Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

University Of Uyo (UNIUYO) Admissions Thread - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Uyo (UNIUYO) Admissions Thread (983 Views)

How To Gain Admission Into The University Of Uyo (uniuyo) Without 2018 JAMB / University Of Uyo (UNIUYO) Admission List Online - 2017/2018 / The Many Woes Of Postgraduate Students At The University Of Uyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

University Of Uyo (UNIUYO) Admissions Thread by insideuniuyo: 10:09pm On Oct 29, 2017
This is the official thread for the 2017/2018 University of Uyo Admission.
Kudos to all candidates that participated in the recent POST-UTME screening exercise.
The University of Uyo Admissions List for 2017/2018 Academic Session is set to be released this week.
The University eportal has been "under maintenance" for hours today. A reliable source hinted that the long-awaited list was being uploaded to the portal.
#Anticipate
Candidates or Aspirants that have any enquiries about the University of Uyo should drop comments below.
Welcome to the Thread!
#InsideUniuyo
Re: University Of Uyo (UNIUYO) Admissions Thread by TeleboiZ005(m): 10:27pm On Oct 29, 2017
OK...

Can u c me
Re: University Of Uyo (UNIUYO) Admissions Thread by Kemillion(m): 12:45am On Oct 30, 2017
how true is dis post cuz to me, uniuyo ain't wat it was, imagine, dis November and their admission list is still not out. how true is dis post cuz to me, uniuyo ain't wat it was, imagine, dis November and their admission list is still not out. how true is dis post cuz to me, uniuyo ain't wat it was, imagine, dis November and their admission list is still not out
Re: University Of Uyo (UNIUYO) Admissions Thread by insideuniuyo: 1:20am On Oct 30, 2017
Pretty true
Re: University Of Uyo (UNIUYO) Admissions Thread by insideuniuyo: 5:57am On Oct 30, 2017
2017/2018 DIRECT ENTRY SCREENING EXERCISE

This is to inform candidates who made University of Uyo their First Choice in the 2017/2018 Direct Entry Admission that the University Direct Entry registration has commenced.

Screening is scheduled to hold as follows:
Date: Saturday, November 11, 2017
Venue: Onyema Ugochukwu, Auditorium, Town Campus
Time: 8:00 AM

Screening Form: N2,000 (excluding bank charges)
Registration Deadline: Thursday, 9th November, 2017.

Eligible candidates are to complete payment and registration via www.uniuyo.edu.ng/eportals

For registration at a faster and cheaper rate, please call 08053634074

Re: University Of Uyo (UNIUYO) Admissions Thread by trulyab: 7:24am On Dec 07, 2017
Is the Uniuyo admission list out yet, pls I need a reply asap
Re: University Of Uyo (UNIUYO) Admissions Thread by Kemillion(m): 4:35pm On Jan 10, 2018
the long awaiting uniuyo Admission list is now out. the successful candidates are to pay the amount of ₦25,000 as their acceptance fee and print their e-receipt and go the screening hall with it.
Re: University Of Uyo (UNIUYO) Admissions Thread by Kemillion(m): 10:22pm On Jan 10, 2018
trulyab:
Is the Uniuyo admission list out yet, pls I need a reply asap
yes, it's out

(1) (Reply)

WAEC GCE Examination Time-table 2018/2019 Release - [jan/feb First Series] / How To Correctly Use The Word "BEAT" In A Sentence. / YSU Cut Off Mark 2018/2019 And Departmental Cut Off Point

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.