Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Photos Of Ghanaian Vickie Ama With Her Massive Boobs And Erect Nip ples - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos Of Ghanaian Vickie Ama With Her Massive Boobs And Erect Nip ples (26995 Views)

Uriel Oputa Almost Suffered A Nip Slip In Fashion Campaign / Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates Her 34th Birthday, Dances With Her Massive Boobs / Roman Goddess Dances With Her Massive Boobs (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Ghanaian Vickie Ama With Her Massive Boobs And Erect Nip ples by BrainnewsNg(f): 11:37pm On Oct 29, 2017

The name “Vickie Ama” is currently a trending name when Instagram surprises is needed.

A look at her Instagram page shows that the African princess has faithfully maintained this trend for over a year without a change.

Her dedication to her passion of exposing her erect ni#ples has successfully earned her over 38,000 followers on the picture/video uploading site.

Vickie Ama as called claims to be a super achiever, selfie addict, pretty and ambitious girl. She ‘heartlessly’ continues to tease her male followers with the massive exposure of her cleavage in questionable photos.

See more of her photos below…

Source: https://www.brainnewsng.com/photos-ghanaian-vickie-ama-massive-erect-gift-will-blow-mind

Lalasticlala

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Ghanaian Vickie Ama With Her Massive Boobs And Erect Nip ples by BrainnewsNg(f): 11:39pm On Oct 29, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Ghanaian Vickie Ama With Her Massive Boobs And Erect Nip ples by HungerBAD: 11:41pm On Oct 29, 2017
Ohhhhhhhhhhh boy.

Hungerbad was here. I came, I saw and i left confused.

Just to be sure, I came back again to confirm,and it's not as if I am looking at anything, but the post is too long.

Still reading.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Ghanaian Vickie Ama With Her Massive Boobs And Erect Nip ples by hahn(m): 11:48pm On Oct 29, 2017
HungerBAD:
Ohhhhhhhhhhh boy.

Konjibad grin

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos Of Ghanaian Vickie Ama With Her Massive Boobs And Erect Nip ples by Nobody: 11:50pm On Oct 29, 2017
this is irritating biko
in as much as I love them full, this is overboard

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ghanaian Vickie Ama With Her Massive Boobs And Erect Nip ples by BrainnewsNg(f): 11:51pm On Oct 29, 2017
HungerBAD:
Ohhhhhhhhhhh boy.

Just to be sure, I came back again to confirm,and it's not as if I am looking at anything, but the post is too long.

Still reading.

I feel for you...

Sorry ok cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Ghanaian Vickie Ama With Her Massive Boobs And Erect Nip ples by HungerBAD: 11:51pm On Oct 29, 2017
BrainnewsNg:

I feel for you...

Sorry ok cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

Just reading and nothing else.

You know the post is very long right?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Ghanaian Vickie Ama With Her Massive Boobs And Erect Nip ples by HungerBAD: 11:53pm On Oct 29, 2017
splenzard:
this is irritating biko

in as much as I love them full, this is overboard

Listen. First thing in the morning, take your self to the hospital to make sure " EVERYTHING" is working.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ghanaian Vickie Ama With Her Massive Boobs And Erect Nip ples by Nobody: 11:53pm On Oct 29, 2017
Worwor girl... She No Even Fine Reach Me sef... Abeg Carry Your Baloons de Go
Re: Photos Of Ghanaian Vickie Ama With Her Massive Boobs And Erect Nip ples by HungerBAD: 11:55pm On Oct 29, 2017
Lalasticlacla and Mynd44 this story is more important than Buhari and Maina combined.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ghanaian Vickie Ama With Her Massive Boobs And Erect Nip ples by BrainnewsNg(f): 11:58pm On Oct 29, 2017
HungerBAD:

Just reading and nothing else.

You know the post is very long right?

We know!!! grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Ghanaian Vickie Ama With Her Massive Boobs And Erect Nip ples by Nobody: 12:29am On Oct 30, 2017
A replica of "ala wayi asaba.."
Re: Photos Of Ghanaian Vickie Ama With Her Massive Boobs And Erect Nip ples by delugajackson: 12:59am On Oct 30, 2017
Ballistic weapons. These ones can wipe out a whole continent. SATAN 2 is no match.
Re: Photos Of Ghanaian Vickie Ama With Her Massive Boobs And Erect Nip ples by safarigirl(f): 2:12am On Oct 30, 2017
Is it erect nips that will be making some guys excited? Hian!

She just carry three people problem for chest, na when she old her back go tell her

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Ghanaian Vickie Ama With Her Massive Boobs And Erect Nip ples by festwiz(m): 2:24am On Oct 30, 2017
safarigirl:

She just carry three people problem for chest, na when she old her back go tell her
Don't you know the nips are everything? shocked You show as much skin as you want but without the tips, its not really appealing. #JS . This OP is heartless sha. The post is just too long grin

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ghanaian Vickie Ama With Her Massive Boobs And Erect Nip ples by AHCB: 5:20am On Oct 30, 2017
Nice kegs. grin
Re: Photos Of Ghanaian Vickie Ama With Her Massive Boobs And Erect Nip ples by AHCB: 5:22am On Oct 30, 2017
safarigirl:

Oh so a guy's six pack doesn't make you excited, right? grin her boobs are the bomb.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Ghanaian Vickie Ama With Her Massive Boobs And Erect Nip ples by boman2014: 5:28am On Oct 30, 2017
I like average boobs

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ghanaian Vickie Ama With Her Massive Boobs And Erect Nip ples by BrainnewsNg(f): 5:46am On Oct 30, 2017
boman2014:
I like average boobs

Really? grin grin grin
Re: Photos Of Ghanaian Vickie Ama With Her Massive Boobs And Erect Nip ples by boman2014: 5:59am On Oct 30, 2017
Re: Photos Of Ghanaian Vickie Ama With Her Massive Boobs And Erect Nip ples by chubinwa(m): 7:37am On Oct 30, 2017
and now she would tink she has an asset
Re: Photos Of Ghanaian Vickie Ama With Her Massive Boobs And Erect Nip ples by cybriz82(m): 8:33am On Oct 30, 2017
under her breast that is where you will find d real shadow of death

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ghanaian Vickie Ama With Her Massive Boobs And Erect Nip ples by BrainnewsNg(f): 11:18am On Oct 30, 2017
cybriz82:
under her breast that is where you will find d real shadow of death

What?
Re: Photos Of Ghanaian Vickie Ama With Her Massive Boobs And Erect Nip ples by Nobody: 12:28pm On Oct 30, 2017
So na nïpple she fit offer
I love women I'd be be able to look at and say "wow inspiring" eg omotola, Genevieve, Nadia, Kaylah, etc women who's got class
The pic is just complete trash. pls quote me anytime she wash her brain and has something good to offer other than nïpples
Re: Photos Of Ghanaian Vickie Ama With Her Massive Boobs And Erect Nip ples by safarigirl(f): 12:41pm On Oct 30, 2017
AHCB:
Oh so a guy's six pack doesn't make you excited, right? grin her boobs are the bomb.
lol...gon' take more than six packs to get me excited, though it's an added bonus
Re: Photos Of Ghanaian Vickie Ama With Her Massive Boobs And Erect Nip ples by AHCB: 12:45pm On Oct 30, 2017
safarigirl:
lol...gon' take more than six packs to get me excited, though it's an added bonus
Oh really. Care to throw more light? grin
Re: Photos Of Ghanaian Vickie Ama With Her Massive Boobs And Erect Nip ples by safarigirl(f): 1:06pm On Oct 30, 2017
AHCB:
Oh really. Care to throw more light? grin
six packs are like a flat tummy for girls. It won't excite you, but it's an added bonus to some
Re: Photos Of Ghanaian Vickie Ama With Her Massive Boobs And Erect Nip ples by BrainnewsNg(f): 1:23pm On Oct 30, 2017
safarigirl:
six packs are like a flat tummy for girls. It won't excite you, but it's an added bonus to some

Haahahahahahahahahahahahaha

It is well
Re: Photos Of Ghanaian Vickie Ama With Her Massive Boobs And Erect Nip ples by BrainnewsNg(f): 1:25pm On Oct 30, 2017
McBeal10:
So na nïpple she fit offer
I love women I'd be be able to look at and say "wow inspiring" eg omotola, Genevieve, Nadia, Kaylah, etc women who's got class
The pic is just complete trash. pls quote me anytime she wash her brain and has something good to offer other than nïpples

Thanks dear for this

I hope she read this...
Re: Photos Of Ghanaian Vickie Ama With Her Massive Boobs And Erect Nip ples by AHCB: 2:00pm On Oct 30, 2017
safarigirl:
I see. So what excites you?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ghanaian Vickie Ama With Her Massive Boobs And Erect Nip ples by pryingeyes(m): 2:19pm On Oct 30, 2017
This one na igba wara. Just
Imagine loading the 2face on ur
head, neck injury str8.
cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage's Son, Jamil, Cute In New Photos / Femi Adebayo Dressed As A Beautiful Lady (Photos) / Don Jazzy Denies Being Married With Four Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.