Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,593 members, 7,812,938 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:04 PM

Don Jazzy Denies Being Married With Four Children - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy Denies Being Married With Four Children (26997 Views)

Bbnaija Diane Reveals She’s Married With 2kids / Bobrisky Denies Being Arrested By Soldiers, Says His Cars Were Not Seized / Regina Daniels Reacts To Being Married To Ned Nwoko (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don Jazzy Denies Being Married With Four Children by Odewaleadesoye(m): 3:36pm On Jul 14, 2023
Nigerian record producer and music executive, Michael Collins Ajereh, aka Don Jazzy, has finally reacted to the rumours that he is secretly married with four children.

There have been speculations that the Mavin boss, not known to be in any romantic relationship, is secretly married with four children.

Reacting in a recent podcast interview with Fisayo Fosudo, Don Jazzy said the rumours were untrue.

He said, “A lot of people still think I’m married with four children but I’m hiding them.

“I don’t know why I will have children and decide just to be lying for years that I don’t have children. How do I want my children to even feel? Do I look like somebody that even wants to be hiding things?

“No, I don’t have any child, to the best of my knowledge.”

Don Jazzy said he has also heard ridiculous rumours that he is “gay and that why I’m not married. I have heard that I’m grooming young boys. People are mad [laughs].”

DAILY POST recalls that in 2021, Don Jazzy revealed that he got married to American model Michelle Jackson in 2003 at the age of 20, but they divorced two years after.

DAILY POST

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Don Jazzy Denies Being Married With Four Children by Bluntguy: 3:37pm On Jul 14, 2023
Rihanna is taken. He should stop waiting.

25 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Don Jazzy Denies Being Married With Four Children by Draslo(m): 3:46pm On Jul 14, 2023
Bloggers can never make heaven

7 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Denies Being Married With Four Children by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jul 14, 2023
His cross, his problem

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Don Jazzy Denies Being Married With Four Children by GanagiBitrus: 3:52pm On Jul 14, 2023
Sometimes if you want to extract the truth, deliberately come up with a false & damning accusation.
That was how Destiny Etiko was accused of being a Virgin, & she quickly came out to reveal her sexual status. cheesy

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don Jazzy Denies Being Married With Four Children by Ihateheadslamer: 3:56pm On Jul 14, 2023
grin

Even hell fire they'll not be allowed to enter tongue
Draslo:
Bloggers can never make heaven

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Denies Being Married With Four Children by turmacs(f): 3:59pm On Jul 14, 2023
See the kind men wey we dey find to marry, men of virtue and substance, no be all these lazy, broke and good for nothing Useless men wey full this country..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy Denies Being Married With Four Children by sylve11: 3:59pm On Jul 14, 2023
I go leave my life come dey concentrate on another person's life? I nor try that nonsense.

His life, his business. cool

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy Denies Being Married With Four Children by izubext007: 3:59pm On Jul 14, 2023
and so

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Denies Being Married With Four Children by meobizy(f): 3:59pm On Jul 14, 2023
Nosy Nigerians care. The truth would change nothing in my life.
Re: Don Jazzy Denies Being Married With Four Children by RECTEM: 3:59pm On Jul 14, 2023
B
Re: Don Jazzy Denies Being Married With Four Children by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jul 14, 2023
This useless don jazzy that was banging somebody’s wife

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Denies Being Married With Four Children by MarveworldG: 3:59pm On Jul 14, 2023
Ok
Re: Don Jazzy Denies Being Married With Four Children by BigBlackPreek(m): 4:00pm On Jul 14, 2023
You don't need any explanations boss

Enjoy your life
Re: Don Jazzy Denies Being Married With Four Children by Mrchippychappy(m): 4:00pm On Jul 14, 2023
Guy plays for the other team nah. That's old news

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy Denies Being Married With Four Children by sofeo(m): 4:01pm On Jul 14, 2023
Alright
Re: Don Jazzy Denies Being Married With Four Children by Thastie(f): 4:01pm On Jul 14, 2023
Same way you were married and didn’t tell anyone for more than a decade before you decided to post the pictures yourself. If you’re hiding your kids I wouldn’t be surprised

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy Denies Being Married With Four Children by bitingcool: 4:02pm On Jul 14, 2023
Mrchippychappy:
Guy plays for the other team nah. That's old news

he follow u play abi, or u see am play. dey make mouth like say u confirm am with your naked eyes.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Denies Being Married With Four Children by TheSuperX(m): 4:02pm On Jul 14, 2023
Don baba Jay don't mind them
Re: Don Jazzy Denies Being Married With Four Children by WEALTHYLADYTIME(f): 4:02pm On Jul 14, 2023
I AM NOT HIS FAN.
I LIKE THE PART HE SAID "TO HIS BEST OF KNOWLEDGE,"

LOL,HE KNOWS THAT A LADY CAN COME OUT AT ANYTIME TO CLAIM THAT SHE HAVE A CHILD FOR HIM.

JESUS IS LORD

WEALTH IS GOOD.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy Denies Being Married With Four Children by jchioma: 4:03pm On Jul 14, 2023
What is he waiting for, before he gets married and have 4 children At least, he can't complain of the economy cool
Re: Don Jazzy Denies Being Married With Four Children by DeOTR: 4:05pm On Jul 14, 2023
I would have been happy if it's true.

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Denies Being Married With Four Children by TinubuGoQuench(f): 4:06pm On Jul 14, 2023
F
Re: Don Jazzy Denies Being Married With Four Children by MichaelSokoto(m): 4:06pm On Jul 14, 2023
Baba don marry teytey wit children.

cool
Re: Don Jazzy Denies Being Married With Four Children by Danzysky: 4:06pm On Jul 14, 2023

Oraimo boombox SPEAKERs 🏁

🔋40hrs playtime
✴️ BIG SPEAKERS
🔘Bluetooth 5.1 Speaker
⭕💯Brand new
🌊IPX6 Splash proof protection
🔺Super sounds
🔻Good bass

Nationwide delivery

Pay on delivery

Call or WhatsApp

1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy Denies Being Married With Four Children by Iseoluwani: 4:06pm On Jul 14, 2023
Abeg free uncle jazzy he is waiting for Beyonce

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Denies Being Married With Four Children by MichaelSokoto(m): 4:07pm On Jul 14, 2023
MisterBanny:
Ok. That fine Boss. I trust Don Jazzy, he is a responsible man.
Today is my birthday and I want to solicit for help from compassionate Nairalanders to pls show me some love so I can buy food and eat pls. God bless

One-four-eight-seven-five-zero-six-threeseven-nine
AccessBank plc
Food?
no probs!

use dis wan take hold bodi!
cool

5 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Denies Being Married With Four Children by LordKay2580(m): 4:08pm On Jul 14, 2023
turmacs:
See the kind men wey we dey find to marry, men of virtue and substance, no be all these lazy, broke and good for nothing Useless men wey fool this country..
E be like say your pops man, uncles and family members no make am ooo

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo Of Wizkid At Age 12 / Ufedo Sunshine Participates In Dubai Autodrome Car & Kart Racing (Photos) / Singer Patoranking Finally Welcome New Baby (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.