

2.Father, in anyway, l have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

3.Father, help me to always see and emphasise the good qualities in my spouse, and to say "sorry", whenever, I am wrong, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, command your favour upon my home and marriage, and perfect everything, concerning my family, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, help me to appreciate my spouse, regularly, with good and kind words, and good gifts, in order to encourage him/her, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, empower me to see my spouse as one with me; and, help me never to abuse or maltreat, him/her, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, let every spirit of lust, sexual abuse and perversion, in the family and in the body of Christ be consumed by your fire, in Jesus' name.

8.I rebuke every spirit of ego, pride, autocracy and domination, that have been militating against peaceful coexistence, in my home, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, let there be mutual submission, trust, respect and honour, between my spouse and I, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, please, forgive us our sins and help us to learn how to forgive one another, as a family; and make our home, heaven on earth, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, let your special hand of favour rest upon Pastor E.A. Adeboye, the author of the open heavens daily devotional and general overseer of RCCG, and his family, in Jesus' name.

12.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
13.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
14.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

(1) (Reply)

Young Pastor Surprises His Wife With A N33M 2018 Range Rover (pics) / Who Is Shaykh Bulala / Between The Christian God And Jimmy Neutron.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.